Read 4 Review discussion

An Irresistible Scent
This topic is about An Irresistible Scent
Romance > Looking for ARC readers for my new Contemporary Romance/YA/NA Novel!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Farley | 2 comments Hi everyone! My name is Heather, and I'm a ghostwriter who is branching out to publishing her first novel! The book is An Irresistible Scent

This book is most definitely 18+! The finished novel will be approximately 250 pages long, and features a modern day, strong-headed heroine.

The release is slated for July 25th. If you'd like to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review, I'd also love to send you a copy of the fully edited novel. Readers may choose between ePub or Mobi formats. ARCs will be going out on the 18th, so please let me know ASAP if you'd like to read it!

Message me with your email or post here, and I'll get in touch with you. Ciao!

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 14 comments Do you have an excerpt available?

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Farley | 2 comments Kathy wrote: "Do you have an excerpt available?"

Hi Kathy, from what part of the book would you like an excerpt? Would the beginning be alright with you?

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 14 comments Heather wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Do you have an excerpt available?"

Hi Kathy, from what part of the book would you like an excerpt? Would the beginning be alright with you?"

The beginning is fine. Are there explicit sex scenes or this sex erotica? Also is the story told from both POVs?

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 10 comments are there still available copies?