{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original RPG discussion

Castle > Castle Training Grounds

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Troops need a place to train.

message 2: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
((Silver, how about Ajror and Ignesian here?))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((sure))

Ajror stood on the wall overlookng the town. She sighed.

message 4: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
Ignesian swooped down from the sky when she saw Ajror perched on the wall of the training grounds. She landed on the stone wall smoothly, and asked Ajror, "Now, what's gotten you all unhappy?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror looked over. "The wind." She looked back. The wind had stilled and she was waiting for another wind.

message 6: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"Ah." Ignesian was a little uncomfortable. She wasn't very connected with the wind- other than flying, of course- and she felt awkward. But as a fellow dragon, she felt obliged to make small talk. "So...nice weather today." Inwardly she groaned. That was quite possibly the worst conversation starter ever.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror laughed. "Do you known he myth about the East Wind?"

message 8: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"The East Wind? Well, no, I suppose not. I mean, I've heard of a lot of myths, but not one about the East Wind." Ignesian paused, thinking. "Well, maybe I have. I can't quite remember..."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror smiled. "When the East Wind comes, anything it its path will be destroyed. That's the myth."

message 10: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Wow. Ajror sounds dark :o))

Ignesian eyed Ajror, unsure of what to think. "I see....and what does that myth tie into?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((XD the wind can be dark.))

Ajror laughed. "I was just wondering if there was ever and East Wind."

message 12: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Apparently lol ;D))

"That's an interesting thought." The light fire dragon studied Ajror. "What do you think?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror cocked her head. "I don't think there has been an East Wind."

message 14: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian nodded, chuckling slightly. "That would make sense, seeing not much has been destroyed."

((That was weird. I almost forgot how to spell destroyed lol))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (( ; ) ))

Ajror laughed again. "Thank goodness for that." She looked at her. "What brings you here?"

message 17: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Sorry about that))

Ignesian did a dragon-y type shrug. "Just wanted some fresh air, I suppose. And I saw you, so I figured, why not catch up?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((np))

Ajror smiled. "Glad you stopped. It was awfully quiet."

message 19: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

She smirked. "I could tell."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror looked at the sky. "Have any plans for today?"

message 21: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian glanced at Ajror. "Not really. You?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror shook her head. "No." She fluttered her wings.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((I posted at Castle Corridors.))

message 24: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

As Ignesian studied the dark air dragon, a smirk grew on her face. "Do you like...pranks?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror smiled slyly. "Yes. Why?" She said slowly.

message 26: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"The guards enjoy having something to do when times are boring..." Ignesian hinted, the smile creeping across her face.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "How do you think we should entertain them?"

message 28: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"I know a few are...squeamish when it comes to some things."

((Hm...what should they be squeamish about?))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((The East wind and a bad myth about Ignesian's skill.))

Ajror stayed quiet.

message 30: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian watched Ajror, the smile staying put. "Any ideas?"

message 31: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Feb 06, 2017 04:46PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Hey! Don't forget you have a role-play with Zach))

Ajror thought a minute. "Well... Don't they hate it when they get hot in their armor but the temperature is low? And don't they get squeamish about winds, since it messes up their 'aim'?"

message 32: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((I remember :) ))

Ignesian smiled wickedly. "Hot and windy is probably even worse."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror smiled. "Can't wait."

message 34: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

She took a few steps on the wall, focusing on a couple of troops below them. The sun glared off their armor, and Ignesian could practically see the sweat form.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ajror smiled. She focused on the wind and it started blowing on them slowly and then slowly grew stronger.

message 36: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Sorry for late reply! Love that name you got there. It sure put a smile on MY face!))

The soldiers below panted and then spluttered as dust blew in their sweaty faces. Ignesian could hardly hold back her laughter as she watched one soldier take off his helmet in the corner of the training area and toss it angrily to the ground, then stomp inside.

{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original...

unread topics | mark unread