Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst & Nameless 1.0 : PJO

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments hiiiii XD

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hi. Sorry it took so long, I got distracted.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments Haha no worries.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. So just one character each, doubles or what?

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments Maybe we can do doubles?
Also should we send them on a quest? XD currently rereading the Heroes of Olympus series so maybe we can mix together like Roman and Greek demigods?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure. Two mxf or?

For the doubles, we could do a pair in CHB and a pair at SPQR (are those the right letters? It's been a while since I read it) and then have them meet eventually?
And the quest and mixing of Greek and Roman sounds good.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments Could we do one MxF and then a FxF or MxM?

Haha alrighty. And yeah the legion thing is called SPQR (I think) but it's just Camp Jupiter in general. Yeah! How should they meet like they're just led to each other or a memory loss issue >.>? Or something else XD

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure.

Sorry. It's late and I completely spaced on the fact it's called camp Jupiter. Oops.

Maybe they both have quests and are after the same thing?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments Okk- do you have a preference for which one?

Haha no worries I wouldn't have even remembered SPQR if I hadn't just read it a week ago. Like as soon as I finish books I forget a lot of details beyond the centeral plot and main characters DX it's bad.

Alright >.> no what God should we do. Maybe Ares or even Hades lost something? Or we could do a more minor God like Iris who's trapped

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I'm good with either. I've actually never really done an Fxf before so maybe do that?

So I'm not the only one who forgets books?! Yay! Sorry, just means I'm not completely insane.

Maybe a trapped minor God? They could be the parent of one of the four demigods so that's why the quest was made for them?

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1555 comments Ok!!

Haha yes not completely insane! I just forget things easily like I'll be at the end of a movie and be all- wait, what's this main characters name?

Sounds good XD hmmmm which one? I'll have to see which ones there are. Also what should be trapping the god? like I'd say giant but that's always in the books 0.0 but due to the fact it's always used in the books I can't think of anything else

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Jul 11, 2016 08:57PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay!

I have issues because I read so much that I won't remember stuff. There's a trilogy I read last year and I have no memory of it, at all. No characters or anything.

Maybe the minor God upset a major God so the major God captured him?

Minor gods we could use:
Hecate
Iris
Thanatos
Phobos
Nike

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hey?