Clean Romances discussion

Burning Bright (The Extraordinaries, #1)
This topic is about Burning Bright
Looking For... > Alt History Fantasy Romance looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jana Brown (jana_stocks_brown) | 11 comments My crit partner, who is totally awesomesauce, has a new book coming out August 15th. It's an alternate history fantasy romance, so Napoleonic wars with magic and romance and pirates! I love the pirates!

Contentwise there is no sex, a little bit of language and violence in the way of high seas battles as they fight for control of the sea.

If you'd like a copy for review please let me know. She'd love to have reviews posted as close to August 15th as possible.

message 2: by VMom (new) - added it

VMom (votermom) | 8 comments I do book reviews on my blog. The niche is any genre as long as it is somewhere in the conservative / libertarian / politically incorrect - basically anything that would appeal to a center to far right audience.

My blog is www.bookhorde.org so she/you can check it out first to see if it fits.

My review policy for indy authors is I will give the best possible review. If I feel that I cannot give a positive review I will not review it and send you an email why.

Napoleonic fantasy romance piques my interests (love Temeraire frex), but I do have a backlog so I can't guarantee Aug 15.

If she wants to send a review copy my email is reviews at bookhorde.org
(.mobi format preferred)