Perustopia Book Club discussion

help me decide! Six of Crows / Passenger

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hermawan (ashleyhermawan) | 40 comments i know these are two very different books but i have these two books on my shelf staring at me and idk which one to read first! also i'm kinda on a lazier-mood so i'd pick the quicker read, which of the two do you guys think i should read first?

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments I haven't read Passenger yet but I plan on reading it soon. Six of Crows is so good though. Definitely a page turner.

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Garner | 1 comments I have read both of them and enjoyed them both, but Six of Crows is really awesome and by far was my favorite between the two!

message 4: by Jade (new)

Jade (jademh7) Six of Crows!!

message 5: by ellie (new)

ellie (hugvvarts) | 83 comments Six of crows! It's so easy to get addicted so you'll read it quickly

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments Both are really good books so it's a real hard decision. I would say Passenger

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate (mjett5578) Passenger! So amazing!

message 8: by Alison (new)

Alison (secretvamp) | 264 comments I recommend reading Six Of Crows and then possibly reading another book and then Passenger.
Six Of Crows has more of a fast pace in which I find fits for a lazy mood and then Passenger does to but I find it reading Passenger in around 4 sittings fit but even still, it is a fast pace.
Just really depends but I really recommend reading Six Of Crows first.