Beyond the Stepping Stones discussion

☉ Earth ☉ > Sapphire's Hideout

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Underneath New York

((Thank you!))

Sapphire dragged the girl in. She walked into a room. Stone walls and a bed, chair at a metal table. She shoved her forward. "Sit." She closed the door.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Sit down." She motioned with the knife towards the chair.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire smiled slyly. "Why would that matter to you?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire smirked. "Well, why would I tell you that?" She sat down at the other side of the table and looked at her. She was twirling the knife in her hand.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire heard the phone and smiled. She jammed the knife in the table in fron of her. She leaned close to her face. "Oh sweetheart, your not random." She wispered. She was holding the knife in one hand, and holding out her other for the phone.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire quickly got the phone and stabbed it. She had taken her knife out of the table. "You people and phones." She made a tisking noise. "Anyone with Silver is not random. She doesn't accosite with wothless others."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire smiled at the news she told her. "And what is that? They key to the dragon's cave?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire growled. "You are not telling me!" She threw her chair across the room in anger.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire put the knife back in its sheath. "Yeah right." Sapphire was calmly down. Sge walked out of the room and locked the door behind her.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Do you want to do a Time Jump? Like two days. Then Silver, Zach, and a new comrade.))

Sapphire walked around the house, throwing things right and left.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((A few days later))

Sapphire banged on the door. "I'm coming in."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in the entrance with Aaron and Zach. She eyed his knife. "Be careful with that." She turned to Aaron, whispering. "Sapphire has enough weapons on her to win a fight with two of three bears. Be careful."

Zach rolled his eyes when Silver said be careful about the knife.

message 13: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She could pretty much defend herself against anything. Except guns. She was dead if she had to stare down the barrel of any gun.

message 14: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Just got back from the dentists office))

Aaron continued to watch behind them, listening for any echoing sounds.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire entered the room. She left the door open but she could easily stop Clara from running out.

Silver turned to Zach and Aaron. "I'll distract Sapphire. You guys get Clara." Silver thought for a moment. "Ask for the ring if she doesn't trust you." She said. Zach started to argue but Silver waved him off. "Get Clara." She walked into the room and called out. "I'm lost a Diamond. Do you know where I can find it?"

Zach bit his lip. He turned to Aaron. "Come on."

message 16: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She followed him silently, hoping Clara wasn't too beat up or scared. She also hoped she was okay enough to walk, because she didn't want to have to carry her.

message 17: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Yo Silver you still exist right))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Yes, as far as I know.))

Zach was able to get slightly closer without Sapphire knowing, but close enough.

Sapphire smiled slyly. She took out a dagger and spun around. "Well, well, lookie here." She eyed Silver. "Where is the rest of the crew? Where is my dear brother Zach?"

Silver smiled. "I went for a change and decided to go solo." She winked at Clara. "How is Sapphire as a host?"

message 19: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Okay good spontaneous vanishing isn't a positive occurance))

Aaron continued to follow Zach, listening carefully as to what Silver was saying in case she needed to back up her story. Such as that she came alone.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach was able to get closer. He was just two yards away from the room.

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "You never go solo, Silver. Where is he?!" She demanded. She went to the doorway.

Silver shrugged. "Back at home. Sorry you had to leave so soon." she taunted.

message 21: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron heard Saphire walk away from Silver.

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((Sorry posted too early))

Aaron heard Saphire walk away from Silver. She instinctively put her hands palm out in front of her chest in a passive but defensive positio. If Saphire true to attack her, she was ready.

message 23: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron noticed Clara had seen them, and she was glad she was smart enough to pretend she hadn't. She smiled slightly, wondering if Clara had seen her.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver backed away from the doorway, drawing Sapphire out of the room. Zach scooted back out of sight.

Sapphire growled. "You should have died a long time ago."

Silver shrugged. "I have a tendency to survive."

message 25: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron saw Clara had bag. If it was too heavy for Clara she would have to carry it. She groaned internally, hoping they could just grab Clara and go.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach grabbed Clara's arm and covered her mouth. "Stay quiet." He looked at her. "Where is the ring Silver gave you?"

Sapphire was too focused on Silver to noticed anything. She had taken her other dagger out, one in each hand. Silver had drawn her to another room.

Silver took her own dagger out and was holding it tight. She didn't like weapons but what could ya do? Silver had drawn her away from the others and the door. "I believe we have some unfinished business."

message 27: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron watched door intently, making sure Saphire didn't come bolting in to stop them. She crossed her arms and waited for the best.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach took the ring and nodded. "Correct. Now, let's get out of here." He looked toward the door they entered, "Before Sapphire kills her." He added.

Sapphire smiled" Glad we're on the same page." She swiped at Silver with both of her daggers.

Silver easily blocked the attack. "Seems like your rusty Sod."

message 29: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron pointed to where they came in, still keeping an eye out for someone to attack them.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire growled. "I'm warning you." She swiped quicker but Silver stopped them. "Warning me about what?" Silver asked easily. She was having an easy time blocking Sapphire. Sapphire swiped at Silver's arm, cutting the jacket. "Hey! This is my favorite jacket, Sod!" Silver looked at her sleeve.

Zach her the clanking of their weapons. "Let's go. The sooner I get you guys to base the sooner I can end Sapphire." He ran to the down looking for anyone, no one.

message 31: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron followed behind Zach and Clara, closely listening to Silver and Saphire. If the commotion stopped for even a second, they would probably be caught.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire Threw a knife at Silver. Silver ducked just in time, the blade grazing her hair. "Back down SOS, Or your going to wish he killed you a long time ago." Sapphire slowly advanced towards Silver. Pretty soon Silver was against the wall. "Well Sod, I wished that the day he killed them." Silver sliced Sapphire's arm open.

Zach looked down the way they had come. "All clear." He had blocked out Silver's conversation.

message 33: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron could still faintly hear their conversation. She cringed, but didn't run to help Silver. She wanted to though.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach nodded. "Yes, they are." He turned to her. "Let's go."

Sapphire screeched slightly, looking at her bleeding arm. She looked at Silver, pure fury in her eyes. "Silver, Silver." She whispered. Silver looked at Sapphire's arm and took a deep breath. "You had it coming." She pointed out. Sapphire struck at Silver super fast that she couldn't block it. Sapphire stabbed her knife into Silver's shoulder. Connecting it to the wall. "You doubled faced slug!" Silver yelled in pain.

message 35: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron heard Saphire, and then shortly after Silver scream. She was getting extremely worried. "Zach, can I please go help her? I can fight off Saphire while you take Clara to safety."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach turned to Aaron. "Fine, but she has two knives and sword with her. Silver only has a knife." He grabbed Clra's arm. "And, Aaron, get Silver alive. Stay in the shadows." He started pulling Clara away from the fight. He stayed looking ahead. Cursing himself for leaving Silver.

Silver eyes started to make tears fall down her cheeks. Sapphire smiled. She was twirling her other dagger in her hand. "You should have died with them. By the Stalker." She growled. Silver knew that she couldn't get out of here in one piece. So she took advantage of that. "Look here you pus filled, double faced, dirt eating slug. I died with them on that day. I die everyday because of him. I have nothing left to lose. And because of that, I'll take whoever is a threat to Silvernight and people down with me." She whispered.

message 37: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron nodded. She knew Silver was probably cornered, and needed to act fast. She ran towards where she heard the commotion from, only making the slightest of noise with the balls of her heels. She reached the corner of where they were fighting and tried to think of a strategy. As of now she only knew how to defend herself, not attack. She knew she had to provoke Saphire into attacking her, so she had to act fast. She saw Saphire had her back to her, and decided to use that to her advantage. She ran up behind Saphire and hugged her arm. She quickly got her legs into position and flipped Saphire onto the ground. That should get her attention.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach nodding. He started running away from them, dragging Clara with her. "You first." He said motioning toward the ladder.
((Post in new york))

Sapphire thudded to the ground. She quickly got to her feet. "Who in the world are you?!" Silver smiled. "Seems like you're right, Sod. I don't work alone." She turned to Aaron. "Clara?" Sapphire took her sword out. "Aaron, catch!" Silver tossed her her dagger.

message 39: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron caught the dagger, but then immediately dropped it back on the ground, kicking towards Silver. "I don't need it. I'll only slow me down." She said, keeping a close watch on Saphire.

message 40: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd ((?))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Sorry.))

Silver took the dagger. She was still tearing, the pain in her shoulder almost making her pass out. She hated being weak.

Sapphire growled. She raised her sword and look at Aaron. "Clear out. Before I kill you."

message 42: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron shrugged. "Okay." She was still fully on guard but she turned her back to Saphire and walked over to Silver, offering her hand and obviously telling Sphire, I'll only leave with Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver figured out what she meant. "No, get out before she kills you." The was sheer panic in her eyes. She didn't want someone else to die because of her.

Sapphire laughed. "Why don't you beg Silver? Why not? I would love to her you beg."

message 44: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron crouched down to Silver and gently hugged her, taking care not to hurt her shoulder. Saphire didn't know her, but if she did she knew she hated most physical contact. She took this opportunity to whisper soft enough to Saphire couldn't hear, "don't beg. I've got this." She then stood back up and turned to face Saphire. She walked until she stood exactly in the middle of the two girls, then took her defensive position, which was moving her hands palm out in front of her chest, but standing normally. Emotionless, she detached herself from the situation and commanded, "go."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire smiled. "This will be fun." She swung her sword to Aaron's left side.

Silver was trying not to make her knees buckle. She couldn't stop thinking about her parents. They died for her. They died protecting her. "No, no, no." She whispered.

message 46: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron easily stepped to the right, swing her left foot out of the way. Her right foot stayed planted. "Wow, is that all?" She hadn't had any experience with swords, but she assumed if she could get close enough she could make Saphire drop it like a knife.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire smiled. She swung her sword in a circle easily. "Well you weren't born yesterday." She started to spin the sword faster and tighter.

Silver stayed quiet. Close to the ground.

message 48: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Aaron just backed up a step and let Saphire cut at air. "Well at least you realize that much." While she was still doing fancy maneuvers she quickly ducked into a roll and bounced up right in front of her face. She quickly pushed her back with her shoulder to pin her against the wall, and grabbed her forearm with both of her hands and trapped the sword. One held her wrist to keep her from slicing the back of her thigh, the other keeping her elbow locked.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Sapphire raised an eyebrow. "Well, well, well." She kneed her in the stomach, temporarily having the sword freeing. Sapphire threw the sword like a javinlin. It hit Silver in the leg, conecting her to wall again.

Silver cried out. More in shock than anything.

message 50: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd "Don't pull it out, you'll bleed more heavily. Once in done with her I'll help you out." She told Silver, still watching Saphire. At least she learned something. Act faster and pin the knees. She took her jacket off revealing a baggy band shirt with a Pearl Jam design. She threw it to the side, she was getting hot in the underground sewers with a jacket on. She stood and waited for her to attack her again.

« previous 1