dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 228 comments Mod
Please wait for approval before RP.

Name:
Position: (in clique; if applicable)
Appearance:
Description:

message 2: by ʀᴇᴅ, well this is going to be a disaster (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 383 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

R O S E M A R Y   M A I A   K E A T S
              ( eighteen & a senior & the party gal & heterosexual )
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ ♔ ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Life isn't as easy as you think when you're the daughter of a rich lawyer and live in a big beachfront mansion. I mean, can you imagine how difficult it is deciding what to wear to school? It's almost impossible. Almost. But, nothing is impossible when you're Rosemary Keats. THE Rose Keats, legendary party-thrower since the first grade. It's not a good party unless it's at Rose's house, and everyone knows that. Sure, your party was actually super fun and meeting the Kardashians was nice, but it was at a hall, and that just means your party was second best. Only Rose can throw the best parties.

Okay, so let's just say Rose has never really felt guilty. Like, ever. Things are never really her fault and she never really messes up and hurts people anyway--though if she does they probably deserved it, so why would she feel guilty--so she isn't used to this. Ever since that party, ever since the accident she's had this horrible feeling in her stomach. Rose feels like she messed up like now there are people who are hurt because of her. And it's not like Rose can just get this problem to disappear with her dad, no he can't help her here. Rose did what she did best, and wrecked people's lives. She wrecked her life.

message 3: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

D A N I E L L E   " D A N I "   Y E O N
╾────── ✧ ╾──────
[ xviii × senior × rich kids™ leader ]

[ m ] ost people, upon first meeting Dani, aren't quite sure what to think — they look at her eye-catching pink hair, her short stature, the challenging way she holds herself. And then they look closer and see that her black leather jacket is Carolina Herrera, but her sneakers are scuffed and well-worn; that she carries herself haughtily, but her smile is bright, authentic. She's a confusing mix of contradictions and opposites. Spoiled only child, but so far from bratty. Filthy rich, but selfless and genuine. Coddled, but never protected. Dani meets adversity without apology, without hesitation — and then she conquers those obstacles. (Dares, too — she has yet to lose a game of truth or dare for chickening out.) There's a reason she's the one leading the pack — and yeah, some of her kids suck. But Dani is loyal to a fault. Her other fault? She cares, sometimes too much. Sure, she's casual, snappy, and generally amused by most things... up until the moment that she's not. And at that moment, she becomes five foot five of absolutely fucking terrifying.

Because Kanye spoke true — ain't nobody fucking with her clique. And there definitely ain't nobody fresher than her motherfucking clique.
────────────── ʀɪᴄʜ ᴋɪᴅ, ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ──────────────

message 4: by kaya (last edited Jul 13, 2016 05:39PM) (new)

kaya (ananats) | 80 comments

\\   A L A N A   J A I M E   [ lana ]   l e D O U C H E

sixteen [] sophomore [] rich kids [] no position

D E S C R I P T I O N
survival of the richest ]   Three words: rich, pretentious, swimmer. Her surname says the rest. 'le Douche'. She's self-absorbed, rude, obnoxious and buys her way to the top. Being athletic, she'd probably be expected to join the jocks, but considering that not all of them are rich, and she's extremely snobby, it makes more sense for her to be in the group with the most like-minded people.
Lana is your typical 'artsy' teenage Instagram account, personified. Over-filtered photos, lame drawings and hashtags like #teenartistsunite. Her parents will happily spend thousands of dollars sending her to another country to take photos and buy clothes, even though she already has a wardrobe overflowing with clothes that barely get worn more than once.   [ the city's ours until the fall

message 5: by alex (new)

alex (awex)

karine beauchene | sixteen | rich kids | obvious lesbian
the first impression one would get by looking at karine would be that she was rich. richer than rich, insanely wealthy. never having to question that she would get that dress worth thousands and thousands of dollars as well as a dozen more. all those luxuries came with having a father running one of the largest businesses in the nation, and a mother who was a world famous actress. it was likely that she was richer than most of the rich kids, even, though just because she was wealthier, it didn't mean that she was more popular.

honestly, karine didn't care much about being popular in the rich kids clique. sure, she wanted to be a part of it. they threw great parties, and she had access to people who would do her work for her, too. all was good there, even if she wasn't the leader. plus, if she wasn't a part of that clique, what would she be a part of? no, she was loaded, and she deserved to get somewhere good with all that money, even if she didn't make it.

to retain a steady income, she decided she would just marry some guy with a ton of money and get her parent's money when they died unusually early, and she could have a lesbian lover on the side. she would live on a mansion in a private island, and one day drown her husband and get his wealth, then marry her lover. it was a strange and slightly morbid idea of her future, though she believed it would work well. for now, though, she had to survive high school.

message 6: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

@alex, could you add a grade to karine's profile?

message 7: by dyanne, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (last edited Jul 15, 2016 12:17AM) (new)

dyanne | 316 comments Mod
A D A M H U N T E R L U N D S T E D T
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴏɢ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴀ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ // eighteen + senior + rich kids™
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━
Adam Ludstedt is not a coward. That's what he tells himself as he stares at the ceiling, empty mansion shrouding him from sleep. He remembers the split lips and black eyes won as he tried to defeat the petty labels━ "golden boy", "heir to wall street" and "Harvard bound". He remembers his father's impersonal, banal comments the rare occasions he came home. Stay out of trouble. Don't fight fire with fire. He remembers thinking that if he couldn't fight the fire, he would embraced it in the way only invincible fourteen year olds are apt to do.

Careless, so careless. Four years later, Adam still pretends he's incapable of burning, although god knows if he actually believes it. All hail Adam Lundstedt, the boy looks upon death the same way he looks at everything else━ nonchalant smirk sewn into his cheek, amusement stitched into his eyes. Carelessness and courage, freedom and indifference, they all mean the same thing if you think about it hard enough. Accuse him of heartlessness and he'll confess with mock-serious grandeur that he sold his heart away long ago in exchange for a piano.

Trust Adam Lundstedt to render the truth into a sophomoric joke, but you've learned not to expect anything more. Oft abused boy and piano pulsing with youthful apathy, perhaps one day, that'll be enough to blow off old money and insincere proprieties, leaving behind someone who actually feels as if he has a soul.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

L Y A N N AR O S EW I L K I N S O N ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ EIGHTEEN ▬ SENIOR ▬ HETEROSEXUAL

Lyanna Rose was born to Dr. Edward Wilkinson, head anesthesiologist at the nearby hospital, and Fallon Esling-Wilkinson, S.J.D., on a sunny June afternoon, and has never been in need or want since. It's not that she's spoiled (okay, maybe she is, but just a little) or that she thinks she's better than anyone else... but there's a certain lack of understanding that comes with having the sort of privilege that her family does. She means well — she does. But it's just hard to understand everything when you've never had to get a job, or do chores, or clean your own bathroom.

Even so, Lyanna isn't a bad person. She tries to help out where she can, and she's a good and loyal friend. But, then again, she also tends to spend her time around people in the same boat as her. She's been making an effort to expand her horizons, kind of. It's a work in progress.

message 9: by ʀᴇᴅ, well this is going to be a disaster (last edited Jul 14, 2016 09:18PM) (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 383 comments Mod
i don't know what happened here but this is winnie and i hope she checks out (view spoiler)

W I N O N A   M E L A N I E   S M I T H
            ( seventeen & a junior & just a rich kid & heterosexual )
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ ♔ ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Well, here she is. Winnie Smith. Were you expecting bigger? Some hot model with killed curves? Well, that sucks. This is Winnie. And yes, she is your daughter's life goals.

In case you were wondering, Winnie is different. She doesn't care. And she probably never will. Which is exactly why her description looks like this.

Want to know about Winnie? Great, go talk to her then. Most people are too intimidated to do such a thing, I mean, she literally has like 300 thousand followers, no biggie. But honestly, Winnie is a literal flower hidden in a case of cement.

The bottom line about Winnie is that her dad is her last person. She at one point had this gorgeous mother and an older sister, but some freak fire from Winnie's infant years killed them off. Now, her music producer of a father would do anything to make sure his little Winnie is safe and happy.

But don't worry about all of that. In fact, don't worry about anything. Winnie wouldn't want you to worry. Even if your best friend just got put in a comatose because of that accident, don't worry about it. It'll all be totally cool.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

E Z R AI A I ND A L T O NI I I ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'M A TRUST FUND, BABY, YOU CAN TRUST ME

Ezra Iain Dalton III has made quite a reputation for himself at Richard M. Nixon High School. So much of a reputation, indeed, that he is fondly (or not so fondly) referred to as his peers as Tricky Dick (...in honor of the school's namesake, of course). But these people? They exaggerate things. They're all teenagers; melodrama runs rampant as AIDS in the '80s.

Here's the sitch: Ezra's not a bad guy. He likes sex, and he likes good sex. It's not his fault if people think that he's willing to give more than that. He's never said he would, and that's all based on assumption. He enjoys people's company, and sure, a few dates are fine. But he's not the relationship type. Will he flirt? Sure. He'll flatter his way into someone's pants. But lie to them? Nope. Ezra might be a lot of things, but he's not a liar.

message 11: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 80 comments

\\   L Y S S A   J E A N   [ ly ]   E V A N S

seventeen [] junior [] rich kids [] poster girl

D E S C R I P T I O N
survival of the richest ]   As the unofficial poster girl of the Rich Kids™, Lyssa is pretty, and she knows it. Everything about her says 'this world was made exclusively for me, you're lucky I haven't removed you from it'.
But as elitist, pretentious and selfish as Lyssa may be, she's also hiding a massive secret — she's gay (or lesbian, whichever term you prefer). Her facade is that of a privileged white girl, but she's so deep in the closet she's practically in Narnia (except, of course, that would probably be a much nicer place to be). Her dad is a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, cis, hetero white male who has never experienced poverty, discomfort, discrimination or anything else like that. Yeah, no wonder she hasn't come out.  [ the city's ours until the fall

message 12: by anya forger ⭐ (jim), my cards are on the table (new)

anya forger ⭐ (jim) (sungkew) | 108 comments Mod
━━━━━ ʙᴀɴɢ﹐ ʙᴀɴɢ﹐ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WENDYCHAEWONBAEK ; seventeen, junior, rich kid
Wendy is having a pretty rough time with high school, which you wouldn't really expect of someone like her. Truth is, she hates it here at Richard M. Nixon High School. Despite the fact that she has a near perfect life - her mother and father are clearly wealthy as hell, she already has a nice car that she *cough* occasionally drag races *cough* please don't tell, and she's got herself a great group of friends - Wendy is uncharacteristically unhappy this semester.

Because on August 29th, "ʀᴇᴀᴅ ₁₂﹕₀₁ ᴀᴍ", her boyfriend of three years dumped her. Over text. On the morning of their anniversary. Now, Wendy likes to say that it doesn't bother her; that, yeah, it had been a long time coming. And, hell, it's high school: what do you expect? But in reality, being told you're "too high maintenance" and "suffocating" is a real smack to the face. A fucking sucker punch, actually. And though she's trying her hardest to be the upbeat, sarcastic girl she usually is, if you look close enough, you can see the whispers behind her back and the stares in the hallway really starting to take their toll.
" ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴏʟ﹐ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.

message 13: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 15, 2016 10:08PM) (new)

all approved.

message 14: by mels, #Meli4Prez2k16 (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 203 comments Mod
A L Y C I A ━ B R Y O N Y ━ R H O D E S ━
━ 17 ━ femme ━ bi ━ senior ━ rich kid ━

This year was supposed to be great. One last year with her friends, filled with parties and drinking and clothes and cars. One last year of high school. And now, thanks to her parents, this year is looking to be the worst year of her life.

See, Aly's lived a pretty damn privileged life. Both her parents were big business people, or whatever, and that brought in the big bucks. So yeah, up until now, she's had it pretty good. Big house, a walk-in closet filled with shoes, a car for her sixteenth birthday, and a puppy named Chase. The works. She also had an amazing friend group of people as privileged as her.

Until her parents completely screwed her life over. See, apparently Tanya and Gavin Rhodes' business wasn't exactly legal. In most respects. So the cops found out, and while the whole matter is under investigation, they're banned from entering the property of their own house. Like, seriously. It's not like they're doing anything illegal by living in their house. And besides, Aly didn't do anything wrong. So the way she sees it she ought to be standing in her shoe closet right now deciding which heels make her legs look the best for the first day of school. Instead, she's living in a fucking trailer. And she completely and utterly despises her parents for ruining her life. After all, you only get the friends and the parties and the drinking and the clothes and the cars if you're a rich kid. And Aly isn't exactly a rich kid anymore.

━━ survival of the richest ; the city's ours until the fall ━━

message 15: by juno. (last edited Jul 21, 2016 07:55PM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 146 comments
( ♕ )::N I K I T AC H A N::17 years old─────────────────────

──────── ( junior ) × female ( heterosexual ) × rich kids™ ( regular )::( ♕ )

(i.) ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ▪
Nikita has a reputation for dressing flashily, aka, just a little more revealing than she should really be. This is because she's deathly afraid of being ignored, even if it means people will talk about her behind her back, or be disapproving of her. She's a bit of a try-hard and desperate and some people see that as being fake or insincere, but once you get to know her properly, she's a fiercely loyal friend, is very practical, diligent and hardworking, and is definitely not a tattletale.

and we'll never be royals ; it don't run in our blood
that kind of luxe just ain't for us ; we crave a different kind of buzz

(ii.) ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ▪
Elise, Nikita's mother wasn't very rich. In fact, her family background wasn't great, and by the age of 18, she'd become entirely estranged from her family, and was hovering above the line of poverty. She had Nikita from a one night stand before they both emigrated to the US when Nikita was five years old. When Nikita was 9, Elise married a man many years her elder for his money. Elise and the man got a divorce when Nikita was 11 years old.

However, her second marriage into the prestigious Lee family was one out of love. At the time, Nikita was 13 years old. Although her new husband was known to not be a faithful husband, Elise loved him very much, though his family? Not so much. They treated her and Nikita like they don't exist, as they disapprove of his choices and think that Nikita's mother is a gold digger. Desperate for acceptance of the Lee family, Elise coached Nikita on how to identify luxury goods, good wine and similar topics, thinking it was her poor background that turned them off her instead of the unfounded claim that she was a gold digger, but still failed to make the family like them more.

This all led to Nikita thinking that she has to hide her less than wealthy origins, and her motto becoming "any attention is good attention". Three years of being treated like she doesn't exist by her family doesn't do wonders for the psych, which is why she dresses as provocatively as she can in school.

(iii.) ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s ▪
[ ▫ ] Neal Lee ; father ; He at least treats her better than the rest of his family.●●●○○
[ ▫ ] Elise Chan ; mother ; Though she loves her mother, she can't help but resent her a little for her turbulent childhood. ●●●●○
[ ▫ ] Lee Jinwoo ; cousin ; Outwardly, they entertain a poor relationship. ●○○○○

(iv.) ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ▪
x ▫ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ aubree, chrys, jenn & red.

message 16: by A 💞 (last edited Jul 19, 2016 01:21AM) (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 38 comments

───────────────────────────────
♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜
Take a shot for me
♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜ ♛ ⚜

♛Eliza Valencia Jabiro
⚜XVII ♛Bisexual ⚜Senior

This origin story begins at the counter of a 50s themed diner in Potomac,Maryland.
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 17: by devo (new)

devo (yourdevotion) | 190 comments

V I N C E N T K I N G
[ o ] ɴ s ʜ ʜ ʀ ғʀ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
senior • male • nineteen • rich kid™ & asshole

(view spoiler)
Ok so Vincent King is a your resident motherfucker. As in, he may have fucked your mother once or twice. Aside from the fact that he really has no morals he actually is a really clever guy in the world of academics. Born to a wealthy business mogul family that suits his last name he was always told he could get whatever and whoever he wanted by all means. So if he happened to want your homework or your girlfriend even then expect that to happen.

Vincent is as artificial as a faux Louis Vuitton bag, he's as genuine as the word counterfeit, hell, he is faker than Kim Kardashian's ass. It's something he is so used to, turning on someone faster than you could snap your fingers. It's just in his nature to feel entitled to everything.

He is a King after all.

message 18: by dyanne, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (new)

dyanne | 316 comments Mod
L E E J I N - W O O
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴘᴏᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ // sixteen + junior + connections kid
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It's hard to find words to describe Lee Jin-woo. He's so... everything━ a colossus of nonchalant charm, of extraordinary wealth, and, most of all, of energy, a light which needs to move in order to live. In this world, there are people out there who remind you of the sun━ not in some sappy, poetic sense, but simply in the there isn't any other fucking way to describe them sense. Jin-woo is one of them. Maybe it's because he's never known loss. Maybe it's because of his notoriously contagious rectangle grin™, the one that's almost always followed by an even more notorious throaty giggle. Maybe it really is otherworldly charisma, specially bred for that specific brand of extremely successful Hyundai businessman, the sort of natural talent you would only expect from the heir to the fourth richest man in South Korea. It explains why Jin-woo is able to annihilate all the lines in order to get what people want. It explains why people don't even bat an eyelash when he effortlessly pulls it off as if it's nothing. That same puppy-like character which allows him to seize any and all connections in the first place is the reason why everyone can brush it off, brush him off like he's nothing.

And that's exactly how Jin-woo likes it to be. He doesn't like to think of himself as the calculating type, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like to have a little fun. People always seem to forget that━ sure, Jin-woo is cute, but he's also smart, and there's nothing more dangerous than a bored puppy.

message 19: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

all approved.