Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70,000 words. Betas for Psychological Thriller/Twisted Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Jul 09, 2016 12:03PM) (new)

Lauren Campbell | 4 comments I am seeking beta readers for my novel. I prefer not to discuss the plot specifics, but I will say it is the story of a delusional woman who goes to extremes to "take back what's hers." You will go through a roller coaster ride with the main character and probably ask yourself who the bad guy really is. Strong adult content. Strong language.

I have an editor, so therefore I will not need any editing. However, if you happen to catch some glaring error or plot hole, I would appreciate you letting me know.

I am submitting this to the editor on August 1. I plan to do a second pass and tweak some minor things prior to betas receiving it to make any additions or deletions I feel necessary, so 70,000 is an estimate. Right now it is 68,000 words. I will be sending it out to interested betas on JULY 15, and I will need your thoughts and comments back within 10 days so that I have time to make any changes based on the collective opinion of the betas.

If you are interested in beta reading my book, please note you will receive it in PDF form only. I would appreciate the comments and critique be sent to me in word doc form or in a numbered email response.

Thank you for your interest!

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Campbell | 4 comments Hi, Kim! Wow, thank you! I just need your email address so I can contact you later tonight with some details.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa P (RosaPonton) | 3 comments I would love to beta read for you! Please let me know what I need to do to be a part of this. Thank you!

Rosa

message 4: by Lauren (last edited Jul 10, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Lauren Campbell | 4 comments Hi, Rosa. Just send me your email! Thank you :)

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa P (RosaPonton) | 3 comments rosap@vt.edu
Yay!

message 6: by Aza (new)

Aza (kungfumom) | 18 comments hi. yeah... email me. adclave@gmail.com - im a thriller person

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Campbell | 4 comments Will do! Thanks!