The Lost Challenges discussion

Member Challenge Logs > Member Challenge Logs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2016 05:03AM) (new)

This folder is for members to start their own threads for keeping track of all their challenges - in this group and other groups.

A step by step guide to creating your own thread can be found here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2016 04:01AM) (new)

As you might have noticed the new mods have been busy organising and tidying up the group folders. I noticed that some of the threads here haven't been used in a while and was hoping to move some of them to the archives if they're not still in use.

*You will still be able to access your thread once moved, it will just be in a different folder - "Archives - Member Challenge Logs"*

If you want me to leave your thread where it is, please post a new comment on it. Anything will do, "update" or "keep" for instance. This will let me know that the thread is still active. If you have posted a new comment since the beginning of this year you don't need to do anything.

Thanks for your help :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The archiving has now been done. Any thread that had not had a new post at all this year has been moved. Don't worry, they are still accessible!

Archives - Member Challenge Logs

If I've moved your thread in error and you want it putting back here, just let me know!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (clarkepopunta) | 263 comments Just to check - If I want to see the badges I have earned for this group (and only this group) in one consolidated thread, this discussion is where I would create that log?

(probably a blatant asinine question)

You're the best!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2017 08:38AM) (new)

No, this folder is for people to create threads where they can keep track of all their challenges. The folder for badges is Hall of Fame :)

Edit: I'm thinking I've misunderstood your question as you have already created a badge thread in the relevant folder? (Listed under 'Queen Christine') - Here