✝ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines RP ✝ discussion

† Havens & Houses † > Kevin(& Alex's) Haven

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments As they both arrived at the house, Alexander walked up to the door but waited for Kevin seeing as he had the key. "When we get inside I want to ask you some questions to reassure myself." Alex requested then stayed silent and unmoving, afraid that Kevin would say no or hurt him.

message 3: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 12, 2016 12:04PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 109 comments
Kevin unlocked the door, and nodded. Although Alexander was his ghoul, his human pet and slave, he would allow him the right to ask Kevin questions, only out of his love for him, seeing that the human was beneath him, mortal as he was. Kevin was kind to Alex solely for that reason. If it were not for his love of him, or that he reminded him of his dead sister, he would probably treated him like how other vampires treat(and abuse) their ghouls.

message 4: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Walking into the house, Alex pulled off his shoes then went over to the couch in the living room. He pulled off his leather jacket and laid it on the edge of the couch then plopped down on the soft cushion. He let out a relaxed sigh as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, subconsciously moving his hand up and brushing his fingers over the bite marks that had previously sent pleasure coursing through his veins.

Kevin stood by the door, watching Alex intently. He smirked slightly as he touched the bite mark and the hickey he left on his ghoul's neck. He wanted that feeling of pleasure to never end. But the boy wouldn't say it, so Kevin wouldn't, couldn't...If only he didn't respect the human. If only the human didn't have his sister's name. Maybe then he could have just taken what he wanted from the mortal morsel. But not, he had to fall for a kine.

message 6: by Oreo (last edited Jul 12, 2016 12:41PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander took a deep breath while his eyes were still closed. "Are you using the blood bond to be with me or do you actually want to?" He blurted out then pulled his legs up on the couch and hugged them to his chest like a little kid. He wanted to ask other questions first but this question was most important to him at the moment.

(Blood bond. The Sire bond is between vampire/fledgling, not vampire/ghoul)

He smiled softly, "Is there a difference?" He came closer, looking down at him, "Do you want to be with me, or are you only interested in the Kiss and your drug, my blood?" He shot back in retort. If he was going to question Kevin's feelings, he'd do the same to the ungrateful ghoul. Didn't he take him in, raise him? and only then, afterwards, did he give him the blood bond?

message 8: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments "Of course I want to be with you." Alexander responded while glancing up at Kevin. "I'm grateful that you care so much about me since I never really had that. I fell in love with you not your blood." He says then let's out a sigh. "You make me so happy that sometimes it's unbearable. I just did my know what you see me as: a blood bag or a boyfriend." He finished up his statement then looked up at Kevin with a small smile that appeared to be a bit saddened.

He sighed, "You're more than just a blood bag to me, you stupid human. Haven't I made it obvious enough?" He said, looking a bit hurt. "I need you, and not just to survive off of your blood. You keep the Beast at bay. You keep me 'human,' you remind me what is was like before I became...this."

message 10: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander stood up from the couch and was in front of Kevin. The words that left Kevin's mouth were enough for Alex to be sure of himself but he could help but feel a little hurt when he called him a 'stupid human'. "You didn't have to call me a stupid human." He said jokingly while standing on his toes and wrapping his arms around Kevin's neck. He then got in close and his breath became a bit more labored. "I'm ready." He whispers as a blush settles on his cheeks. He had not one ounce of experience in the bedroom especially not with men. "I want you." He says a bit more lid as he pressed him body against Kevin's.

Kevin was thankful for the assault against Alexander, for the extra blood gave his body the illusion of life so much that his member was hard and erect, surely Alexander felt it. As his jeans grew tighter, his breathing became labored(even though he had no use for oxygen, just an old habit). "Are you sure?" He asked, kissing the boy's neck, his fangs grazing the area where he was prepared to penetrate. The kiss would make their consummation all the more powerful and tantric.

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander's head fell back in pleasure as he felt Kevin's erection and the slight graze of fangs on his neck. "Yeah...I'm ready but can...can we save the biting...for later?" He asked knowing that he would explode with pleasure if he was bitten before they even did anything. He then moved his head back up so he could talk to Kevin easier. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked in a small voice. He had always wanted to kiss Kevin but it seemed that they would always skip the intimate lip action and move straight to the even more intimate biting.

He smirked, "I assume you don't mean the Dark Kiss?" He said, leaning in and kissed Alexander, his hands moving to his behind and squeezing his rump. "Alexander, my Alexander." He said with a smile on his lips.

(Although it is allowed, we should pm the sex. Sex in groups lead to the group being deleted)

He smirked, "I assume you don't mean the Dark Kiss?" He said, leaning in and kissed Alexander, his hands moving to his behind and squeezing his rump. "Alexander, my Alexander." He said with a smile on his lips.

(Although it is allowed, we should pm the sex. Sex in groups lead to the group being deleted)

message 15: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander kissed him back and jumped up, wrapping his legs around Kevin's waist. Alex let out a moan as his butt was squeeze. "K-Kevin."
He moaned against the mans lips.

((Yeah pm is fine.))

He nearly fell over when Alex leaped upon him. He chuckled into the kiss, deepening it. He slowly carried his little lover to the bedroom.

message 17: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander snaked his hands up to Kevin's head and ran his fingers through the mans soft locks as he gently nibbled on Kevin's bottom lip. He swiped his tongue across and waited as he begged for entrance to his lovers warm wet cavern.

Kevin's tongue parted Alexander's lips, moaning as he felt him tug at his hair. This boy was a virgin? The older vampire threw Alexander down onto the bed, and smirked down at him like a lion looking hungrily at his prey.

message 19: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alexander whines a little when they listed physical contact but froze when he felt the animalistic gaze of his lover. He looked up at his and a shiver of pleasure ran through him. His member decided that now it want to react as a small bulge formed in his pants.

Kevin went over to the kitchen, still naked, to get something to drink. He found a blood bag and tore into it. He didn't sweat, being dead, so he was still pretty much clean, in spite of the act he had performed. Still, he was tired. He sat down in a chair, his knees still weak and his stomach felt more empty than usual. It had taken all of his energy.

message 22: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex glared at Kevin as he walked passed him. "Thanks for the help." He said sarcastically as he crawled to the bathroom. Once he entered, he headed over the tub and turned the water on. He then whined as he stood up on his knees, the pain starting to come back. As he got into the tub he sank down into the warm water and squeezed his eyes shut as the warm water made his butt hurt even more. As the tub filled up and he added some bubbles, he leaned forward and turned the water off.

Kevin held his head in his hands, the voice of Alex saying 'master' echoed in his mind. If that is what their relationship would entail, he feared for the fragil boy's body, as it made him want to do various things to it, none 'good'.

message 24: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments After washing up, his muscles now relax but his bottom still aching, he got out the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. He headed to where Kevin was and leaned against a nearby wall. He sat there for a while just staring down at his own hands then he turned to look at Kevin.

Kevin looked up, and smiled softly at Alexander. "So, um...I guess we're..." He didn't know what to say. That kinky little bastard threw him off. He didn't expect Alex to be into that, even though it could have just been to tease Kevin. Was that the kind of relationship Alex wanted? Kevin would be more than happy to oblige.

message 26: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments "It's up to you." Alex said in a sour tone. He was still mad that Kevin just up and let him without trying to help. He then stood up and made his way back into their bedroom. "You don't happen to have any pain killers do you?" He asked as he looked through their things that were all over the room.

Kevin looked down, taking the hint that Alex was made, but wasn't sure why. "No, I don't. I'm a vampire, why would I need them?" He asked, "And if it really hurts that much, maybe you should have thought of that before you gave yourself to me. Don't be mad at me all because I gave you what you wanted and it ends up hurting your poor virgin ass." He said begrudgingly.

message 28: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex paused what he was doing and turned towards the door. "I know you you did not just fucking say that." Alex said as he stormed back over to Kevin, his towel falling off his waist in the process. He was too angry to notice what had happened. "I wanted to make love to you because I loved you. You didn't even give me a chance, all you wanted to do was fuck." He growled out as he stared down at Kevin. "If it weren't for the blood, I'd have been screaming the whole time for you to stop. My ass hurts like hell right now and I really just wanted you to comfort me but I guess you won't get the hint." He said as he huffed angrily.

Kevin stood up, angrily. "Comfort you? You asked for it, so don't go complaining. And you better watch your tongue, ghoul, know your place." He hissed as he stormed out of the room to his bedroom and slammed the door. What had he done? He got what he wanted, but at what cost? He was to heated and mad to care that he offended Alexander.

message 30: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex picked up his towel and rewrapped it tightly around his waist. He then went to sit on the couch it the living room. He could stop the tears that began to sting his eyes when he realized what had happened. "So that's it. I'm still just a ghoul to him. Nothing more, nothing less." He whispered to himself as he hugged crossed his legs and leaned back on the couch. He was starting to get cold and since his clothes and any spare blankets were in the room he would just have to suffer. It wasn't like he was going to fall asleep anyway. Ever since Kevin brought him in, Alex had been afraid to sleep alone. He hugged his legs close to him as he stared at the wall in front of him, shivering from the lack of clothing.

Kevin sobbed tears of blood, staining his face with red streaks. He knew he had fucked it all up, but Alexander made him so mad, he just said it on a reflex. It was true, ghouls were beneath Kindred in their society's structure, with humans farther below. Ghouls were just servants, slaves. He didn't want to think that way of Alexander, but it was wired into his mind. He knew his human was mad,angry, pissed. And he didn't blame him, but what could he do? Alex was so easily angered, Kevin told himself. So what if he didn't help him up when he fell, was he always supposed to be there? So what if he was forceful in bed? He saved him earlier from being turned into nothing more than a walking blood bag to be passed around, and what he had done most likely will cost him his life, seeing how if someone told LaCroix it was him, the bastard Prince would call a Blood Hunt on him.

message 32: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex, feeling lonely and cold, stood up and walked over to the bedroom door with his head down. He wiped away his tears then lightly knocked on the door. "K-Kevin...I'm sorry. Can I please come in?...I don't wanna be alone anymore." He said which a shivering body. Alex could remember a day where he was ever away from Kevin except earlier at the club but even then he was still scared. "Please don't throw me out." He said in a small voice. "The pain wasn't that bad." He said, trying to make it sound like it was when it really was.

message 33: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 16, 2016 11:15PM) (new)

Kevin opened the door and pulled Alexander into a hug. "I'm so sorry for hurting you." Kevin said, even though he didn't really mean it. He had planned sleeping with Alexander since the day he found the human as a baby. He planned to raise the human to love him in a way no human ever could. What human would be willing to perform necrophilia by being the boyfriend to a vampire? And when Alexander finally gave Kevin what he had longed for for so many decades, he lost himself in his own pleasure. He felt bad, yes, but not fully guilty of inflicting pain, as he enjoyed doing so. "I'm sorry, my Alex. I'd never through you out!"

message 34: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex hugged him back, inhaling the familiar scent. He knew that the relationship between him and Kevin would have its ups and downs so he just faced the fact that that's how it was going to be. "Next time just don't lose yourself." Alex joked while hugging Kevin tighter. "If you can hold back once, I'll get you a reward." He mumbled against Kevin's chest then pulled back to look up at him with a small smile. He had all his attention focused on Kevin that he hadn't noticed the throbbing sensation coming from his bottom.

((last post))
He smirked, "But I can't seem to control myself around you." He said smuggly, kissing the top of the younger human's head. He pulled Alexander along with him to the bed, where he plopped down and began snuggling with him, "I can feel that you're cold. You won't get warm cuddling a dead body, my love. Put some clothes on!"

message 36: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex hops out the bed and goes over to the closet. He pulls out some pajama pants and a sweater with his old high school on it. He also pulls out some briefs then puts on all his clothes. When he finishes he goes back into the bed and cuddles with Kevin, pressing his smaller body against him.

Kevin smiled and wrapped his arms around Alexander, pulling him close and kissing and licking his neck, teasing him with the idea of the Kiss. He snickers as he does so.

message 38: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex lets out a soft moan as he feels Kevin's lips. He then pressed a gentle kisses to Kevin's chest all the way to his shoulder then pulls back and looks up at him. "Did you want more?" He asked, referring to his blood.

Kevin chuckled, "Only if you want me to take more." He said. Sure, hie felt hungry, he felt empty. But he could sleep/enter torpor without having fed. He'd just have to take more in the morning.

message 40: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments "I don't mind if you take a little bit tonight. I can sleep and recover the rest over night so you can take more in the morning." Alex said softly ten pushed Kevin in his back and straddled his hips. "Can I have some fun first?" He asked then bit his lower lip as he looked down at Kevin. While waiting for an answer he slid his hands on Kevin's chest, sl feeling the smooth cold skin.

"What......kind of....fun?" He asked, distracted by Alexander's wandering hands. He let out a gasp, "Stop feeling me up, unless you plan to take responsibility for what you give me." He said, in reference to the swelling in his underwear.

message 42: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments "If feeling you up is a problem then what I wanna do will be a hundred times worse. How about Wes post pone to tomorrow night. But I wanna be in control." Alex told him as he laid down on top of him, cuddling against his hard chest.

"You? In control?" He busted out laughing. "I thought I was your MASTER, my little ghoul?" He shook his head, "And here I thought you were some kinky submissive." He said, slightly let down by his (wet)dreams being shattered.

message 44: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments "It's not like I was planning on sticking it in you. But since you don't want to then never mind, I'll just spend tomorrow resting my aching hips." Alex said with a sigh while looking up at Kevin. He then moved up a little so they were face to face. "I was actual just going to...you know...ride you...but if your not into that..." Alex began to whisper then trailed off as his eyes became full of lust.

He smirked, "A power bottom? Good Heavens, you're going to be the Second Death of me, aren't you?" He snickered as he pulled Alex into a kiss. "Well, if your hips do need resting, don't push yourself for the sake of my pleasure, baby."

message 46: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments Alex smiled then kissed Kevin back. When he pulled back he let out a delighted sigh. "Okay then after the pain goes away I promise to give you your treat." He purrs while rocking his hips a little to tease Kevin.

(last post, I have groups I'm making that I need to focus on, my apologizes)

He smiled and cuddled closer to his ghoul, "I can't wait." He made Alex straddle him, "Well, can I get a preview of what you have in store?" He said as his hand went up the young mortal's chest.

message 48: by Oreo (last edited Jul 18, 2016 08:46PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments ((It's all good, I understand.))

Alex leaned forward and stopped a breath away from Kevin's lips. "Nope" He said while popping the 'p'. "You're gonna have to wait." He whispered then pressed his lips against Kevin's. "But I would mind using my mouth like I wanted to earlier." He said while licking his lips hungrily. He crawled back a little so that he was eye level with Kevin's member.

message 50: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 118 comments ((I though he was, I just wasn't sure. I edited my comment.))

« previous 1 3