1x1 and More! (Detailed) discussion

1x1 Roleplays > ∞ ωAяLσR∂ƐѕS ∞ இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Here we are. :)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Great! What are your ideas?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Will post them in a sec. :)

message 4: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:48PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments The Assassin and The Sorceress
 photo 24cd4bk.jpg_zpsgetew5vr.gif
Matt is a cold hearted assassin willing to kill anyone for any reason, if fact he really doesn't care about the reason at all. So when he gets hired to take out some kings sorceress he gladly takes the job. Though he doesn't care about the why he does completely understand this one. If he kills the sorceress then he takes away the kings advantage, since this women is able to see in the future he is able to plan his attacks and defenses accordingly. Since the king is trying to take over all of Egypt and make everyone his slaves it would be a good idea to take out his advantage. They would have hired him to kill the king but he is heavily guarded and said to be the best swordsmen in the world. Has even been told to be able to catch an arrow.

When Matt finally breaks into the castle or whatever you want to call it he decides to change the plan up a bit. He kidnaps the sorceress, in hopes of luring the king out of his castle to get her. Plans don't always go well though and thing kind of go down from their.

Cassandra is a sorceress being more or less forced to work for the king. She hates everything he stands for, but it doesn't keep her from divulging the information from her visions. Luckily she doesn't have to worry about the king trying to take advantage because legend says that if and when she loses her purity she will lose her visions.

((P.S. Can change the names to whatever you like, and can be in whatever time period you would like.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I like the vampire and assassin ones. Maybe with the vampire one, instead of trying to get her into bed, he could try to lure her into a trap where he can feed off of her? Or both idk.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Hmmm I don't knwo, think the whole point was him trying to get away from that. Plus I feel like it would be really easy for a vampire to just feed off whoever they want. No trapping really necessary... ya know.......

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Yeah. Hmm... I'm open to just doing the assassin sorceress one. I already have an image of this badass girl in a black cloak and stuff. Muy macho.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Okay sounds good. You want to make characters quick?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) You're okay with being the assassin?

message 10: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:00PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Yeah, that's fine with me. Who I wanted to be anyway.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Okay then.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Will post mine in a few. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments  photo 68747470733a2f2f34352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f36326133663734396566663233346632383930396_zpsrexf5o4z.gif
Name: Crispin Philip Arthur Russell
Nickname: Russell, Scorpion
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Crispin has a soft milky complexion that is speckled with a few light colored freckles. He has dark red hair that appears to changes shades in different lighting. His eyes are a striking blue, with flecks of golden brown scattered in the irises. His body is lean but muscular, and he stands at a height of about six feet.
 photo 7d4b41ae7fcc4e07c0caa890d9bf2644_zpsgwvkvqrw.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Cripsin is a cold hearted man that could care less about other people. He feels no remorse about the people he’s killed, he doesn’t even think twice about it anymore. Because of his line of work he doesn’t trust anyone not even, what you could call, his employers. He very rarely acts on impulse, he always likes to have a plan before making a move. He loves his job, but isn't some psychotic serial killer. He just does a job and gets paid for it. He tends to hide his emotions with jokes and sarcasm, never letting onto what he’s really feeling. He hasn’t shown emotion for anyone in a long time, and most of it is due to not wanting too. He’s been burned terribly in the past and refuses to allow it to happen again. So he shut down that part of his heart, and became the killer he needed to be.
 photo Vbk_WfKkvc4_zpsqf1mpsbr.jpg
(view spoiler)
History: Crispin was born into a family of assassins and trained his entire life to become one. His family was slaughtered by a group of men a long time ago. That loss making him into the man he is today. He no longer feels any remorse for the people he’s killed, it’s just part of the job now. Though he did make sure to take revenge on the men who dared to harm his family, and he honestly enjoyed every moment of it. ((More detailed history will be RPed))
 photo Cameron-Monaghan-1_zpsx6s3cykx.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: Crispin always has this jewelry on, it all once belonged to his father who died in battle years ago.
(view spoiler)

message 14: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:17PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) serina calhoune

aries • sorceress • king's right hand woman • 23 • heterosexual

self:
>fiery
>powerful
>dangerous
>secretive

attire:
>dark cloak with hood
>dark clothes with silver fire and lightning designs
>black and silver boots
>twin knives
>black leather gloves

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Awesome.
You want to start us off or shall I?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) How will we start?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments I was thinking that maybe it start off with the assassin getting the job and then go right into him trying to killer......

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Maybe you should start so I can get the feel of it. Just asking, how detailed and mature will this be?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments However mature you're comfortable with to be honest. And as detailed as you want, just make sure there is always as least one good paragraph with five or more lines I guess.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Sounds good. As for maturity I like to skip sex scenes and no rape, but I'm fine with nudity or whatever.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Okay that all sounds fine to me too. How are you with violence, gore and swearing?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Violence is fine but gore is meh, the main focus is the romance and swearing I prefer to keep to a minimum. Is that alright?

message 24: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:52PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Lucas sighed softly as he leaned back in the chair. He'd heard the rebels were looking for an assassin so he decided to check it out. It wasn't as easy as just going straight to the camp, since no even knew where it was, there were a lot of secret meeting points before he got this far. And still so far they haven't offered him enough to pee on a stick, so he really wasn't so sure it would work out. Especially since they were talking about taking out the king sorceress, that's just suicidal, not that he minded that part. It would just cost extra. "Okay, so let me get this straight" he said and leaned forward to look at the rebel leader, "You want me, or any assassin really, to kill the king's sorceress, but you only have ten gold pieces" he questioned, like it was the crazies thing they could possibly have suggested. "That's worth at least fifty, if not more a lot more" he said and shook his head slightly before leaning back in his chair again.

Aubry, one of the rebel leaders, sighed softly "Well, Mister Scorpion" she said, only slightly sarcastically. "We aren't exactly swimming in gold right now, so you'll have to wait on the rest." she said and looked around the room for a moment. "We'll pay you the ten now, and the rest when we win this war" she said and looked over at the assassin she was trying to hire. She didn't even know his real name, just his handle. She's heard of the assassin, he's supposed to be one of the best, but also one of the most expensive. "And if we don't win, it probably won't matter anyway because you'll probably be dead with the rest of us" she said and smirked for a moment before letting it fade away. "Now if you agree, then I can talk to my guys here" she said and gestured to the few people who were sitting around their planning table. "And we'll then give you the information we have" she said. "Though they'll also have to agree on letting it be you, who does this" she said and smiled again.

Lucas nodded slightly, didn't really think he'd die with the rest of the rebels but he didn't protest. "Yeah okay. Talk away" he said and smiled. "I'll just step out of the tent for a moment. Let ya talk it out" he said.

Lucas sighed softly as he waited outside the tent, standing just out of hearing range. He didn't have any qualms about listening in, he just didn't really feel like listening to their incessant blathering. He stopped walking in a circle when he saw people start to leave the tent and was about to leave as well when one of them told him to head back inside.

Lucas walked into the and back over to the table, "So what did the jury decide?" he asked as he flopped down into one of the chairs.

"Seeing as we don't have enough gold to pay you we've decided to offer you something else" Aubry said with a smile. "One of our horse just gave birth to a colt. I really don't know much about horses so Addison here can tell you anything you'd like to know" she said she said and pointed to the man sitting next to her, another leader of the rebels.

Lucas snorted, "Your name is Addison?" he questioned, but cut the guy off before he could say anything. “Nevermind, don’t care. I’ll take it” he said and and waited for them to give him the ten gold pieces they agreed to give him up front. He'd come back for the colt later, and when they did win the war, well if they won the war, he did plan on making them give him more gold, simply because he could. As soon as he left he started thinking about how he was going to take out the unlucky girl they hired him to kill.

((Don't ever have to be this detailed, just wanted to get the being hired part out of the way right off the bat. Will usually be one to three paragraphs on average for me anyway.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina stalked into the throne room, her cloak billowing around her boots behind her. She approached her king on the red carpet that stretched from the large cedar doors to the massive gold throne. Once she was in a respectful distance Serina stopped and bowed at her waist.
"My Lord. What is it you require?" she asked in a clipped tone.
The king chuckled and bellowed, "What, no curtsy for your master? Very well."
Serina ground her teeth. It had taken her years just to break out of the defining stereotypes women were forced to adhere to. Now she was one of the most powerful beings in creation, but she still received digs at her gender. Her fingers flexed inside her gloves.
"I want you, my loyal sorceress, to visit Sessery today. They've been lax in their... duties."
The king's eyes glittered with malice. By duties, Serina knew, he meant worshipping. Of him. Visit, in his mind, generally meant kill someone as an example. Serina bowed her head.
"As you wish, Master."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Lucas asked around a little bit before finding out that there had been some minor rebel action going on in Sessery. He thought he might be able to find some guards there, maybe steel a uniform and just go under cover or something. He highly doubted that the king knew every single on of his guards. So with that thought in mind he hopped on his horse and went straight for Sessery. It took a few hours, and by the time he got there the sun was gone and the day was over. So he decided to just get a room at one of the inns and start working the next.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina snuck into Sessery under the cover of night, checking into some inn called the 'Ugly Fish.' Ugh. Peasants. She dumped her weapons- physical and magical- on the small bed and rolled her shoulders. She rarely got sleep these days. It was always "Go kill that lord" and "Incinerate that village" and "Prevent that storm from breaking because I'm not in the mood for rain." Serina didn't dare tell her king exactly how exhausting his demands were, she she almost missed the days when she was just a lowly witch, running a small but respected apothecary in Qik.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Lucas dropped his bag on the bed and quickly surveyed the place, calculating every escape route, and every possible break in point. This was mostly out of habit, being one of the best assassin made him a dangerous man, but it also put him on a lot of hit list as well. He had a lot of enemies, so he was always prepared for everything.

Once Lucas was settled in he flopped down on the bed and started hatching out a plan, going over it step by step. The he made adjustments for if anything might go wrong trying to come up with everything that could possibly go wrong. It took a while but he did finally come up with what should be the perfect plan.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina attempted to get some sleep, but as usual she tossed and turned all night as visions of a man in a dark cloak raised a dagger to her chest. Serina woke in a cold sweat, but laughed it off.
"Just dreams," she muttered. It took her no time to dress swiftly, the weak and watery sunlight telling her it was time for breakfast. Serina headed downstairs to eat, but the food was no good. Stupid peasants that don't know how to cook. She wished she was back at the palace, eating the best food the chefs could possibly concoct. Oh well. After gulping down some eggs and sausage Serina made her way outside into the town square.

message 30: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 13, 2016 12:07PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments At the crack of dawn Lucas left his room dressed in a dark cloak that easily hid his features. Most didn't know him by his face, but the tattoo on his right shoulder, a Scorpion. Which was actually he was eventually dubbed The Scorpion, but either way he's kind of like to keep the mystery of his appearance alive. Especially with a sorceress involved.

Crispin was a few hours into surveying the land when suddenly a very beautiful women walked out into the courtyard. He chuckled softly and shook his head, No way, this is way to easy He could easily tell that, that was the women he had been hired to kill, everyone knew what she looked like, the king liked to flaunt her around like a fucking trophy after all.

This definitely changed his plans, and he really didn't see to many guards, so this might actually make it a lot easier. So he just quickly devised another plan, before slowly edging closer to her, as she looked around the courtyard.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina walked haughtily toward the hustle and bustle of the town, looking for a public place to kill someone. As she walked, she contemplated how to do it. A simple snap of the neck? No. Any guard with half a brain could do that. No, maybe she'd burn them to ashes, or freeze them completely and break off their limbs and head. Those were fun, but Serina was in a bad mood. She decided on turning them inside out- a grisly death. Suddenly a man caught her eye. He was dressed in an unattractive black outfit and was trying to disguise the fact that he was following her. Serina rolled her eyes. Probably some palace guard wannabe looking for a letter of recommendation.

message 32: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 13, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin smiled when he noticed that she finally saw him following her, it was really all part of the plan. He didn't know how she planned on killing someone, but he knew she's make it a public spectacle, and he wanted to be the one she choose. He knew he'd make it out alive simple because her magic wouldn't work on him, he was wearing an amulet that repelled spells. Sure she could have visions about him and minor casts would work, but she would never be able to cast a real spell on him.

Crispin continued to move closer, quickening his pace, wanting to get the job over with already, for one, and wanting to make sure she actually picked him. Or that he made it to her before she picked someone else anyway.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina had a sudden flash of the future and doubled over in surprise.
She was standing on the rim of the fountain in the town square. Gathered around her were horrified townspeople. She held a man roughly by his shoulder and arm. She was saying something to the crowd. She was turning to the man, summoning magic. Suddenly, the man overpowered her. He held a knife to her throat and dragged her away into an alley.
Serina recovered quickly from the flash forward. She was beginning to hate the little insights into the future. They were never good or helpful. As she measured her breathing, Serina realized the man in the vision was the same one that was following her. She fingered her knives and slowed her steps.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin smirked slightly when he saw her slow down, just made it easier for him to finally catch up to her. He studied her figure for a moment, catching the sight of something silver, and guessed it was some kind of blade. He couldn't help but wonder if she knew what was about to happen, there had always been rumors about how she could see the future. He never much believe that part of her legend himself, but it wax always possible. Either way thought he really didn't care........ Wait...... that..... that could be useful he thought and chuckled to himself, before changing his plans completely.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina heard the man slow and a low chuckle emanated from him. She didn't like the cold and cruel delight in his voice. She grilled her knives and began summoning magic, before she realized something... Off about the man. He was blank- no aura, no air of being. For all she knew he didn't even exist. Everything and everyone had an aura. Except... Serina realized this man had the same blank nothingness about him as the king did, who was somehow impervious to magic. It prevented Serina from killing him, and she often wondered what it was.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin watched her for a few more moments before making his move, deciding that he wasn't going to bother with the whole charade of her picking him to kill. He walked up behind her and grabbed her. He pulled her close to his chest and pressed a sharp blade to her throat, already drawing some blood. "Drop the knives or I'll kill you right here" he said and looked around a moment before dragging her off into an alley.

Crispin let her go and shoved her against a wall, the knife still pressed against her throat. "Don't worry sweetheart do as I say and I won't kill you" he said and slowly removed the threatening blade and also removed the hood from his head, showing off his features. "I was hired to kill you by the rebels...... for obvious reasons" he said and sighed softly. "But I've decided to deviate from the plan a bit. I'm going to take you to them instead." he said with a smile. "I mean after I collect my moment you can do whatever the hell you want, slaughter them all for all I care. But if you'd like to live you'll do as I say until then"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina yelped in an undignified manner as she was grabbed from behind. She knew who had grabbed her. Serina smirked and cast a simple dulling spell on the knife at her throat under her breath. If he tried to use it on her she could take advantage of it. As she was shoved roughly against an alley wall she laughed in the face of the assassin.
"How amusing. The boy thinks he can kill me."
She summoned a tiny fire on her tongue and blew it in his face. A bluff- she knew she couldn't curse him- but hopefully he didn't know that.

message 38: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 14, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin was a bit surprised by the fire but simply waved it away, not fazed even a little bit. "You may be a witch, but I'm guessing you won't be able to cast many spells if I cut your tongue" he said with a smirk. "You don't scare me sweetheart, and you're little parlor trick definitely don't scare me" he said and looked over the blade in his hand for a second, it was supposed to be more of a menicing thing rather then actually inspecting it. After seeing that it was significantly duller he sighed softly. "You know this was my favorite dagger" he said and let out another sigh. "I mean oh well guess it'll just hurt more going in" he said and looked up at her. "Anyway, about the offer, what do ya say sweet cheeks"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina hissed at being called a witch. She spit in his face and kneed him where it hurt most.
"Sorceress," she murmured murderously. She was the type whose voice got softer as she got angrier. Silence was deadly.
"And the next time you call me sweet cheeks I will personally remove your favorite part. How's that offer?"
She fumed, her hands clenching and unclenching. If this mere boy thought he could overpower Serina, the most powerful woman in history, he was sorely mistaken.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin groaned slightly at being kneed in the balls, but it soon just turned into a laugh. "Ohh, love it when my women have fire" he said and chuckled softly before looking up at her again. A smirked spread across his before he arm shot out and he punch her across the face. A few seconds later he had her by the throat, practically cutting off her airway. "I'll call you whatever I want sweet cheeks, I'm in charge here. You'll do as I say and I like. Or I can just kill you now." he said with a smirk. "But look, I'm going to treat you a hell of a lot better then the king ever did, I don't care enough to treat you like shit" he said before letting her go. "Now decide"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina hated herself for it, but she crumpled on he ground and began to choke and cough. Between splutters she called the boy some nasty names and told him exactly what she would do to him once she figured out how he was resisting her magic. Finally she stood and glared at him.
"Fine. You take me to these rebels, I incinerate them. I guess yore doing me and the king a favor in this."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin smiled, "As long as I get paid I'm happy" he said and looked over her for a moment. "Okay, so now am I going to have to tie you up, or are you going to behave" he asked, though he was guessing that he was probably going to have to tie her up. He really didn't trust her enough to just let her loose. "Nevermind" he said and gently pulled her to her feet before grabbed her wrist and dragging her through the town. He just take her to the same place he got the amulet and get some anti-magic rope or something. He really wasn't sure yet.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina hissed at him.
"You can't tie me up, and even if you find a magic-impervious rope I will not comply. I will walk next to you like a normal person and you will deal with it!"
She poked him in the chest with each growled word, heatin up her hands to a temperature that should've sizzled his shirt. She slapped away the hand that was around her wrist.

message 44: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 15, 2016 11:41AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin looked at her for a moment, "Like I'm really going to trust you" he said and shook his head slightly. When she slapped his hand away he just grabbed her wrist again, and this time just wasn't so gentle about it. His grip was tight enough to leave bruises, and he roughly pulled her along behind him. "If you behave then yeah I won't keep you tied up all the time" he said and looked back at her for a second. "But I'm definitely not trusting you" he said and stopped a few seconds later. "Give me those cute little blades you have hidden, would ya" he said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina muttered obscenities at him but yanked out her hidden daggers.
"I expect these back once you turn me over to the rebels, pig."
She thrust them out to him, hoping he'd get stabbed in the process. She hated the slick way he spoke to her, like it was all part of a game he was playing. Serina couldn't let him win.
"If you even think about getting frisky..." she warned.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments Crispin snorted at her last comment, "Wouldn't want to even if I could" he said with a small laugh. "Everyone knows the legend. You lose your purity you lose your powers" he said and put her daggers away in his wait line. He dragged her through town square and into another alley. "Mind climbing up onto that horse there" he said and let go of her so she could do just that.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina curled her lip. She'd spent years trying to deny that, but still the king outlawed her from ever getting close to a man. She knew he'd service her if that wasn't true, so there was one small advantage.
"Can't see why that's a problem for you," she retorted, climbing atop the horse expertly. She wondered why the boy wasn't blindfolding her, as if he wanted her to know exactly where she was being taken.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments "Because you're completely useless without your powers that's why" Crispin said plainly before taking the horse by the reigns. He started walking towards the shop when he got the amulet, was only a few minutes away, so he didn't mind walking there. It only took a few minutes for him to get the rope he wanted and soon he was tying one of the ends to the witch's right wrist. He made the knot tight and very complicated, so she really wouln't be able to untie it, with one hand, with out him noticing it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "Am I now," Serina chuckled. "Let me enlighten you. That rumor spread because I once told a certain king something of that nature to protect myself from being... used. Truthfully, I only lose my visions."
She inspected the rope around her hand. She couldn't untie it, she knew, but she could drive the assassin crazy. With a smirk, she yanked her hand backward as hard as she could.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 80 comments "Which is really the only part anyone needs" Crispin said and snorted slightly. "Your powers are pretty useless if you don't know an attack is coming" he said and rolled his eyes not really caring enough to continue the conversation anymore.

Crispin looked up at her when she suddenly yanked on the rope. "Real funny girl aren't ya" he said and shook his head slightly before pulling her off the horse, in the least gentle way possible, without just throwing her to the ground. He tied the other end of the rope to the saddle, before pulling himself up onto the horse. He looked down at her and smile. "Either climb on, or drag behind."

« previous 1