Seize The Book discussion

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
This topic is about Six of Crows
[Spoilers] Six of Crows

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adele What do you all think of Six of Crows? Has it lived up to your expectations, and what other people have said about the book? Did you have any problems with the book, things you didn't like?

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 25 comments Only about halfway and am starting to warm up to the book enough that I may read next book. But not so much so that I'd pick up the other series.

message 3: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (hannah_aitchy) | 5 comments I've just finished it and it was so much better than I thought it would be!! I hadn't really heard much about it, but when I started I was worried it would be too confusing and difficult to follow. Thankfully it wasn't and I can't wait to read the next book!

Adele Jennifer wrote: "Only about halfway and am starting to warm up to the book enough that I may read next book. But not so much so that I'd pick up the other series."

That's understandable! I'm glad that you're warming up to the book. :)

Hannah wrote: "I've just finished it and it was so much better than I thought it would be!! I hadn't really heard much about it, but when I started I was worried it would be too confusing and difficult to follow...."

Yay! I'm so glad that you're looking forward to Crooked Kingdom!!

Laura Kehoe | 4 comments EVERYONE PLEASE LOVE THIS BOOK WITH ME. I can't fully explain how much I love this beautiful creation.

message 6: by Kai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kai (runicrhymes) I loved this so much!! I was worried it wouldn't live up to the hype but wow. I just love all the characters. And it was somehow fast-paced even though it had so many flashbacks?! I never lost interest at all!

Adele I found that the book totally lives up the hype that it's gotten. I love love loooove this book! I'm so glad that we chose to read this book for July!!

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments *splutters* the ending was a giant middle finger, imnsho. I spent the whole book trying hard to care about the characters, then just when I was starting to...like, seriously *splutters some more unladylike words*

Heather Koczera I really enjoyed this book. Loved the dynamic characters and the yet to be completely unfolded love stories. Thought it ended in a weird spot.

Adele I thought that as well (even though, months later, I love the ending --and the whole book in general--). Maybe it was just incentive to read the next book?

Adele Right? I already have so many mixed feelings about Crooked Kingdom.