Special Something: A Roleplay discussion

General > Welcome + Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 645 (645 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyo! I'm Bree :)

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 9 comments ALRIGHT I'M HERE

message 3: by ʀᴇᴅ, well this is going to be a disaster (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 383 comments Mod
fIEND

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 9 comments RED

message 5: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 228 comments Mod
FIEND

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 9 comments REA RIN

message 7: by ʀᴇᴅ, well this is going to be a disaster (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 383 comments Mod
REA RIN

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 9 comments SCOUT

message 9: by anya forger ⭐ (jim), my cards are on the table (new)

anya forger ⭐ (jim) (sungkew) | 108 comments Mod
this is really random but...
is anyone else watching Re:Zero?
BECAUSE HOLY POOP MY FEELINGS HALP

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

No, but I've heard about it!! I've been watching Boku no Hero Academia and Love Live! Sunshine!! :P

message 11: by anya forger ⭐ (jim), my cards are on the table (new)

you need to watch it. oh my god, so good. like, the first few episodes are kind of boring, but you get to like... the fourth or fifth and ahhh my god. i mean, i just finished watching the 15th and it's so gooooood. ahhh. i would legit put it in my top five anime and that's saying something because i'm damn harsh on anime. like i didn't like steins gate. super harsh brah super harsh

but love live i heard was cute :3 didn't watch it tho aha

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

oooo i'll definitely check it out then!!

omg love live is my life, jenny. i've sold my life away to these singing dancing animated idols. it's basically sports anime?? but with only girls?? and they sing and become friends and it's super cute~

have you read/watched bnha? it's one of the top shounen series i've followed. it's not super far in but it's going to reach, like, fma standards by the time it's done. it's about a superhero school and duuuude. so. good.

message 13: by anya forger ⭐ (jim), my cards are on the table (last edited Jul 11, 2016 02:25PM) (new)

yasssss :D

I think i might have actually watched one episode of it looking at it now aha i'll have to pick it up again sometime. :) i do love cute things :3

i watched like one episode with my friends, aha. I think me and my bf were gonna try watching it? but, ngl, i think i didn't want to xD it seemed like a good anime, but we just finished watching one punch man? and i have a really hard time dealing with shounens? (view spoiler) so i think i wanted to put it off, lol. but i'll definitely have to look into watching it again :) the high reviews it's been getting definitely make it look appealing :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ooo yeah I'm really picky with my shounen since the first I watched was FMA:B, which is one of the best, so... :P it's hard to find one that'll measure up.

have you tried daiya no ace either? it's a baseball anime and tbh it's my favorite.

message 15: by anya forger ⭐ (jim), my cards are on the table (new)

yeah, same. i actually don't think i've ever watched a shounen other than one punch tbh. i mean, maybe i have and i don't remember, but i definitely don't watch them that often.

i haven't :P I've been watching Major, which is another baseball anime, but even that one i've put on hold a bit. idk? it's like, i'm really picky with anime in general, aha. the only ones i seem to marathon are the psychological thrillers xD i'll have to try it though :) i do love me some baseball animes.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ahhh yeah! i've been meaning to try oofuri too, but i haven't gotten around to it.

also, have you read check please?? it's a webcomic about a hockey team and it's honestly the actual best

message 17: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

wha thte fuck even are dutch pronouns
what is this stressed/unstressed thing
why are there two for the same english pronoun

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

why did you choose dutch

message 19: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

i didn't mean to
it just
happened
bc y'know
college

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yes but why didn't u pick like. and english-speaking country
says the girl who is going to attempt studying in spain after learning only mexican spanish for 13 years and no knowledge of the vosotros form

message 21: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

@scoot eXPLAIN

@bree bc $$$
it was this or georgetown and georgetown was like "how do you feel abt student debt"
omgg same my teacher is from mexico we never did anything with the vosotros i'm so glad i didn't need to know it for the AP
otherwise
yikes

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe?? i'm still working it out because the pre-med track is so vigorous so i'd have to see where it fits in, but that's my goal. i'm also thinking of vancouver (if i can, there's no program directly from my uni so idk if my scholarship would apply) or italy. depends on which language i choose to pursue but it'll probably be spanish bc some grad schools require it, plus my school offers a "healthcare spanish" class which would be very helpful.

message 23: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 146 comments
why dutch omfg
I'm having enough trouble with german

but yeah hi everyone u can call me "screwed for this fic exchange"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

hello i am also screwed for this fic exchange!!

message 25: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 12, 2016 10:42AM) (new)

@ juno i'm going to college in NL in ... what, one month exactly?
ahahaha
someone beat me up quick pls

i tried german for 2 years
i remember like
4 things

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

wait... it wouldn't happen to be hq summer hols would it

message 27: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

Rea wrote: "corina wrote: "@ juno i'm going to college in NL in ... what, one month exactly?
ahahaha
someone beat me up quick pls"

tAKE ME!!"

cOME WITH ME

message 28: by juno. (new)

@ corina ahhhh cool cool sounds fun !!! not the learning a new language part new languages are so hard

@ aubree nope it isn't !! s i g h im 1k words in and the main ship haven't even met it's due on the 28th I'm literally s o s c r e w e d

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

@juno; oh thank god bless ur soul because mine was due like. a month ago. and then technical difficulties happened to ao3 just got the assignments up yesterday. and. i'm still not done lol

message 30: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

@ juno yeah! i'm excited, nervous and lowkey panicked but excited i like learning new languages lol but yeah. dutch is a new kind of hell also bc i don't have a teacher, i just have duolingo

message 31: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

Rea wrote: "corina wrote: "Rea wrote: "corina wrote: "@ juno i'm going to college in NL in ... what, one month exactly?
ahahaha
someone beat me up quick pls"

tAKE ME!!"

cOME WITH ME"

aSFLKFLKSDFMLSD HOLD T..."

AYY OK

message 32: by juno. (new)

@aubree; LMAO RIP

good luck w/ ur fic exchange tho. i don't know how to write fic why'd i sign up

message 33: by juno. (new)

@ corina yo though !! if you enjoy learning a new language it should be pretty fun once u get there and u can use it !! you can do it you can do it I'm ngl i studied for my German GCSEs with duolingo even though I've been doing it at school as a regular subject for like, four years

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

@scooty; yes!! i just went to italy for two weeks last month and just completely fell in love. it's so beautiful and the history is so rich and the food is so good and the people are so beautiful and kind and welcoming!! and yeah, i have family in vancouver and i really really love it there. if you've ever been to nyc it's kind of like that but cleaner, safer, and more spread out.
and that's so cool!! i'd love to get to know my heritage that kind of way omg

message 35: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

@scoot yikes
but also i think i get it more
duolingo was being super unhelpful it would just randomly switch between the two and i was like ???
but yeah it's like just saying "she's not at home" and saying "she (that girls specifically) is not at home (but other girls / people might be)" yes ???

message 36: by juno. (new)

;A;

I still haven't been to Italy after that one time when I was 2 or something so I literally don't remember anything about it. I wish I could go again though but my mom worries about security and such. I literally love travelling so much ok all hk people do but still

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhh! I hadn't been since i was v little so i didn't remember anything and it was much cooler to come and understand the history and culture better :) hopefully you can go soon!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

it also felt very safe there

message 39: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 146 comments yeah, my mom's just kind of a massive worrier so she doesn't like going to places that she thinks is unsafe. watch me when i start uni in the uk though nobody's stopping me from taking a road trip across europe

message 40: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 146 comments why don't we have pokemon go here sigh

message 41: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 146 comments i just want an excuse to go outside i do have to write for that fic exchange but I'm bored as hell

message 42: by juno. (new)

@minx i think they were talking about server issues which is understanding. for now i'll amuse myself with posts of pokemon named after canto puns it's due on the 28th but i'll be out of the country since the 23rd and i'll be busy 18-21 so I should really get the most of it done before I leave

message 43: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 14 comments mmm... ah I'm not sure I can help with that haha ^-^" sorry
I have quite a number of contemporary books on my shelf but I can't remember which (if any of them) take place in Europe... I'll keep a look out, though, if that helps

message 44: by mels, #Meli4Prez2k16 (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 203 comments Mod
fuck y'all i don't need another group

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ayyy meli

message 46: by mels, #Meli4Prez2k16 (new)

ayyyyy

message 47: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (new)

MELS

message 48: by corina, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 13, 2016 04:28PM) (new)

oh boy do u actually want to hear the longwinded history nerd rant i'm about to give you about how nixon actually wasn't a bad president (in fact he was incredible when it came to foreign policy. specifically), he just didn't have the personality to be a president

also b/c this school is going thru a scandal of sorts with the car crash and parallels ! to watergate tho it's not rly the same thing
still parallels

message 49: by mels, #Meli4Prez2k16 (new)

@shad and rina eyy i have no clue what to do since apparently I'm late to the party oops

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) Melisquish wrote: "@shad and rina eyy i have no clue what to do since apparently I'm late to the party oops"

Ditto

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13