A World of Void (Apocalypse Roleplay) discussion

Base > Cherry Blossom Cafe

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 103 comments Mod
A very small black cat lay on the hard pavements near the store, watching the people move around. It looked to be completely exhausted, barely having the strength to make a sound as people passed by. A small yellow bell was tied around it's neck, and it's tail had a peculiar look to it, a bit strange.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 194 comments Mod
Felix heads out of the café, tossing away an empty cup in the trash. He usually always came here by himself. He sighs softly and glances around, his eyes stopping and landing on something small and black. Was that.. A kitten? Felix kneels down and holds a hand out to it, saying gently,"Hey little guy.. What are you doing all the way out here?"

message 4: by Sakurasou (new)

The cat glanced up at him, revealing scarlet eyes. It's nose gently touched his outstretched hand, but that was about it. It didn't dare go any further.

Felix smiles,"It's ok, I won't hurt you.." He blinks,"Wait here." He hurries inside and comes back out with a slice of meat, kneeling back down and takes a piece off, holding it out to him,"Come on, you must be hungry."

message 6: by Sakurasou (new)

It eyes him silently with much doubt, but then reaches out and takes the slice, munching on it pleasantly.

Felix smiles, moving closer and holds another piece out, whispering softly,"See? I'm not going to hurt you.."

message 8: by Sakurasou (new)

He took the piece, finishing it off simply, and seeming to have gotten much more comfortable around the other.

Felix softly picks him up,"Come on then." He walks over and sits on a bench, holding the kitten on his lap,"I wonder what I should call you.."

message 10: by Sakurasou (new)

He silently rests on his lap, purring softly.

Felix smiles faintly,"You're so adorable." He holds more meat to him,"I think I'm going to take you home with me, how would you like that?"

message 12: by Sakurasou (new)

In response, he got up and climbed up Felix's arm, resting on his shoulder. Strangely enough, he did seem to understand Felix's words.

Felix lightly laughs,"Alright then, lets go!!"

((Shall we move to there house or just keep the rp going on here? Im fine either way :D))

message 14: by Sakurasou (new)

(( Probably better to move to their house XD Felix lives with the twins right? ))

((Yeh lol you wanna post first or shall I?))

message 16: by Sakurasou (new)

(( Would you be able to? X3 ))

((Of course :D))

message 18: by Sakurasou (new)

(( Thanks :) ))

((Np :D Posted))