Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive (BOTM) > August 2016 Adult BOTM Norminations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jannelle (new)

Jannelle (jannellereads) | 64 comments FIRST! Please head over to the Group Read Rules and Regulations post, and review the nomination rules!

This is the ADULT thread, so make sure that you are only nominating an Adult title.

Nomination Rules

1. Check the Group Read History to make sure that the book you'd like to nominate hasn't been read yet. We WILL accept nominations for books read more than 3 years ago.

Please Note: While we as moderators can help you find the right places to look for eligible books, we won't always have time to search out the books for you. If we do notice an in-eligible book, we will let you know. But, if we miss it during the nomination period, and then find out the book is NOT eligible when we are putting the poll together, that nomination won't be included. So please make sure you do your due diligence! Thanks!

2. If you want to nominate a book that is in the middle of a series, make sure the group has read all the books leading up to it! For example, since we have read First Grave on the Right and Second Grave on the Left, someone may nominate Third Grave Dead Ahead to the group.

3. Before nominating a book, please check what books have been nominated in this thread already! There is no need to second or third a nomination. If it is eligible, it will be included! ("Seconding" and "Thirding" comments will be deleted)

4. Each member may only nominate ONE Adult book! Any books nominated after your first won't be included in the poll.

5. All titles nominated must be paranormal/fantasy/urban fantasy, etc. in nature. In the past we have accepted contemporary and other non-supernatural novels for submission, but starting in 2016, that has come to an end. We are the Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Addicts & Newbies, and so our Group Reads should reflect that.

6. Finally, remember that authors may not nominate their own titles.

With all that out of the way... Let the nominations begin!

Nominations will close on July 14th at midnight (US PST)!

message 2: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) How about The Forgotten Nightingale by R.E. Maddock looks fun!

message 3: by Candis (new)

Candis (rockyhorrorbookshow) | 6 comments Sommersgate House
It's a bit of a slow burn, with some mystery...But it is a good book

message 4: by Knockin' (last edited Jul 09, 2016 05:50AM) (new)

Knockin' Books (knockinbooks) | 20 comments I nominate Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2) by Isabel Jordan

I loved the first book Semi-Charmed (Harper Hall Investigations #1) by Isabel Jordan , but the follow-up was much better. Kick-ass heroine, sexy brooding hero, and the paranormal mafia. What's not to love?

message 5: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Fleming (kristal_mckerrington) | 26 comments The Wolves of Midwinter or
Fantasy Lover <-- one of her series maybe?

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 9 comments What about Caged by Amber Lynn Natusch?

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate ✨ is a dreamer | 10 comments Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

message 8: by Elle (new)

Elle Boon | 2 comments Fantasy Lover got me hooked on SK and now shes forever on my auto-buy list.

message 9: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 11, 2016 07:44AM) (new)

Jennifer | 23 comments Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright Feral sins or Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters, #1) by T.A. Grey Chains of Frost

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.