The Yearning Yinzers discussion

Say Hi!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn (jocelyn73c) | 57 comments Mod
A space to introduce yourself and connect with other members!

message 2: by Jocelyn (new)

Hi everyone, I'm a recent transplant to the Pittsburgh area. I moved here last August for grad school for library sciences and I work at CLP. As a fan of Vaginal Fantasy, I wanted to start this group as an off-shoot of our strong Geek Girl Brunch organization here in Pittsburgh. While I will run this like it's a GGB event, non-GGB members can totally join. I'm really excited to have tons of fun conversations with you all!

message 3: by Arrielle (new)

Arrielle Giles | 6 comments Hi,
I'm Arrielle. I've moved back and forth from Pittsburgh to NEPA for awhile now, but we've settled in Pittsburgh for the last 4 years and don't plan to leave anytime in the near future. I'm a mother of two tiny demons who have my heart completely, even while they drive me insane. My husband and I have been married for 10 years now, and I like him well enough. My Dad also lives with us and is equal parts helpful and frustrating. I'm a part-time cashier, full-time crazy person, and I look forward to talking with everyone about some cool (or not so cool) books.

message 4: by Jocelyn (new)

Arrielle wrote: "Hi,
I'm Arrielle. I've moved back and forth from Pittsburgh to NEPA for awhile now, but we've settled in Pittsburgh for the last 4 years and don't plan to leave anytime in the near future. I'm a m..."

Omg where in NEPA?? We might have had this discussion already hahaha I lived in Scranton for a few years and my boyfriend grew up in a small town right outside of it. We still have tons of friends in that area.