Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Big Bad Wolf x H2O Delirious

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments
I'm assuming Edd would be submissive?

I could be either Edd or Kevin.

I recently found this ship on Pinterest, which lead me to the artist'd DeviantART and their Tumblr. I have since followed a boat load of Kevedd tumblrs.

(They aren't together yet. If you don't mind, I might make subtle references to said comic.)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments I'll post tomorrow, about to log off as well. :)

Kevin sat in the back of biology, bored out of his mind. His eyes slowly scanned the room, and the redhead soon found himself staring at none other than Eddward. Ever since middle school, Kevin has had a secret crush in Double D that only his beard girlfriend, Nazz, knew about. He soon realized his eyes were lingering a bit longer than what would be considered a casual glance and his eyes darted down to his textbook, hoping no one noticed how he gave he boy a dreamy look. Stupid heart.

(They're freshman, btw, given the biology class)
Kevin grumbled, "The dorks are up to it again." He said bitterly. He was getting tired of their shit, always scamming kids out of their money. Their main demographic were the gullible middle schoolers. He sighed and tried to finish his work. He liked Double D, but when he helped the "Eds" with their scams, he became less attractive. He knew the boy was better than that, those two were corrupting his man. No, Eddward was not his man, not yet, at least. Kevin wasn't sure if Double D was dating one of the Kanker Sisters, Marie, although there were rumors he was. Probably spread by Kankers themselves.

Kevin sauntered through the hallway, his arm around Nazz. She was his best friend, and for the longest time, he thought he loved her. When he realized his odd attraction to Double D, he and Nazz talked about him, as Nazz herself also found Eddward adorkable. It was embarrassing still to talk of his boycrush with her, but at least she was supportive and helped him appear heterosexual, Heaven's knows what the football team would do if they knew their captain liked men. He walked right past the locker when Double D hid. "I smell dorks," He said, sniffing and looking around, "I don't like this, Nazz. They're up to something. I just know it."

message 9: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 16, 2016 07:00PM) (new)

"He-hey!" Kevin shouted, pushing the blue haired girl away from his crush. No one harasses double Dweeb but me. The thought, "Leave the boy alone, Marie. Or do you want to be the reason his ever-so-cherished perfect attendance record is ruined," his tone held a 'and how would he want you then' to it, in order to make her leave his man alone. On some level, Kevin envied her, he wished he could be as up front about his burning emotions as she was. Nazz giggled, "Yeah, Marie. And you know how much that perfect attendance means to Double D!" She chimed in, putting her hand on Kevin's should as if to say 'I'm with you, I support you.' This made Kevin's face turn as red as his hair, knowing what, or rather, who, she was referring to. Kevin made no eye contact with Eddward, too embarrassed by his feelings to do so.

Kevin gritted his teeth, "That was back in elementary, you dorks! Don't you know people change?!" He snapped, glaring at the two idiots. His eyes glanced over to Double D, and his face pinked as he made accidental eye contact. "Whatever...ungrateful..." He mumbled something as Nazz steered him away from the Eds. "Come one, Kevin, we have to get to Algebra!" Kevin made one last glance at Eddward, and he smiled with half-hooded, lovey-dovey eyes. Why'd I have to fall for HIM? He thought, out of everyone, he had to pick the one person he could never have.

Nazz nudged Kevin, who had become frozen when Double D had spoken to him, "Seriously? You just turned to stone, what gives?" She asked him. He stuttered, "He...hadn't spoken to me since eighth grade." She laughed, "You mean last year?" He nodded, "EXACTLY." He turned red, "Ugh, what ever. Fangirl over him and me later, okay? Right now, we should be groaning over the alphabet being in mathematics." She chuckled, "Aww, you're blushing!" Kevin sat through a boring lecture with Nazz sitting next to him. He hoped he'd see Double D again, before school ended. He was worried Double D would get pulled off to another scam right when the bell ringed, and he'd have to wait and hope that they'd bump into each other tomorrow during passing period between their chem class. He could barely hear the teacher, as he got lost in a daydream about that cute dork.

Nazz was walking arm in arm with Kevin, before she turned the corner and saw Double D, alone. Her eyes widened and shoved Kevin against the wall, still out of view seeing as they were still beyond the corner. She brought her face right up to Kevin's so that there was not even an inch between them, "Guess who's over there, all alone? Now's your chance, dude! Go over there and ask him out!" she said, and swiftly proceeded to push Kevin over to Double D. "Wait, Nazz, I don't know if he's even...." Once was within a couple feet, Kevin clammed up and Nazz dashed off, leaving Kevin feeling very awkward. "Um...H-hey, Double dork." He said. He gulped and tried to force himself to stop being all red and flustered. The dork was...well, the dork. He didn't know why he was so nervous, after all, he used to harass him in elementary. Maybe that was why he was so anxious, he felt guilty, and worried because of their troubled past, Double D wouldn't accept his feelings.

message 13: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 20, 2016 05:12PM) (new)

He curled his hand into a fist, angrily, "I just...hate how those sisters think they can take whatever or whoever they want, without consent. I'm surprised you three haven't reported them to the Dean by now. I'm sick of Marie acting like she...she owns you, you know?" He said, finally making eye contact with Eddward, "Yeah, we don't talk..much...or at all. Well, you're always with those two, and I can't stand them and their little schemes. Um...maybe we should...hang out? Like...just the two of us?" He ventured, his face reddening.

Kevin was shocked that Double D said yes, "Um, this Saturday?" He asked. He looked away, readjusted his cap and tried to stop blushing. He looked back at Double D, the ginger couldn't help but get butterflies. Stupid dork and his stupid cute smile. "Ii-ll come by around...10?" He offered, Kevin felt so weak kneed, Double D had said yes. Sure, it wasn't a date(was it?) but it was something.

Kevin sighed, "You dorks..." He said with heart eyes. Nazz came over and gave Kev a nuggie, "Look at you man! You scored a date." Kevin blushed and fixed his cap, "Nah, Nazz, we're just...hanging out." Nazz pouted her lips, "You didn't tell him?" He whined. He shook his head, "I...choked up." She shook her head, "Fine. But you have to on Saturday, or else I'll tell him myself." She teased.

(Have Double D get ready for the date, I'll have Kev drop by)

Kevin arrived at Double D's on his motorcycle. He had traded his old beloved bicycle for the updated version as soon as he was legally able to. He wore a dark maroon red short sleeve shirt with a v neck and dark skinny jeans. He was incredibly nervous. He really wanted this to go well. He wasn't sure if a movie, a trip to the museum, or merely having lunch would be better. He didn't want to overwhelm Eddward, or make it too date-like. Or, did Kevin want this to be obviously a date? He wasn't sure of himself.

Kevin had been so lost in thought that he didn't even realize he had been sitting there, like an idiot, instead of going to the door and knocking. His face turned crimson, feeling stupid. He patted the back of his seat as he scooted forward, "Double Dork! Come on, don't be shy." He said, flashing a grin. He decided the museum would be the safest bet.

He smirked, "Ah, no. It's a surprise. Hang on!" He said, revving up his motorbike and began driving a bit fast, "This is my first time on the free way." He said, seeing as the museum was in the town over. He smiled, loving the feel of the wind rushing against him.

Soon enough, Kevin got off the freeway and drove up a winding road up a hill, where the museum of natural sciences stood tall and proud over the encroaching skyline of the city beyond. "And here we are!" Kev announced, hopping off of his bike. "Are you...okay?" He asked, looking at Double D worriedly. "Hope the free way wasn't too scary. I would have brought you a helmet, but I lost mine..." He said sheepishly. He wouldn't be surprised if Double Dork reprimanded him and lectured him on proper motorcycle safety and the dangers of riding without protection.

"Yeah, I'm not. But you are. I thought you'd like it hear," and because I think it's really cute how you drone on and on about science-y stuff for hours. I could listen to your voice all day... He blushed at the thought. "And yes, I already ordered one on Amazon." He said, embarrassed at not having a helmet and how Double Dork made him make a promise.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀʟʏ ᴡᴜʟꜰɪᴇ』 wrote: ""Yeah, I'm not. But you are. I thought you'd like it hear," and because I think it's really cute how you drone on and on about science-y stuff for hours. I could listen to your voice all day... He ..."