1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Essie & Warlordess

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Smiley face

message 2: by essïe (last edited Jul 11, 2016 06:56AM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments So so sorry I never saw this ! So, do you have any ideas? ^-^

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) A few basic fantasy ideas and I kind if want to do a Selection one.

message 4: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments like the book series? I'd like to hear your ideas ^-^

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Yeah. :) The fantasy ones are just outlines- human x mermaid/merman; faerie; dragon; shapeshifter; etc.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Uh, Madison, could you maybe ask in the request thread instead of our personal thread?

message 7: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments I'm doing a Selection one right now but we can do one to if you really want to do it (: would you be okay with doubles?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) If you don't want to do th fantasy ones that's fine, I don't mind doing the Selection. I've never really done doubles, how would it work?

message 9: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments I would like to do the fantasy one but I figured you'd like to do the Selection. Haha wait which one do you want to do?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I don't care, if you want to do a fantasy one that's fine. Which do you prefer?

message 11: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Perhaps a human / mermaid type deal? I haven't done anything with that ^-^ I might have somewhat of an idea for it that includes doubles so we won't have to be bummed about who plays who c:

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I'd rather play the guy over doubles, not sure how exactly we would do that. Unless we had two of the same plot going, idk.

message 13: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Are you sure? If you don't want to play the guy I understand.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I don't want to but if you want to play the girl I don't mind. I need some practice.

message 15: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments It would be like the humans best friend and perhaps the mermaid has a merman brother and he gets involved. I have somewhat of a plot if your interested but if you don't like doubles tell me now c:

message 16: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments If you need practice just playing the guy I understand that. I was like that in the beginning too haha

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I'm not big on doubles, really. If it's okay with you I'd like to just do singles.

message 19: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Okay, great ! I was thinking we could do fallen angel/ human instead!

Sorry I keep changing I've just never done that before either! Would this be okay if so would you like to be a fallen angel or human?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) That's okay with me! What do you mean by fallen angel, exactly? XD I'm not all knowing in the supernatural.

message 21: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Mmm like um angel that was bad and sent down. Bad bad angel. Bad ass and all. Feel me? Extremely powerful and cold ! Cool, I know. Haha we can come up with a plot but first things first. Fallen Angel or Human.

Make a wise choice, Human! It could be your last !!

*cough* i'm so lame. I would be the worst killer ever (>*~*)>

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Maybe an angel who did something wrong and was sent to earth to learn his lesson? *coughtrialsofapollocough*

message 23: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments I cri .

haha yeah totally ! ooo it could be that he was too heartless! Wow we're freaking geniuses. next John Green over here. WE'RE THE GREEN BROTHERS!!

Oh I'm so tired *sigh*

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Go to sleep tumblr. Btw, can I ask what Essie is short for? If anything?

Maybe not heartless but fooled around too much? I'm thinking he's a really flirtatious guy who's all self important and starts falling for this one girl but acts like a player so she's not interested but finally they fall in love and he reveals what he is and he learns his lesson so he's returned to heaven and she freaks out and they find a way to get back together and this was a run on sentence.

message 25: by essïe (last edited Jul 11, 2016 09:57PM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments I don't like sleeping. Bleh. To answer your question Essie could be short for a lot of different names one of them being mine. What is yours? Considering it doesn't reveal in your username I would assume you're very private, yes?

Mmmm that sounds great ! What would be the reason he's sent down? Geez I am lacking some serious creative juice right now.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I like cool names rather than my mundane one. I don't really tell it to many people so I understand if you don't tell me. :)

Maybe he... ack. Sleep. No. Umm. He. Got too privileged with the lady Angels, idk.

message 27: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments I just like being vague. It's more fun that way ^^

haha so he's like a angel slut? I like it ^^ so he'll get sent down to what? Learn a lesson and he doesn't for a few decades until he meets my charrie somewhere and tries to be flirty but fails when she rejects him and then it'll go from there? Perhaps he tries to get over her but he ends up seeing her again and begins to follow her around a bit and has a strange feeling of protection for her. When he tries to snap out of it perhaps another fallen angel tries to attack her and he jumps in. Maybe she knocks out so she doesn't see the crazy ish he does and doesn't realize he's some supernatural being? We can go from there? Sounds cute cute cute ! Alright ! Age rank?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) So you'll be the girl? Ehh... I won't be good at this but I'll try

message 29: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments aww don't believe that ! I use to think that same exact thing but it gets better and sometimes I prefer to play the guy. You got this !

alright we'll make charries! Name, age, and appearance good? I like to figure out the history and what not throughout the roleplay c:

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Yeah same. Too lazy to make a fancy charrie sheet so meh

message 31: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments dude same ! alright give me a couple minutes of lazy magic work

message 32: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jul 22, 2016 09:14AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) dallas

aries • fallen angel • looks 19 • heterosexual

self:
>flirtatious
>girl crazy
>fiery
>loves to laugh and make others laugh

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Whoops I lied

message 34: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments is it not ironic how lying is a sin and we're doing a fallen angel rp? heh

message 36: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Cause people say that lying is a sin and you just said you lied and we're doing a fallen angel rp...i thought that was pretty ironic

message 37: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments Nvrmind that I'm going to put in my charrie right now !

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Oh I get it

message 39: by essïe (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:40PM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments
- rιley parĸer
description/
- recĸleѕѕ
- wιттy
- opтιмιѕтιc

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Vewy gud

message 41: by essïe (last edited Jul 12, 2016 08:49AM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments Thanks ! mmkay would you mind starting? I have to look for a fc for another one and I'm kinda ghosting

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Yeah I'll do my best. *sigh* I'm no good at his type

Dallas laughed and called for another drink. His cheeks were getting redder and his wallet was getting thinner and Dallas was aware that he was drunk but he didn't care. Earth was amazing! The drinks, the ladies, especially the ladies. He'd had his eye on one pretty girl for a while. He wondered how easy it would be to get her to open up to him.

((How mature should this be? I'm thinking he tries to get her in bed))

message 43: by essïe (last edited Jul 12, 2016 09:24AM) (new)

essïe | 839 comments
(( that's fine ! Don't think about it too much, it'll just come out. Yeah I don't mind mature scenes so that's fine ))

"Why do you lie to me, dear Riley?" Owen asked with sad eyes, a pouty look on his face. Riley was once again at the club, drinking her sorrows away with a easy going feel. She offered an innocent smile to the bartender she was overly acquainted with, "Why would I ever lie to you, dear friend?" Riley had clearly lied about her age but she would never admit that. This was one of the places she used to get away! To feel something. Owen clearly didn't buy it but reluctantly went back to get her another drink. Satisfied she twirled in her stool, facing the hundreds of drunk dancers, most who were making fools of themselves. God how she loved parties so. Taking a swig of her beer she saw someone in the corner of her eye. Riley turned her head slightly towards a boy, an eyebrowed arched in question. "What are you staring at, loner boy?" Of course Riley almost forgot to breath when she saw him, but her face held an uninterested look as she looked him over. He was no doubt breathtakingly gorgeous for a boy, or even man. She couldn't tell. Still she waited for an answer, not letting her curiosity show.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas chuckled, low and suggestive. He slid into the seat next to the girl. He appreciated the looks she was giving him- his good looks worked wonders on sexy girls.
"You, darling," he purred, leaning on the bar as he downed another drink. "What's your name, babe?"
Dallas signaled for the bartender to get this girl another drink. Despite being drunk, Dallas had complete control. A benefit of not being human.

message 45: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments
Definitely drunk. Owen was about to say something when Riley shook her head, signaling she could handle it. Waiting for him to leave she looked back at the arrogant boy, "The name's not interested." She said, her voice bored as she took another swig, her eyes looking back at the crowd.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas put an inviting hand on her knee as he leaned closer.
"Oh, but I'm interested," he murmured in her ear. She smelled lovely, and Dallas felt drunk on her scent. Lust drove him as he fingered a strand of her hair, twisting it around his pointer finger. One look from Dallas scent the bartender, Owen, scurrying away. He wanted to be alone with this girl, away from prying eyes.

message 47: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments
Riley was thrown off by the touch, flinching slightly as she looked down. When she looked back up her chocolate brown eyes met his electric blue ones. Riley was in a trance as she looked into his eyes, an alluring feeling reeling her in. Riley leaned in, her breath trailing along his jaw then to his ear where she whispered, "Not interested." Her voice was low and seductive and when she looked back she smirked at his reaction and moved her leg out of his reach. She nodded at Owen, thanking him for the drink. Then sighing she took the last sips and stood up, looking at the boy expectantly. "I need a ride home. Take me."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smirked as her breath danced along his jaw. He darted his hand out and grabbed her arm, fast as a snake, and brought her close to his face.
"Of course," he whispered back. "I'm Dallas."
He stood but didn't let go of her arm. Dallas slid his grip down to her hand, taking his time as he stood close to her. He pulled her out of the club, his other hand dancing playfully along her back.

message 50: by essïe (new)

essïe | 839 comments
Riley felt a chill down her spin as Dallas put his hand on her back. His hand was warm in hers, making her stomach do cartwheels. Something about him made Riley feel strange. Safe in a dangerous way. Once they were out Riley considered giving him her name but went against it, "I'm Kate." She lied, an innocent smile on her plump lips. She didn't know why she lied but it seemed...right.

« previous 1