Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > @ReviewerRachel's Trade shelf - Updated 10-26-16

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel's Book Reviews (last edited Oct 26, 2016 05:24PM) (new)

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments I have tons for trade, my old thread was so outdated I got frustrated trying to update it. XD So I'm starting over.

My highest ISO's are:

Arcs of:
* Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Gaughen Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3) by Marie Lu P.S. I Like You by Kasie West The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

I'm also ISO my missing Meyer arcs
There's plenty of other's I'd love as well, but those are my most wanted right now.

Here's my ARC wishlist which is kind of only half updated (for reals. So. Many. Books.)
ARC Wishlist

And here's the list of everything I have to trade right now

Though I have a few older, rarer arc titles I'd be willing to trade for a higher ISO.

Successfully Traded!
ARCs
The 100 (The 100, #1) by Kass Morgan Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld Amy Chelsea Stacie Dee by Mary G. Thompson Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3) by Jenny Han Beauty of the Broken by Tawni Waters Black Widow Red Vengeance (A Black Widow Novel) by Margaret Stohl Blood For Blood (Wolf By Wolf, #2) by Ryan Graudin Dark Energy by Robison Wells Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys The Devil's Banshee (The Devil's, #3) by Donna Hosie The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid First & Then by Emma Mills Flying Lessons and Other Stories by Ellen Oh Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman The Geography of Love A Memoir by Glenda Burgess Hades (Halo, #2) by Alexandra Adornetto A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Holly Black The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen Like Magic by Elaine Vickers The Mark of Cain by Lindsey Barraclough Messenger by Carol Lynch Williams Need by Joelle Charbonneau One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards Orphan Number 8 by Kim van Alkemade The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2) by Marie Lu Scythe by Neal Shusterman Shades of Doon (Doon, #3) by Carey Corp A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1) by Jessica Cluess The Smaller Evil by Stephanie Kuehn The Snare (Star Wars Adventures in Wild Space, #1) by Cavan Scott Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco Stealing Snow (Stealing Snow, #1) by Danielle Paige The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett This Raging Light by Estelle Laure Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Trouble Makes a Comeback (Trouble, #2) by Stephanie Tromly Two Days Gone by Randall Silvis The Vault of Dreamers (The Vault of Dreamers, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien Whisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy, #2) by Alyxandra Harvey Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukavics

Hardbacks
Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2) by William Ritter Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1) by Melina Marchetta The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Holly Black In the Shadows by Kiersten White Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Neptune's Tears by Susan Waggoner Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling

Paperbacks
Alanna The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1) by Tamora Pierce Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour Mirror X (The Van Winkle Project, #1) by Karri Thompson Olivia Twisted (Olivia Twisted, #1) by Vivi Barnes

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments Added a bunch of recent trades, now updating my excel sheet :) maybe I'll be brave enough to add the covers of all the books I have for trade. XD

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments here is what I have for trade right now:

A List of Cages by Robin Roe A Sudden Light by Garth Stein A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale, #1) by Liz Braswell All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry Are You Still There by Sarah Lynn Scheerger Balcony on the Moon Coming of Age in Palestine by Ibtisam Barakat Beauty of the Broken by Tawni Waters The Bombs That Brought Us Together by Brian Conaghan Breakdown by Kathryn Beherns Breaking Butterflies by M. Anjelais Brotherhood by A.B. Westrick Chasing Forgiveness by Neal Shusterman The Chess Queen Enigma (Stoker & Holmes, #3) by Colleen Gleason Claudine by Barbara Palmer Cradle and All by James Patterson Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian Dark Horses by Cecily von Ziegesar The Death and Life of Zebulon Finch, Vol. 1 At the Edge of Empire by Daniel Kraus Departure by A.G. Riddle Friday Never Leaving by Vikki Wakefield Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow Girl on a Plane by Miriam Moss Glory O'Brien's History of the Future by A.S. King Going Wild (Going Wild #1) by Lisa McMann

*not done brb*

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 12 comments Do you still have It Ends With Us ARC?

Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments Amanda wrote: "Do you still have It Ends With Us ARC?"

No, sorry, I guess I forgot to mark it off!! That's totally my fault. If it helps any, it wasn't after you posted the comment <3 so at least my idiocy didn't interfere. <3