The Booklanders discussion

Checking in!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (Bookworm Boutique) (bookwormboutique) | 95 comments Mod
Hey guys,

I think it's been a while since I posted on here so I thought it'd be a good idea to check in on how you guys are going with our reads for this month! I haven't started either yet, as I like to wait till we're a little closer to the actual meeting before I do.

Are you planning on reading both? How are you enjoying either right now? I'd love to hear!

Plus, to keep you in the loop: I've received the 10 Blind Date with a Book prizes all beautifully packaged, ordered the July "Ladies Who Slay" box (that I'm super tempted to keep haha!), and ordered the magnetic bookmarks from The Sticker Alley. I'll still be putting together another mini prize pack and grabbing the Whitcoulls gift cards soon c:

I'm really looking forward to our next Flawed/The Raven Boys/Harry Potter themed meeting! Remember to hit "attending" on either the Facebook group or the event here so I know how many chairs and such to lay out :)

- Lauren c:

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 12 comments I'm definitely reading both! I'm reading The Raven Boys at the moment and I've ordered Flawed so I will read that when it arrives. I'm so excited for our next meet up!!!

message 3: by Mia (new)

Mia (miacatxo) | 15 comments I haven't started them yet either but will be reading both! Super excited for the next meeting <3

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 7 comments Currently rereading Harry Potter which I'm loving!! Nearly finished, then I will read flawed and the Raven boys!!! Super excited to read flawed. And so excited for our meeting.

message 5: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (nanawintour) | 12 comments I have both Flawed and The Raven Boys here-I just need to choose which one to read for the book club-I'm leaning towards the latter!

message 6: by Toni-Emma (new)

Toni-Emma | 2 comments I've already read both! and made it through the rest of The Raven Cycle series. I have no patience at all so couldn't wait!

message 7: by Jesiree (new)

Jesiree (missjesireeb) | 1 comments I have read The Raven Boys. I saw Flawed at the warehouse today and while I left it there, I may go back!