Wonderland (roleplay) discussion

WonderLAND ;) > Charlie's Bakery

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) ((Thanks!)) Charlie hummed to herself as she mixed the batter, occasionally dropping some poisonous leaves in for texture.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments The bell rings as Evie steps through and is overwhelmed by the smell of cakes.

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) Charlie looked up with a grin. "Hello there!" she chirped, pouring the batter into each cupcake tin and occasionally eyeing the new customer mischievously. Not many crazy people dared to come in - either they were safe, or they were poisoned. It really depended on her mood! "Who might you be, sweetie?"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "I'm Evangeline. I would like to buy some cake please" Say Evie as she looks at the cake suspiciously. (Just a faor warning of your character does decide to poison Evie it won't work since shes immune to poisons. She does the posioning. But you can still poison her and see charlies reaction)

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) (That would be hilarious, let's do it xD) Charlie tapped her long, painted fingernails on the glass display which held several cakes. Two were poisoned and one wasn't. She decided she was in the mood for someone to die painfully. "That one is a deliciously sweet vanilla cake, Evangeline," she said, pointing to one of the poisoned ones. "I made it this morning."

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Ohh. Yummy. I'll take that one please" Evie says enthusiastically. Smiling widely at the yummy looking cakes.

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "Coming right up, 'Angel," she stated cheerfully, handing over the cake and trying not to giggle insanely. "Ten dollars."

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evie hands the money over and sits in a chair inside. "It looks lovely. Thank you" she says kindly and sits down and takes a bite out of the cake.

message 10: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) Charlie gazed at her from the counter, awaiting her dramatic fall to the ground. Nothing happened.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments Evie finishes the cake and smiles. "May I buy another?" she says completely unaffected by the poison though sje knows it's there.

message 12: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) Charlie's jaw dropped, for once stunned and unable to speak. "Wha - how did this happen?!" she exclaimed, clenching her apron with her fists.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Pardon miss? whats the matter?" Evie says as her blonde hair starts turning red and her eyes bright green.

message 14: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "Oh, nothing," Charlie replied, trying to contain her anger. Maybe she needed more poisoned cake. "You wanted more cake, Angel?"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Sure I'd love some. Make it extra poisonous. Maybe you'll get me this time" She says and winks as her hair and eyes go back to normal.

message 16: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "You knew about the poison?" Charlie grumbled, looking dejected. "Anything else I should know doesn't kill you?"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "I have regenerative cells so cutting me or acid won't work hunny" she says sassily.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "And of course I knew about the poison. I could smell it. I don't get poisoned I DO the poisoning" She says and her hair goes red again.

message 19: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "Hunny?" Charlie cooed, placing her hand over her heart. "We're already to pet names in such a short amount of time?" She gave her another poisonous cake, defeated until she could think of something clever.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Sorry" Evie says and ger hair goes back to blonde. "Sorry bout her" Evie blushes. "I sometimes can't control her" Evie says shyly.

message 21: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "Who? Do you have a split personality?" she asked, leaning over the counter curiously to stare into her eyes that changed colors. She reached out for a piece of hair. "That somehow changes your hair and eye color?"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Well it's kinda like that. Shes just...a past version of me who won't go. Especially when I use my powers. She a jerk and I hate her" She says looking down ashamed.

message 23: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "You know what I do to people I hate?" Charlie inquired, then answered anyway, "Torture and kill them. But then you'd die, Angel, and we can't have that, can we?" She paused thoughtfully. "Unless there's another way to silence her."

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "Nope. I've tried. Nothing. She's apart of me. My history. I have to embrace her at least thats what my friend said. She is the past Empress and I'm the present Empress" Evie says

message 25: by Sophie (last edited Jul 15, 2016 09:42AM) (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "Oooh, Empress?" Charlie bowed, purposely letting her shirt hang down as she did so. "I guess I should be sorry for attempting to murder you, buuuut I was bored."

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "You remind me of someone I once knew. And yes Empress. I'm a human version of the Tarot. But I prefer Evie" She smiles at her.

message 27: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (thegoneangel) "A past lover?" she inquired with a wink, then stood up straight and smiled. "Hmm, I think I prefer Angel, don't you?"

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 196 comments "No she wasn't a past lover, but a friend" She says with a smile. "You can call me whatever you want" she replies with a smirk.