Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > { Percico: Water and Oil } Big Bad Wulfie x Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) P e r c y x N i c o

~ I'm Nico Di Angelo right?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I guess so )

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 414 comments
(We don't have to, but if we do, I suggest Asa Butterfield or Skandar Keynes)

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Thanks for the suggestions, but I think I'll go with someone else ^^ )

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I don't know, I don't exactly have an idea.......*_* )

(Are they together yet? Will this be a romance and an adventure? I can come up with something if you want?)

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( You can chose, it will be romance and adventure, and can you please? )

message 10: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 09, 2016 10:00PM) (new)

(They're together. The oldest evil, Chaos, is an androgynous gender-queer/gender-fluid deity so powerful the gods have gone into hiding. Percy and Nico, being of the Big Three, have to stop it, and maybe find Jason along the way or something, so they can have all Big Three children? Maybe Jason's also gay? Just a thought.)

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I guess that could work....)

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( uh no, I do not approve of Jercio, XD I am a die hard Percico fan )

(Jercico. It's all 3 of them...)

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I know what Jercico is, I don't like threesome between canon characters like that, not when you know one doesn't even like the other in that way at all, I would like to stick with Percico, as I requested for )

(Okay. Maybe Jason'll just be like the biggest Pernico shipper ever? Or not appear in the rp at all. But yeah, Chaos as the main villain with the gods missing?)

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Lol I can just imagine Jason, he can still be in the RP, just not romantically involved with Percy and Nico, and yeah Chaos is the main villain and the gods are missing )

(After all, wasn't he the first person Nico told he liked Percy? So...how do we do this? Template, no template?)

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything and I don't think we need templates, unless you want to do templates )

(Well, at least post the fc you found, if you found one at all. Who should start?)

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I'll post mine in a moment, and can you? )

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( um sixteen?)

(So Percy would be twenty. Okay.)

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( he would be nineteen, not twenty )

(He's four years older than Nico, though. In Titan's cure, Nico was ten and Percy was 14.)

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Percy is Three years older I thought? :/ )

(On the wiki, which I'm not sure is up to date, says Percy is 17 and Nico is 15?)

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Actually right now Percy would be twenty three, I don't know the age difference between Nico and Percy though....so I don't know how old Nico would be....)

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( I did the math, but unless you want to start this where they are younger, I'm fine for that, I'm just saying I did the math and Percy would be twenty three right now....but we can start where he is sixteen to eighteen, and Nico is fourteen to sixteen...or something )

(Nico 14, Percy 17? That feels about right.)

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ( Yeah )

message 36: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 10, 2016 09:50PM) (new)

https://67.media.tumblr.com/7535fdb59...

Perseus Jackson returned to Camp Half Blood after a long year away at school. Chiron urged him to come immediately, as something had happened. Chiron wouldn't say over the phone - yes, the old centaur called him, something they were never supposed to do, but Iris Messaging was not working - and so Percy made for Half Blood Hill. Percy's ex-girlfriend, Annabeth, would not answer his texts, and he was hoping an old ally could give him insight on what had unfolded while he was away. Still, he would be able to see his boyfriend, Nico di Angelo, so that made the stress of driving Paul's Prius to Long Island worth it. Percy realized his feelings for Nico soon after Nico told him of his crush. He struggled with it, but when Annabeth found out, she urged him to go for it, wondering what could happen from a romance between two Big Three Children. She wasn't angry or hurt by his new found fondness of the male figure, she had said that she'd always be there for him, in any way, if he ever needed her(but apparently not when he texted her about a possible apocalypse going down yet again). His heart fluttered as he made his way into camp, looking for his dark, brooding son of Hades. He scanned the Cabin Green for his younger lover.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Nico was walking around camp with a few friends of his that still reside in Camp Half-Blood, he smiled and laughed with them, something never thought could happen, since the Ghost King rarely ever laughed when Percy, Annabeth and all the others would be around. Nico shook his head and began to think about his green eyed lover, a smile formed on his lips as he thought about him, he felt a tug on his shirt and looked at his friend Reyna, he raised an eyebrow, " What Reyna?" Nico asks. " Guess who just walked into camp Nico," Reyna said with a smile on her face as she looked at her friend with eager eyes. Nico rolled his eyes and looked away from her, he didn't see Percy at all, instead he was looking at the ground, " You know I don't like guessing Reyna," Nico replied as he looks back up at his friend. " Fine," Reyna said and she looked up, she smiled when she saw Percy still, " Yo Water Boy! Over here!" Reyna called out and as soon as the words Water boy reached Nico's ears, his head snapped up and he looked around until his eyes settled on Percy, his green eyed lover. Nico bit his lip, looking down, he wanted to let his son of Poseidon give the element of surprise, he looked at Reyna, who smirked at him.

(I don't understand the last sentence.)

Percy wander through the green, unable to locate the Chiron, till he heard a familiar voice. What is Reyna doing here, he thought, was the situation bad enough that the camps gathered here for a meeting, or was the former student of Circe and sister of the Amazon Queen merely visiting. Then his gaze fell upon his emo-wannabe boyfriend. He broke into a toothy grin, he loved his mopey Son of Hades, and quickly raced over there to tackle him to the ground with a hug and a big, wet kiss that would have made Mrs. O'Leary proud,

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

(Neither do I, I don't know what I was doing )

Nico squeaked when he was tackled to the ground, but smiled when he was kissed and wrapped his arms loosely around Percy's neck, he kissed him back, he pulled away, " I've missed you Perce," Nico mumbled as he looked up at his green eyed son of Poseidon.

Percy pulled both of them upright, and once again hugged his boyfriend, "And I missed you, di Angelo." He said, his cheeks being warm and red. "Um, do any of you know where Chiron is? He wasn't at the Big House? He...called me over here, he said it was urgent."

(I'm assuming no one knows the situation just yet)

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nico looked at Percy, " Chiron? No I have no idea where he is, no one has seen him for a few hours, I have no idea where he would go though," Nico said as he let go of Percy. Reyna watched the two with a confused look in her eyes, they went from adorable to seriousness all the time and it drove her completely crazy.

(( Nope, I don't think Chiron would tell anyone of the problem, it would only cause a rise of panic ))

Percy kisses his nose and nodded, "I'll check the Cloven Grove, maybe he's there?" He said. He hoped he'd see Grover, he hasn't seen much of the Lord of the Wild for a while now. "Wanna come with?"

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Sure, I need a break anyways," Nico said and Reyna gasped, " Hey! I'm not that annoying!" Reyna objects as Nico smirked and when Reyna tried chasing after him he immediately hid behind Percy, " Save me," Nico said to Percy in a dramatic manner,

Percy tried to shoot Reyna a fake death glare, but cracked under pressure and laughed, "Why are you even here, Reyna? Is Camp Jupiter too boring, and you had to come to the obviously better camp?" He said, poking fun at the Romans - and by extension - Jason.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Reyna stopped, and looked up at the green eyed demigod, she was short, like Nico. She groaned and sighed, " Yes! Camp Jupiter sucks and is way too boring, but don't tell Jason I said that or he'll have my ass," Reyna said, " I was trying to find Chiron so that I can ask if I can come here instead," Reyna muttered. Nico moved to stand next to Percy, he looked at Reyna, then up at Percy, " And like you, we had no luck," Nic said to Percy, "so Reyna come with us to check the Cloven Grove," Nico said to Reyna.

He smiled and kiss the crown of Nico's head. He had his arm around the younger boy and began leading them into the woods, hopefully the Grove of the Cloven Elders will be where Chiron has been hiding, and hopefully Percy will get some answers: Why the phone call? Why isn't IM working? And, of course, what was with his dream last night, of the sun turning black and darkness consuming the Camp? He blamed it on all the sugar he had before bed, but now, he wasn't so sure. Prophetic dreams were common among demigods, after all.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nico stayed close to Percy's side, while Reyna stayed close to Nicos side, she yawned and looks around, " I hope all is well with Chiron, he has seemed quite jumpy the last few days," Nico said speaking up, he never liked it being quiet at all. Reyna nodded in agreement but kept her mouth shut for personal reasons.

Percy gulped, "Really? This isn't good." He said as they made there way to the Grove. There, Grover and Juniper were talking to Chiron, from what he over heard, Persephone never showed up to meet Demeter, and beyond that, Demeter herself never came to the spot where the nymphs were to celebrate her return. They tried contacting the Underworld, but all lines are down. The connection between the worlds are dead and the gods are silent.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nico and Reyna listened in, their eyes widening, " My dream," Nico whispered, began to remember what happened last night when he was sleeping, it was all peaceful until he received that dream. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"C-chiron, um, hey?" The old centaur looked over, and Grover gave Percy a big hug. "I'm glad you're here, Percy, I'm afraid things have become rather grave as of late. No one has heard a peep from the gods, and no children have been claimed." Percy gulped, "That is weird...just like when they were torn between their Roman and Greek aspects.." Chiron nodded, "And magic has slowly become weaker and weaker by the day. Monsters are coming closer and closer to Camp, and our defenses might not hold much longer."

« previous 1