Lovers of Paranormal discussion

The Moonstone (Enchantment, #1)
This topic is about The Moonstone
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: THE MOONSTONE (romance paranormal fantasy)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyne (last edited Sep 02, 2016 09:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evelyne Contant (EvelyneContant) | 7 comments

I have ten copies to give in exchange for an honest review. If possible on goodread and amazon. I have epub or pdf version available.

BLURB:
Fear, love… and betrayal; that’s what I feel about my new life.
It’s a life I never asked for, at least not like that.
I certainly dreamed of adventure, of escaping from my ordinary life, but nothing prepared me for what would happen when my normal life flipped upside down.
On that fateful day, a witch, a real one, revealed to me that I’m not human! That’s right, I, Lou Mills, am an enchanter like her! It seems that I’m the key to an ancient prophecy and that I must save the world from the imminent war between humans and enchanters. What waits makes no sense; in fact, nothing seems to make sense to me since meeting her.
And then there’s this man…dark and mysterious…but so attractive. If only I could forget him. Duality is the way the Earth remains in balance, black and white, right and wrong, love and hate. What side should I fight for when the war finally breaks out? How to choose between my family…and the people who I belong to?

Reviewers (please post by 7/30/16) :

1-louise
2-anne-marie (07/24/2016)
3-Barbi
4-Anna (08/12/16)
5-adrianne (08/30/16)
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise Johnson (louka1975) | 28 comments Would love to review mobi please to louise.j1975@gmail.com

message 3: by Vivian (Vivi) (new)

Vivian (Vivi) McCormack (vivirocks) | 3 comments this sounds like a read I would not mind having a chance to read, I always leave reviews at @Amazon & Goodreads

Evelyne Contant (EvelyneContant) | 7 comments Vivian what format do you want?
And what's your email?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

would love to read this as soon as I finish Darynda Jone's new book...
epub annemariebookaholic@gmail.com

Thank you

Evelyne Contant (EvelyneContant) | 7 comments David I can give you epub today or pdf tomorrow night what do you prefer? I only have my phone this weekend so I don't have the pdf version with me.

message 7: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Evelyne!

Your request will do a lot better if you insert a LARGE copy of your book cover into your top post. Click 'some html is ok' to learn how or go to the RULES post and scroll down until about the 6th comment for a tutorial.

-A

Evelyne Contant (EvelyneContant) | 7 comments Thanks Anna! Now I think it's work!

Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) (barbifayethebookfae) | 137 comments I would like to!
barbilovesyou@yahoo.com

message 10: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I would love to read and review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2016 08:57AM) (new)

Review done on Goodreads, Amazon .ca Won't let me write one at Amazon.com. Strange I have before

Evelyne Contant (EvelyneContant) | 7 comments Oh thank you Anne-Marie!

I'm so happy that you loved it!!! Second book end of october. You can go on my facebook page for more update!

message 13: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated to ARCHIVES folder to gather reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with Lovers of Paranormal!

Adrianne (adriannes-book-cave) I would love to read this book if it's still available, will definitely post a review. Epub please!
adriannesbookcave@gmail.com

message 15: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments It was AWESOME! Sorry for the delay in posting the review. Please see the links below, thank you :)))))))

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/RA5VFV4...