Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Chambers > Arcane Sanctuary, Cinderglacier's Domain

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jul 12, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments A seemingly mundane door sits near the center of the chamber hallways, unlike the other doors, which appear to lead to adjacent rooms and other individual's quarters, this door's room seems obscured, and there is no signpost on it dictating whom it belongs to, if anyone, but there is a keyhole present..

The Arcane Sanctuary is an alternate dimensional realm, cloaked and drifting somewhere within space, it is a nexus of magic and study, this appears to be the homerealm to extra-dimensional beings, such as Cinderglacier the Universal, whom appears to be the Sanctuary's ruler.
It is split into four quadrants from the center of entry, the Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, and Northwest, each time it is entered, sometimes the configuration changes, but what is consisent is that each quadrant is still present.

Upper Platform Nexus, this could be in any of the quadrants when you enter.

Entryway Crossroads

A Dead End:

Other creatures were here long before any mortal, it seems..

The Nexus area bears runic shapes around it, their meaning refers to false tombs hidden away in a distant land, the true tomb bearing a symbol not displayed here, the journal's contents dictate this, and according to located texts within the mortal realm, Horazon appeared to be a powerful sorcerer whom summoned supernatural beings in this sanctuary long before the riftway into it was discovered.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) Arcana means secret. Keep ours.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments The riftway isn't exactly open to the world.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments ..As for any secrets you want kept.. This place is a secret in itself, known to those in the kingdom, and myself, alone, so that is not a fear you need bear.

message 5: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 1120 comments Mod
*walks in* Hello?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments Hello? ...Hello? ...hello? ..hello?

The voice echoes.. as if having unwelcomingly disturbed a natural silence...

message 7: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Is anyone there?

message 9: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

lol

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *A wispy, echoing-like wraith sound rings through the arcane sanctuary.. blanketing it.. yet no source is discerned.. it seems to come from everywhere..*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Always one for the dramatic entrances, arent ya?! Lol

message 12: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

*walks around in the domain* this place is really cool

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *..something is approaching.. something skeletal.. something a bit big..*

*..It has wings.. and seems to be trying to get to you two.. in-fact.. it's not alone..*

*..looks like Sixty of them behind it..*

message 15: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Always one for the dramatic entrances, arent ya?! Lol"

lols dramatic entrances are cool

message 16: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "*..something is approaching.. something skeletal.. something a bit big..*

*..It has wings.. and seems to be trying to get to you two.. in-fact.. it's not alone..*

*..looks like Sixty of them behi..."

*looks at the thing with wings*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments "Nope." *Says a voice*

"Diablo II."

*The Wraithlike entities soon get into melee range, and ATTACK! trying to Zap the two newcomers*

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments Me: Appears in some sort of sancuatry

message 19: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Ahh!!! *runs around trying to dodge the attacks* x.x

message 20: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

A Gnome wrote: "Me: Appears in some sort of sancuatry"

hello!!

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Oh great, thirty more appear seemingly out of nowhere and go after the NEW newcomer*

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments What the where the hey I know you! *Gets hit in the head with a bone and falls to the ground*

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments *sits in corner with a flamethrower while eating popcorn*

message 24: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

A Gnome wrote: "What the where the hey I know you! *Gets hit in the head with a bone and falls to the ground*"

Me: *runs to you* are you ok? and you know me from here. XD

message 25: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jul 12, 2016 04:20PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Ka-boom, oh lookie, it's Cinderglacier, he SCATTERS the wraiths with some kind of electrical nova, they flee and fade out of existence.. seemingly.*

There, the guardian specters can be a bit rowdy to those they consider intruders.

message 26: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "*sits in corner with a flamethrower while eating popcorn*"

Becareful Domi

message 27: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Jul 12, 2016 04:20PM) (new)

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments * starts to crawl towards Mad Hatter * must have popcorn!
The popcorn will give me my special ability...

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments ❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "A Gnome wrote: "What the where the hey I know you! *Gets hit in the head with a bone and falls to the ground*"

Me: *runs to you* are you ok? and you know me from here. XD"

Well true.. WATCH OUT!!!

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments Wait a second your the sister of Percy Jackson!!!!!

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *One specter remains*

Oh joy, some just won't leave..

message 31: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (last edited Jul 12, 2016 04:23PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "*Ka-boom, oh lookie, it's Cinderglacier, he SCATTERS the wraiths with some kind of electrical nova, they flee and fade out of existence.. seemingly.*

There, the guardian specters can be a bit rowd..."

Me: *randomly pulls out a bag full of chocolates out of thin air*
Gray: *walks in* Hello?
Fross: *enters domain*

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 299 comments ❄️Kavy Fullbuster❄️~ Sister of Percy Jackson, Twin sister of Natsu Dragneel, Wife of Gray Fullbuster (Anime Character), Anime is Life, I am NOT normal wrote: "Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "*Ka-boom, oh lookie, it's Cinderglacier, he SCATTERS the wraiths with some kind of electrical nova, they flee and fade out of existence.. seemingly.*

There, the..."

*Gets up* Yea can I have some too!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Always, kavy! *pulls out sword*
*watches as Gnome crawls towards popcorn and offers it while acting like nothing is happening*

message 34: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

lols

message 35: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

A Gnome wrote: "Wait a second your the sister of Percy Jackson!!!!!"

YESSS

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *The remaining specter tries to bite at Cinderglacier, whom just anti-climatically steps aside from, and then blasts with one bolt of burning red mana*

*The result is a pile of.. glass-like bones where the wraith once was*

There we are *Looks to the group, suddenly gasping*

POPCOOORRRRRNNNN!! *HOLY_GODS_LIGHT_SPEED_ZOOMING_OVER_TO_POPCORN.GIF*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments *Immediately CHARGING at Queen Dominique, attempting to nom on popcorn from the bag outright.*

message 39: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Jul 12, 2016 04:35PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments OW! OW! OW! *Seems undamaged... but obviously in pain*
I JUST WANTED POPCORN!!!

message 41: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "*The remaining specter tries to bite at Cinderglacier, whom just anti-climatically steps aside from, and then blasts with one bolt of burning red mana*

*The result is a pile of.. glass-like bones ..."

lol I want popcorn!

message 42: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, The crazy one (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal wrote: "OW! OW! OW! *Seems undamaged... but obviously in pain*
I JUST WANTED POPCORN!!!"

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "I just wanted ice cream! But noooooo!"

lols

message 43: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2629 comments Mod
*steps in*
Heyyyyyyyy
Hmm empty.
ASHS:they're scared of me.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments No, quite unempty, in-fact.

*grin*

message 45: by Sia (new)

Ashs:mmhmmm show yourself!!!!!
Me:it's ok calm down..

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments Right here. *Teleports in Ash's Face*

message 47: by Sia (new)

ASHS:*backs away*a simple "I'm here" would've done.
Me:hi there*waves*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments Hi there. *waves back*

And didn't my previous declaration of unemptiness qualify?

message 49: by Sia (new)

ASHS:nope.
Me:*eats pizza*
ASHS:damn it Sam,YOURE EATING YOUR BF!!!!!
Me:*grins*well he likes it,I like it sooo,r u sad u can't do that to griff?
ASHS:griff!!!!!!!*cries*
Me:oh great.....l

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 462 comments ...What did you do?

Also, this may be an odd time, but do you have skype?

« previous 1 3 4 5