Elemental Wolves/Cats discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Chat and Talk here!!! Also, please do introduce yourself~

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Do either of you wanna be mods?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to help

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Imma try to transfer my charries over tomorrow. Right now Im just rping in Wings of Fire because we just got a new member that will probably stop rping on there soon XD

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Okay. I think I left that group because it just up and completely died and there was no one to really do anything with now that Cougar has buggered off... which highly depresses me. I still might transfer over some of my favored characters but I also might wait until there are other characters to actually RP with. Like Pia or Asuka and Miyako. Those characters I absolutely adored but Miyako needs people to have a crush on her and care about her for her to be an effective character and the largest part of Pia's existence as a whole is having a crush on someone that doesn't have a crush on her and I really love both their stories honestly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Remember Zeke? That was funny. Oh and York! That was adorable. I miss that group and all the people that deleted their accounts or just died. I'm so glad you're still here Night.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I am really glad people like you and Rocky are still around. I've had so many friends leave.... But that's okay because I still join new groups and make new friends~ If we were gonna do Miyako and Zeke again we would need a third or even a fourth character because I love the thought of depressing and angry little Miyako being in a love triangle XD

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Hey Maple, any chance I can convince you to make the Character List once the group gets up and running?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I love making character lists! By the way I will be gone from tomorrow until Saturday I think at camp and of course there are no electronics or anything.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Okay. No problem. Do you want me to keep the group private while you're gone? I was thinking about opening it soon.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes please. Since Im a mod I dont want to get behind on rp and mod duties and such.

message 13: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Hou

message 14: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Rock is tired.....

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Awww. Poor Rocky.

message 16: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
It's, like, I wana make characters, but I'ma tired.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I know that feel!

message 18: by Rock (new)

Rock | 73 comments Mod
Who are you working on?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ My Fire Tribe deputy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Night, remember the family we had with Tristin and Estera with like 11 pups? Do you want to do that again?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Maybe. I do plan to remake Estera and remodel some of my more favorites. Though I really want Tristin's name to be changed because I used to know an absolute douche canoe named Tristan and that's all I can think about when I see that name.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'll change it. xD I never liked it that much anyways. I'm going to make my high rank characters then go back and brush up the ones I transferred from the other group.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Okay then. I think I'm going to work on repurposing a lot of my characters that I favored like Estera but I think I might change her name to Estallia for reasons. Miyako and Asuka are coming back. Orion might come back alter. Heartless and Reslasa are both going to be alive (Heartless as a Tribeless and Reslasa as the Fire Tribe deputy). I've got a lot of ideas~ Though a lot of characters won't be coming back at the same time.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm debating on weather to keep using Duchess, my evil medicine wolf or use Maple?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

No what? No evil medicine wolf or no Maple?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I thought Duchess was a cat and no use a new character.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. I dont remember what she was.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Away, I'm really gonna try and finish a character XD

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

XD okie I'll work on my other groups for now

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ You can always work on new characters.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll get to that. Dont worry. I'm leaving for camp tomorrow though just so you know.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I remade my character storage group! It is super organized and I love it! xD

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ That's great! I should really remake mine, but I'm lazy...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been doing it all morning and it's finally done! I also left a ton a groups so now I can work on Misfit Island

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I make the all characters list?

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Good for you. I really need to work on Mirrorwood Academy more... But I can't until I'm done with my Monster Book which is going to take an eternity (aka all summer).

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Just let me know when you're ready for help with Mirrorwood

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I think I'm just gonna keep it closed until I'm done with the book...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok coolio

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Checklist
1. Make character. check
2. Figure out more about this....

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Hey Astra, what's up? If I can help you out with anything I'm right here~

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Nah, I think I've got everything... just a alpha female/tribe leader interested in a relationship

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Okay, just got a couple problems and then Moon should be ready to go.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ Don't worry the old group isn't ever going to be deleted.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

it has to have less than 100 comments to be deleted and I myself have over 1000

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

gr used to be my life before school got harder.

Night ~People Sometimes Scare Me~ I have 6000 posts in one group that I made.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I've probably had about 4000 in one group but that's the most and it was really active. They all die eventually.

« previous 1 3