Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Titan Series > Book 3 - The Struggle

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 01, 2020 06:19AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
The Struggle (Titan, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 3 in The Titan Series

A bloody path has been chosen…

The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.

The Great War fought by the few is coming…

All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All except the one woman who might be his final chance at redemption. Josie will do anything to prove that Seth is on their side, but fate has a nasty way of changing lives, of changing people.

In the end, the sun will fall…

The only way they can save the future and save themselves is by facing the unknown together. It will take more than trust and faith. It will take love and the kind of strength not easily broken. No matter what, their lives will never be the same.

For what the gods have feared has come to pass. The end of the old is here and the beginning of the new has been ushered in…

Released On: March 20, 2017

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison (ali_w) | 11 comments They've released the cover for this pretty early haven't they. I was surprised when I got a bookmark for it at the JLA signing last week as I didn't even realise there was a cover...

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

I know they have. I'm not a massive fan of this cover. It's pretty but I think the other 2 books in the series have better covers.

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison (ali_w) | 11 comments Yeah its cheesier than the others definitely... more like a romance only novel. maybe the UK one will be slightly different like with The Return...

message 5: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Maybe. To be honest I'm not a big fan of The Return cover either. I thought the ARC cover was gorgeous.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Wasn't sure where to put this but Jennifer Armentrout Will be having a new romantic suspense series coming out in 2018 called Midnight Sins. It's going to be a trilogy.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Whoops the series is actually called Moonlight Sins.

message 8: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES SO FAR!! and I love seth!! LIKE ALOT!

one problem though, I don't like the cover of the book.. I don't really view Josie as the cover photo of the book and this guy on the cover isn't a Seth looking person.. I don't know but thats just my opinion. I don't like when they use people as book covers.. kinda messes with my own imagination HA. lol

message 9: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Hey Yasmin,
I totally agree. I don't usually like it when there's people on the cover either. I like to picture them myself.

message 10: by Yasamin (new)

Yasamin | 58 comments Same here I really don’t think the cover models did justice to the wonderful characters :(

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Struggle (other topics)