Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Katy & FallaciousGod

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by §†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (last edited Jul 09, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments I'll use the Muse A and Muse B thing people do. Ok. So.

Muse A (my character) and Muse B (your character) were both trouble makers in high school. They hadn't known each other for too long, but ended up colliding and making plans to steal an car. That car being an old, refurbished El Camino (or whatever old car you may have a thing for), belonging to an old man who lived in their small town.
They manage to steal the car, but almost get caught, and run over the old man's dog in the heat of things. They then go to the liquor store, with the plan to run away somewhere, but then somehow Muse A takes off with the car and Muse B is arrested.
They could rather get in an argument and Muse A takes off with the car. Or Muse B decides not to go through with it. Or the cops come and Muse B is grabbed while Muse A takes off.
From there Muse B could be taken to military school, or given some kind of punishment for the stolen car and dead dog, while Muse A is never found again.
10 or 15 or however many years later, their high school reunion is coming up. Muse B is in the same town, and somehow meets with Muse A again. I think it would be better for them to meet some time before the reunion. Say Muse B has some friends over, and they bring Muse A who's selling them drugs or something.
So they meet again and find that Muse A still has the old car, and came to rub it in the face of the old man's grandchild who the car was supposed to go to. Muse A then propose, that sense she left Muse B all those years ago, that Muse B now agrees to join her and leave town like they'd planned.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Name: The Warden
Appearance:

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "What a bunch of posers. Come on." The Warden snickered, walking with Ian down the empty street. It was dark out, though the sky was clear with a full moon and shining stars. The wind was only now starting to provide a cool breeze after the long, hot day. The road was old with about a million pot holes, barely lid by the dying street lights.

The Warden continued to bend a coat hanger, looking up to see the old man's house only a little ways ahead. She reached over and gave Ian's arm a little push to catch his attention, "Lets do this." She grinned wide, giving his a glance before crouching a bit and ran to the old man's driveway.

In the driveway was a beautiful El Camino that he took out every Sunday to show off on the streets. The rest of the week, the truck staid on display in front of his house. Everyone wanted the car, though no one dared take it, even get close to it, till now.
The Warden crept by, looking at the gate at the end of the driveway beside the old man's house. His dog laid in the grass, asleep next to the water bowl. Taking note, she swept across the driveway and to the El Camino's driver's door. Her fingers twitched and pulled back the rubber between the door and the window, then shoving the bent hanger down inside.
The dog began the rustle in it's sleep, hearing the small tinkering sound of the hanger prodding around on the inside of the car door.

The plan wasn't elaborate. A bag was strapped to The Warden's back, containing clothes, all the money to her name, and other essentials for living on the road. After taking off with the car, they were to take off south and go on from there, causing trouble and exploring the country. She glanced towards Ian, paying him another huge grin.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden glanced over as the dog became more and more restless. "Got it!" She whispered and gave the hanger a tug. The door unlocked with a click, then followed by the horn going off and the headlights flashing. "Aw hell." She muttered, jiggling the hanger and tossed it aside once she got it out of the door.

The dog was up, jumping at the fence while the car went off. The Warden grabbed Ian quickly, shoving him into the cab and across the bench seat, then scrambling to find the keys. She continued to cuss and looked up, seeing the old man walk out from behind the fence and squint towards them.
She found the spare key tucked in the coin tray and slammed the door shut. She gave a loud, excited laugh as she started the car, "Hold on!"

The old man opened the gate, letting the dog run ought as he began to shout at them. The Warden cut the wheel, backing out of the driveway and heard a harsh thud and the dog give a loud cry. None of that slowed them down as The Warden then put the ran in drive and slammed on the gas, flying down the road as fast as they could.
She continued to laugh with excitement, reaching over and grabbed Ian's thigh, shaking it happily, "That was so easy! I can't believe we did it!"

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden's laughs faded as he spoke, glancing in the rear view mirror and snickered softly. "Oops." She said in regards to hitting the dog. "We'll be fine." She said, her foot staid to the floor as they raced wildly the neighborhood then bounced onto the high way. "You know, I think I could really go for a drink."

The Warden grinned with both hands on the wheel, quickly escaping the cops. She glanced over, seeing his worry, the reaching over and rubbed the back of his neck affectionately. "Hey. It's gonna be alright." She assured again and carried on, her eyes scanning the road for a liquor store. She was extremely confident, not showing a bit of worry.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden pulled them to the liquor store on the other side of town, parking on the darkest shadowed side of the building, then climbed out and stretched. "Isn't it beautiful?" She ran her fingers along the waxed surface while she walked to Ian's side of the car.
She looked towards him and gave a faint laugh of satisfaction, "Don't look so beat up. You gonna be alright?" The Warden asked and put her hands back on him, rubbing his shoulder tenderly.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden laughed faintly and gave him a little push after he put her down and kissed her neck. She had a strong dominance, even with the little time they'd known each other. She folded her fingers with his and followed him inside, looking around at all the bottles on the shelves.
"Store closes in 15 minutes. Make it quick." The cashier called to them from behind the counter.

"Yeah. Yeah." The Warden called back to the cashier then let her hands down and slapped her pockets with the keys in one hand. "Hey, I forgot my ID." She informed him and stepped towards the door.
She then froze, seeing the cops walked around towards the door to the shop after looking at the car. "Ian." She called for his attention.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden shoved her hands in her pockets and stepped around the policemen while they stepped into the shop.
They stopped and looked back to her, "Ma'am..."
The Warden only glanced back before racing to the car.
"They came in together!" The cashier pointed towards Ian. The officers looked back and forth, one taking after The Warden, and one taking after Ian.
The Warden made it to the El Camino before taking off, leaving Ian behind for her own good. She banged on the steering wheel and cussed viciously, looking back as the cop hopped in their car and took after her, calling for back up.
"Hey you!" The cop who'd staid in the liquor store yelled at Ian.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( Skip to a few year down the road now, before the reunion? ))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "Yeah. Yeah. We're headed that way..." Ian's friend slurred over the phone, obviously intoxicated. There was some chatter in the background till someone yelled at him to hang up the phone.
The call was cut with that last note.

It was dark out now, the night similar to the one all those years ago. It was a while before a couple of cars pulled into the drive then turned off their head lights. His friends didn't hesitate to walk right in without knocking.
"Oh yeah. You're gonna love this guy. He's great." His friend mumbled happily with a cheep girl under each arm. The flopped on the couch, the girls giggling and tugging at him happily. A couple of other unknown people stood outside in the dark, one finishing a cigarette.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The night was long, ending in the early morning when everyone had eventually passed out from whatever intoxication they'd chosen. No one bothered Ian, using the house as their own, bringing in whoever they liked, whenever they liked.

It was just as the sun was coming up that movement began in the house again. "Go back to sleep." The Warden cooed, making her way down the hall as she plucked whatever cash was in the stranger's wallet. She lit a cigarette and looked around, having robbed everyone in the apartment, only having the living room to be rummaged through last.

The Warden shoved the cash in her back pocket and walked over, going through Ian's friends pockets, taking whatever valuables they had without waking them up. She left Ian for last, standing in front of him and stared at him for a long time, thinking he looked familiar. She brushed her thoughts away, reaching down and began to rummage through his pockets, looking for a wallet or any drugs he had on him.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden flinched when Ian took her hand, everyone else in the practically like stones as they slept. "I, uh, you know, I, uh, was just, uh..." The Warden gave an awkward laugh through the cigarette that danced between her lips as she spoke, lamely tugging at her hand for him to let go.
The Warden had gotten even taller and mean looked sense high school. She crouched in front of him, a greasy drug addict in a dirty wifebeater and ink crawling down her arms and up her neck. She looked at him with slightly wild eyes, thoughts clicking in her head, "Ian?" She blurted, her question genuine.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden took an awkward step back when he stood, giving her arm a tug when he let go, somewhat surprised he'd look so threatening then let her go. She dismissed his demands, taking a few steps back as she watched him to the kitchen.

The Warden wasn't sure if he's answered her question. She walked into the doorway of the kitchen. "Ian?" She asked again, unable to help her now burning curiosity. "That's your name?" She asked for clarification, looking for the resemblance between him now and her memory of him.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden crossed her arms as she leaned to one side in the door frame, gaining a mean, confident smile. "I'm not a cop, Jesus. Calm down. I met your friends at the bar and sold 'em some crystal. A bunch of chumps, really." She snickered softly, staring him down just as intensely. She didn't blame him for being paranoid that a cop would spy on him, seeing all the things that went down in his apartment, but still was a little unruffled that he'd think that she was one.
"No, I'm not a cop. Just wondering is all." She countered, "You've changed a bit, you know. Anyway. I'm The Warden." She said her last words defiantly with a big smile.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden lost her smile quickly when he began to speak harshly towards her. She threw up her hands in defense, knowing she'd done him wrong, though still didn't expect for him to be so upset. "Ian. Hey. What did I do?" She said defensively, "You're friends brought me here. I only recognized you a few minutes ago."
The Warden put her hands down, a bit irritated by his lack of repaid joy to see her. "What the hell, man? I didn't take your stuff." She said, thinking he was mad again that she'd tried to steal from him.

message 17: by §†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (last edited Jul 10, 2016 07:58PM) (new)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden stared, completely dumbfounded. "Four years?" She muttered a bit softly. "Just for taking the car and running over the old man's dog?" She gulped and shook her head, having no idea he'd get in so much trouble, baffled by how much time he'd been given. "You didn't even have the car. It's in the driveway now." She frowned, pulling herself together and took a step towards him, dropping her cigarette in a open soda can that rested on the counter.
"Ian. I had no idea." The Warden couldn't bring herself to leave like he asked, in fact, she took another step closer. "Look at you. What the hell happened? I thought I'd find you again with a family and a white picket fense." She didn't hesitate to reach out and cup his cheek, smoothing her thumb along his uper jaw.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden frowned and crossed her arms, seeing that he may understand her a little more now. If he did know her though, he'd know she wouldn't give up so easily. "I came down because there's a high school reunion going on. The old man is dead for sure now. The El Camino was supposed to go to his grandson, that lil' shit Ryan. I'm gonna run it in his face. Unless he's, like, a good person now or something, which I doubt." She took another step closer to Ian as though she were to pin him against the wall. She took his hand to his cheek again and continued, "Why don't you go with me, hu? Leave this foul apartment. I own you. I own you a lifetime of running away from home... At least let me get you a real breakfast." She said hopefully, her convincing usually swept people off their feet. Her touch was careful but tender, hoping to remind Ian that she didn't mean to hurt him.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden took her hand away from him and stepped back, hiding a smile, amused by his anger. "Finding me won' be hard." She said, glancing back as someone walked out of the hall and rubbed their head. "Where's my wallet?" They muttered tiredly.
The Warden took one last glance at Ian before bouncing out of the apartment and running down to the still beautiful El Camino.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Evan squinted seeing The Warden leave then Ian look out the window towards something. He grumbled softly and shaded his eyes from the sun light. "Hey, man." He blubbered, "You look pissed. What the hell are you looking at?" He looked down, seeing his wallet and the floor and absentmindedly picked it up and shoved it in his back pocket.
The Warden climbed into the car and turned on the purring engine. She looked towards the apartment as saw Ian watching her. She gave a kind of mean smile and a small wave, then took off, driving recklessly towards the liquor store, hoping to see him again.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( Should they meet again at the reunion or somewhere else? ))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( Should they meet for dinner or something? They should defiantly mess with Ryan somehow. ))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( Hey! I'm sorry I choked there. This is kinda like a vacation for her I guess. So going to the gym would be a little odd. You ok with them meeting again at the mechanics? ))

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden cussed viciously on her heels with another man behind the El Camino, pushing it into the garage. The sun was going down now and the air was starting to cool. She'd only pushed the truck a few blocks with the help of others before getting it to the repair shop.
"Listen. This happens all the time. I can fix it in like, 10 minutes. What do you want, like, 20 bucks?" The Warden said, leaning again the truck and wiped her brow.
"Ma'am. I'm sorry. I can't let you do that. We'll handle the car ourselves. You can wait in the office or come back in maybe an hour or so." The man explained, being very polite to the slightly annoyed woman.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden crossed her arms and continuing to lean against the truck while Mike did his best to make her leave. She raised an eyebrow and looked over, gaining a smirk when Ian approached, having figured she'd bump into him again. Her eyes pulled over him slowly, blatantly looking him up and down.
Mike noticed The Warden's staring and grumbled with irritation, "Get to it." He told Ian and ditched them to get back to what he was doing.
The Warden stood right once Mike was gone, then walked around the truck and popped the hood. "The spark plugs." She explained. The guts of the car were an absolute mess, having done every crazy solution to keep it running. "It's probably about I replace them." She said, her hands rested on the edge of the popped hood as she stared at him again, waiting for him to acknowledge her in some way.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden looked at his as though he were insane at the word cost. "Uh." She said unfolding and waved a finger towards the car lamely. "You know, I'm sure it'll be fine with some duct tape and a jump." She excused. She knew the car needed those things, though she had no interest in spending money if she could avoid it. She rolled her wrist in a continuing gesture, "Anyway. Will we even have time for all that? The high school reunion is tomorrow night." She said, "You're going, aren't you?" She asked hopefully.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden looked at him lamely with further discussion about the car. She then walked around to the driver's side door and opened it, reaching inside, speaking as she did, "It's a shame. I was really wanting to start some trouble. As I do. Especially with that Ryan kid. Thought you'd wanna come and watch, seeing how much this car is still a part of your life." She pulled out a duffle bag, throwing it over her shoulder, then pulled out a sleeping bag as well. She closed the door, paying Ian a pleased smile, "I need a place to sleep. The owner of this place has a car lot, doesn't he? Take care of her will you?" She gave the front tire of the car a little kick, calling it a her. "Or make sure whoever does does it well."

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden's smiled widened as she yanked open the car door again and threw in the sleeping bag. "Well, isn't that a treat." She said, genuinely thankful, even though her tone sounded joking. "I ought to go and, you know, get what I need to pay for all the jumps and duct tape you're gonna use to fix my car." She joked slightly with a weak laugh, "What time do you get off?" She asked.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden couldn't help but flick up an eyebrow at the idea of spending that kind of money. "Well... with that kind of money, I expect you to use that colorful duct tape. The crap with flowers on it and whatever." She joked, gaining a shit-eating grin again. "6:30. Got it. I'll be back then." She said then turned on her feet and went towards the street, seeing their conversation was over for the time being.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Mike walked out of his office, seeing the hood of the El Camino up and hearing Ian talk sweet. "Ian. I swear! Take it to your own place!" He walked over, cleaning his hands on a rag and saw Ian was talking to the car. He grumbled, giving Ian a weird look, "Never mind. You're not allowed to take her home. Get to work. I'll get you a cola..." Mike walked off, dismissing the event and went back to work.

The Warden went out and made money the way she did, beating up the local bar and charting rooms at the local motel, similar to the practice she preformed at Ian's apartment the night before. Around 6:30 she came back to the autoshop and ignored Mike as he yelled at her to stop walking into the garage.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "Stop!" Mike cussed and huffed, running up to The Warden as she glared into the still open hood of the El Camino. He took to her side and growled, "Didn't you hear me?"
"I did. Why isn't anyone working on my car? It's the only one I got, you know." The Warden replied with a slightly amused smile towards the fuming man.
Mike glared at her, though didn't snap back. He walked over to Ian and started yelling at him. "Ian! Hey, Ian! Ian!" He gave Ian's foot a nudge and scowled towards him while The Warden continued to examine her car briefly.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden had walked over looking around idly as the other two spoke. She then replied, "No worried, I can take over from here." She said confidently.
"No!" Mike snapped at her then cleared his throat and looked towards Ian, "Where's the clip board for the El Camino?" He asked.
"I got it." The Warden said and held up the clip board.
Mike looked back at her with a glare and snatched the clip board, seeing what progress Ian had made. He attempted ditching her on Ian again by walking over to the El Camino, though he only got a step away from them before The Warden began to speak, "Too bad you ain't got enough for the both of us." The Warden finally remarked to Ian's last comment, "I probably need my car as much as this lady does." She gestured to the Honda.
"Do you two know each other?" Mike asked, a bit bothered by the two, though The Warden especially.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden clenched her jaw and huffed and he nudged her towards the door, though she didn't move any more than that. She faced the men again, "We were friends enough to steal the El Camino and get it to Blue's Liquor Store." She said with a bit of a snap, "But after that I was just a heartless jerk who left him for the pigs and didn't think of him a second after that." She said, reflecting what she thought Ian thought about her.
"You stole that?" Mike asked with a bit of surprise and pointed to the El Camino. He shook his head a second later and finished what Ian had intended and continued to nudge The Warden towards the office. "Never mind. I'm sorry I asked. Go. Ian, I wanna go home to! Step to it!" He said and followed The Warden into the office.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Mike and The Warden had made nice by the time Ian had finished.
One of his coworkers walked out of the office and laughed, "Hey, Ian! If you aren't taking the girl home, I will!" He joked and laughed, giving a wave as he walked out, "Night!"

The Warden waited patiently for Ian to finish, starting a more civil conversation with Mike to take her time while Ian was busy. He didn't seem as easy to take advantage of these days, though Mike took to her easily after some warming up.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Mike was leaning on the counter, smiling towards The Warden as she stood lamely, rambling as she awkwardly picked her teeth at the same time. "Do, hu?" Mike looked over at him and stood up right. "Oh, yeah. Don't worry about it, Ian. Take good care of this one." He walked over towards the door, "I need to close up. See you tomorrow." He nodded to them and walked out the door Ian came in from and began to clean up in the garage.
"Bossy." The Warden said with a smirk, "But you can get just about anything you want when your shirt is off, can't you?" She teased, walking out the door with his gesture.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden took a few slow steps after seeing the bike, never having been on one before. She'd never been driven by all that many people actually, never parting from her El Camino and never letting anyone else drive it. She looked at the helmet and scoffed, "Even a helmet isn't gonna save me if my fingers slip off you're gross, sweater skin." She said, gaining a sly smile as she wiggled her fingers towards him with her free hand. "But. Whatever. If this is the way I die, than so be it."

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden glared slightly with consideration, then climbed onto the back of the bike and buckled her arms around him. "Do you throw a get together like the one I attended every night?" She asked, concerned what they would be coming home to. She didn't know if Ian had told the others that she had stolen their things, or if they'd even still be there.
Evan went in and out of the apartment as he please, not exactly living there, though came and went as he wanted.

message 38: by §†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (last edited Jul 18, 2016 11:04AM) (new)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "Evan." The Warden echoed back, taking Ian's phone when he handed it to her. "So what should I say? Just make sure everyone heads out?" She said, pretending to look for Evan's contact while she immediately went through his gallery and looked for the most revealing picture of him she could find. She kept one arm hooked around him while keeping the phone out of sight and continued her search.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden gained a weird smile and spoke from one side of her mouth, seeing she'd gotten caught, though the act was fairly innocent. "What? I'm not going through your pictures." She said and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing after finding the perfect picture. She sent it to Evan promptly with the message,
Clear the place out. Get ready for me.
She laughed faintly to herself and gave the phone back to Ian, "He's expecting us." She said. The Warden clamped her arms back around him, "Are you sure you want to make that stop? No promises I won't take off." She joked crudely, bringing back the memory of her having left Ian at the liquor store all those years ago.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden scoffed slightly, "I'm going in? Well, that sounds like a formula for petty revenge. Even if it is just a practical joke. We're both going in." She said, having equal suspicion that he would ditch her there. She got off the bike once they arrived to the store and looked around with the duffle bag still slung over her shoulder. The town didn't seem to have changed at all.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden took the money and scoffed, "No one's gonna be thinkin' that after Evan sees that text." She blubbered as she walked away and went into the store. She walked back out with a pack of beer, having gotten a weird look from the shop owner when she walked in with the duffle bag, though was let off without any complaints.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Right on. Evan texted back a few seconds later.
The Warden walked back out and took the the back of Ian's bike again. "I got you the manliest beer I found find." She said jokingly.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden lifted her feet and clung to him as they took off again.
Evan had kicked everyone out after making them pick up. He collected them some take out, a bit confused when missing the cash that was in his wallet, though it wasn't much. He sat on the couch and waited.
"So is Evan your boyfriend or something?" The Warden smirked as they got closer to the apartment.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden grinned resting her chin on his shoulder, "You know, I did think about you." She said, "Though I never had expected you to turn out like this. I guess I could never see much more than the lanky 17 year old kid. I thought you'd have glasses, and a wife, and some kids when I saw you again." She said, making sure she used a tone that didn't intend to put him down. "I guess you and your boyfriend are headed in a similar direction now, though." She teased happily.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The Warden walked into the house and grumbled at the sight of Evan who was lounging in the living room. "But he's alright go the couch." She explained to Ian.
"Right. Couch is mine during the day. Spare bed is mine during the night. Though a man does get lonesome. I'll keep you posted." Evan stood with a pleased grin, taking the beer from The Warden and put it in the fridge.
"Why is this broad here? I haven't seen her here all day." Evan spoke towards Ian, never minding The Warden.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Evan was a little slow, not quite catching his drift at first, then finally thought he understood what Ian meant. "Oh. I see." He said thoughtfully, repaying the smirk, then gestured over to the counter. "Uh. Chinese." He said.
The Warden flopped on the couch and lit herself a cigarette, "So. You. Ian's boyfriend." She milk the joke as much as she could before one of them beat her face in. "You were locked up?"
Evan raised an eyebrow then looked back at her and scoffed, then looked towards Ian, "You were talking about me, or is she a good guesser?"

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Evan raised an eyebrow at him, having a send idea as to why Ian had winked at him earlier. He brought the food over and sat on The Warden's other side while she pleasantly took up the middle of the couch. "Beat my girlfriend. Not a proud moment. Beat the guy she was cheating on my with too." Evan replied lamely, even though it didn't look like The Warden cared anymore.
She kicked her feet up and laughed faintly, "No wonder you had to find yourself a man."
Evan quickly glared towards her and shoved a spoon full of food in his mouth.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Evan continued to glare at The Warden while she sank lower down into the couch with a pleasant smile. "Who is this chick?" Evan asked Ian.
"I'll let you answer this one." The Warden said, getting up and went to the fridge, getting them all a beer.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "That's her!?" Evan said a bit louder than he meant to then swallowed awkwardly when The Warden sat back down between them and handed them each a beer.
She sank back into the couch and ripped open her can and took a long drink before speaking. "It didn't last too long. Barely ever got the 3rd base." She said, her eyes rested lazily ahead at the tv.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments "He used to have a bit more patience, I think." The Warden said with a vague smile. "That was when the fight was fair though. Now..." She looked over at Ian after taking another long swig, releasing a small laugh, "I'm curious as to how far I can push my luck. No doubt that your threats aren't totally able. But. Would you really kick me out so soon? Does the score start over, or do we start at 2nd base again?" She looked towards him with challenge.

Even put the food down and opened his beer as he listen to the two. He leaned back on the couch and drug his fingers through his hair with a small laugh. "Christ. Just listening to you two is stressful. I don't know if he'll actually kick your ass or not, but there's the strong possibility that he will." He warned with a weak chuckle.

« previous 1