Play Book Tag discussion

Voyager (Outlander, #3)
This topic is about Voyager
Archive: Other Books > Voyager / Diana Gabaldon. 3.75 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 8934 comments Voyager / Diana Gabaldon
3.75 stars

This is the 3rd book in the series. I'm not sure I want to give too much away of the plot, as I don't want to ruin earlier books for anyone who hasn't yet read them. But... we start in the 1960s, then move to the 18th century after a bit, where Claire and Jamie are reunited after many years (I'm not considering this a spoiler because why would the series continue if they didn't manage to reunite!). From there, they have to relearn about each other in the midst of all kinds of other adventure and travel.

It was another enjoyable book in the series. They are so long (over 1000 pages), though, so what I found happened a few times for me, anyway, is when there was a character at the start of the book who returned later, I often didn't realize it just from the name, but needed more background info before the light came on! Despite the length, though, it was a “quick” read (for the length!), I thought, and certainly captivating.

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments This is my next in series. I have been putting it off because of the size! I thought I might give it a go as my next audio.

LibraryCin | 8934 comments Good luck! I hope you like it!

And, yes, the size is always daunting. When I looked at my monthly challenges for this month, I have more overlap than usual, so I figured I could finally spend the bit of extra time on it. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to do the same for the next in the series.