Elemental Wolves/Cats discussion

Requests > Collab/RP Request

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ If you're looking to work with someone on characters or ask for someone to RP with you this is place to do it! Or chat.... at lot of people end of requesting RP's in chat...

message 2: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Rp with Rock

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Yes? No? No? Ok.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I don't have anyone that would really work since I've got 2 Water Tribe and 1 Fire Tribe.

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
All I have is a loner 3:. He could tresspass and I'm kinda hoping tonhave him join a pack

message 6: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Fine then, *crosses arms* If you feel I am incapable of doing this properly then I guess we can try desi again.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Oh no! That wasn't what I was implying! Rock, I'm trying to do house work right now so I'm having trouble responding.

message 8: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
I was just needing an exscuse to rp destruction again, I'm kidding.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Oh. Well I'll happily RP with you later. My mom took the laundry room key with her so I can't do the laundry and now I'm tired after trying to find it for an hour. So I'm gonna go play pokemon.

message 10: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
I suppose I can go read up on desi as I wait.

I'm at work anyways >.>

message 11: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
.-.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ It's laundry day. I can't do anything today....

message 13: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Uggggggh

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Would anyone like to collab with Night? Something? Anything?

Siblings? Lovers? Best friends? I just wanna do something with another person.

message 15: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Maybe.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lovers or best friends!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Or sworn enemies! >:3

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Night is open to anything. I just need inspiration for new characters. I still haven't done my deputy or my medi animal. Also, should I make the group public now?

message 19: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
You got on right when they said get off :/

message 21: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
I'mon a mission trip, and my time is limited.

message 23: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Why sorry. I'm the one missing rp.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ But I could of been on earlier!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets do a love triangle! Rock do you want in on this?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I'll ask again. Maple, can I make the group public now?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Go for it. Im ready :3

message 28: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Usure, but I won't be able to help with it till probably next week.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Group opened and invites sent out.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll send my invites tomorrow. Currently on app.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ K. As for love triangles we need to find a third or maybe even a fourth for the Miyako thing and I kind of want to set up a situation where I can remake Pia.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good to me!

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Maybe you could make the equivalent of what's her name that Tiberus had a crush on, ask someone to make a cat whose pining after her, and then I can make my Pia and we can see what happens.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I honestly dont remember that

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I remember poor Pia now

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I want to do something like that again!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Do you want to plan anything else?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Don't really have anything else unless you've got some good ideas. Miyako and Pia are the two I wanna do so if you wanna make the she cat to have the crush on or the tom for Pia to have a crush on you should work on them.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make the tom for Pia. Do you have any ideas for the personality?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ He needs to be smart and harsh on himself like Tiberus was, he should be loyal and kind at heart, but keep in mind he should of been friends with Pia as kits but then slowly start to ignore her and then become more of an ass towards her after a while of trying to catch the other she cats heart. You know. Maybe I could just make the other she cat... Yeah, that would work and it would make things go faster since I just wanna hurt up and get to this RP as soon as possible.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great I'll work on them tomorrow

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Okay. I'll work on the two she-cats and you can work on the tom! I'll work on them till I pass out. Might be up tonight and might not. I also wanna remake another character before that.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

K but Imma wait to work on mine

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ K, I'll finish the she-cat but I'm not gonna work on Pia till you do yours.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good!

message 47: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Wow, ok XD

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Does anyone want to join the Miyako love triangle? Possibly even make it a square? I want people to love Miyako.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke love Miyako and that works out so well xD

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I want a love triangle! I've never gotten the be the center of a love triangle for very long!

« previous 1 3