What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Sci Fi book, 'space Knights' on front cover wearing golden armour riding horse looking animals through space. They are a powerful alien race or demons (look like humans) that travel throughout the universe destroying worlds

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie | 10 comments The front cover has a picture of these space Knights wearing golden armour riding horse looking animals through space. They are a powerful alien race or demons (look like humans) that travel throughout the universe destroying worlds. I can't remember anything else about this series, I may not have read the actual novel but just the blurb.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36029 comments Mod
Julie, what year did you read/see this book?

Is the book for young adults/teens or older adults?

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie | 10 comments I picked it up in about 2000, I think there may have been a book 2 so it would have been written in the 90's.

I don't think it was YA.

Sorry I'm so vague! I may be wrong but I think there may have been human characters in the book that were unaware of the alien/demon things coming. I'm thinking that the leader of the aliens had a name like Halifax or something ending in x.

The thing I remember most was the front cover. It was pretty striking.

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2529 comments Maybe something from The Horus Heresy series?

https://www.goodreads.com/series/40983

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie | 10 comments Thanks Juels but I don't believe it's a Horus Heresy novel.

I can remember humans being in this book, not sure about the plot whether they knew these intergalactic invaders were coming.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40165 comments Mod
Julie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?