Audiobooks discussion

Imogene in New Orleans (Imogene and the Boys #1)
This topic is about Imogene in New Orleans
Free Promos for Review > Cozy mystery for review!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Hi guys,

I have codes for free copies of Imogene in New Orleans by Hunter Murphy. This is a fun cozy mystery featuring 73 year old Imogene Deal McGregor, her son Billy, and Billy's partner Jackson getting caught up in a murder mystery surrounding their friend Glenway Gilbert. Oh, and Billy and Jackson's English bulldog Goose is also along for the ride.

Here's the link on Audible: http://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-T...

Please pm me or post your email address and I'll gift you a copy in exchange for an honest review.

All the best!
Lee Ann

message 2: by Penelope (last edited Jul 11, 2016 02:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Penelope | 77 comments This is perfect for me! I love cozies and I love New Orleans! I post reviews on Amazon and Audible as fascinatingbooks, and on Goodreads as Penelope. My email addy is:

piggybank666@yahoo.com

I like your narratation very much.

Pen

message 3: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Penelope wrote: "This is perfect for me! I love cozies and I love New Orleans! I post reviews on Amazon and Audible as fascinatingbooks, and on Goodreads as Penelope. My email addy is:

piggybank666@yahoo.com

I li..."

Hi Penelope,

Thank you! The book is on it's way!

Best!
Lee Ann

Penelope | 77 comments Thanks Lee Ann I got it and I'm going to start listening to it right away.

message 5: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Penelope wrote: "Thanks Lee Ann I got it and I'm going to start listening to it right away."

Hope you enjoy it, Penelope!

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 7: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"
I just sent you a copy, Leslie! Hope you enjoy it!

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Lee Ann. Just wanted to let you know that I finished the book and posted the review on Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. Thanks for the fun listen.

message 9: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee Howlett | 360 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Lee Ann. Just wanted to let you know that I finished the book and posted the review on Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. Thanks for the fun listen."

Thank you, Leslie! So glad you enjoyed the book!

Best!
Lee Ann