1x1 discussion

1x1 > Violet and Zakle

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Here it is. Do you want to do a canon, next generation, au, past, or far into the future roleplay? I'm comfortable with most characters in Harry Potter.

message 2: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Hm, either canon or next generation since I love both George Weasley and Teddy Lupin.

message 3: by Zakle (new)

Zakle I would say a canon one, but that's up to you. We can always add a new bad guy to make it interesting.

message 4: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Okay!!

message 5: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Since we're doing canon, do you want to use the same timeline with original characters but with basically the same roles or do you want to use canon characters but with a twist in the story to make it fresh?

message 6: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Canon characters with a twist. Could we also add in original characters because I'd love to have an original character have a relationship with George

message 7: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Fine by me, though I may be rusty at first with George if you want me to play him.

What twist are we going for? I think the whole Dumbledore is the dark lord is a fan-favorite twist.

message 8: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments That's fine :)

Ooh, I've never heard that one but it sounds fantastic!

message 9: by Zakle (last edited Jul 12, 2016 08:32AM) (new)

Zakle It rarely is but done right it can make for an amazing read. I see most fanfiction writers go down the cliché road without taking into account Dumbledore's character. His character can be turned the other way even in canon, though he would more-or-less be the 'for the greater good' type.

message 10: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Wow

message 11: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Are we still doing that twist? If there's anything else--Harry and Hermione being a thing or something--we can do them as well. The more twisty, the better in my opinion. ;-)

message 12: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Ooh yeah! I'm fine with anything, honestly.

message 13: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Alright. How many characters are we doing each? I think that's all I need to know except for one important question ... who's playing Dumbledore? Since we've decided he's going to be a big bad, it'll only make sense one of us play him.

message 14: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments I think we should each do two characters maybe? And I'd feel more comfortable with you as Dumbledore since you know more about the twist.

message 15: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Should we do the character sheets then? I'm assuming basic ones, right?

message 16: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Yep!

message 17: by Zakle (last edited Jul 12, 2016 10:16AM) (new)

Zakle ((What year are we starting with? I'd need that on deciding my second character))

Name: Albus Dumbledore
Appearance: description

Name: George Weasley
Appearance: description

message 18: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Hm, let's start with the year of the Triwizard Cup, so George and my girl will be in their 6th year! Who is my second character??

message 19: by Zakle (new)

Zakle Hm, I don't know? You can play whomever you want. Oc or canon.

message 20: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Okay!

Name: Alison Marie Evans
House: Gryffindor
Year: 6th
Appearance: http://s8.favim.com/orig/150802/beaut...

Name: Hermione Granger
Appearance: http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/...

message 21: by Zakle (new)

Zakle ((Sorry that took so long. I think I have poison ivy. :'-( ))

message 22: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((That's awful!!))

message 23: by Zakle (new)

Zakle ((Eh, at least now I know I can get it. All this time I thought I couldn't))

message 24: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((Wow. I've never gotten it.))

message 25: by Zakle (new)

Zakle ((Yeah, my grandma used to rub it all over her skin and used to put it in her mouth. She never had poison ivy in her life. Neither had I until now, and I know I've touched it before. I was an outdoors type of kid))

message 26: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((Woah!))

message 27: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((You still there?))

message 28: by Zakle (new)

Zakle ((Sorry. I have to go for today. I will be back tomorrow, though. I'm tired, and I'm itchy, but I swear I'll be back. :-) ))

message 29: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((Okay that's fine!))

message 30: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((...))

message 31: by Zakle (new)

Zakle ((I don't think I'm feeling this one. :-( ))