Authors & Reviewers discussion

new reviewer

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe Would you be interested in an inspirational/Christian historical romance (set in 1893)?

Thanks!

Ceci

message 2: by Addy (new)

Addy Stedwell (addystedwell) | 3 comments Hi there - I would love to add you to the list of ARC reviewers for my forthcoming book, The Song of the Ortolan - a historical romance set during the French Revolution, set at Versailles and Le Petit Trianon. The main character is a maid at the hobby farm of Marie Antoinette. The book is going to be released this summer (August/September 2016) if you would like to take a look at the cover, the details are all in my GR profile. I can provide you with sample chapters at this time as well if you like, the advanced copy will be ready in about 2 weeks. Please let me know if I can add you to the email list for an ARC, I would love to have you read it!

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Paschke (thunderpaws) Hannah Lynn,

I have a book that I've just put out called At First Light. You can find the blurb here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

You will find in At First Light several things from your preferred list, incluing moving to the country, starting a cafe, and set in a small village. If you're interested in reading it, give me a shout and I'll send you a free copy in either mobi or epub format.

Suzanne P :)

message 4: by Addy (new)

Addy Stedwell (addystedwell) | 3 comments Hannah Lynn wrote: "Addy wrote: "Hi there - I would love to add you to the list of ARC reviewers for my forthcoming book, The Song of the Ortolan - a historical romance set during the French Revolution, set at Versail..."

Thank you Hannah Lynn - I am delighted to have you as a reader! You can email me at addystedwell@gmail.com or message me with your email address and I will make sure you get your ARC copy shortly.

message 5: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 6 comments Hannah Lynn wrote: "I want to start up reading books for indie authors again but I'm very specific in the genres I enjoy, so please don't try to offer me something completely out of my interest. This is an issue I've ..."

I carefully read over your specifications. I have 6 books but believe my book, Serenity, fits best. It is magical realism and reincarnation.

Serenity (Forever, #1) by India R. Adams

I also have this book that takes place in a cottage... It is fantasy but not heavily, so I think it may interest you.

My Wolf and Me by India R. Adams

Please let me know if either of these books interest you. I'd love to have you read my work.

Thanks for your time,
India

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Sales | 7 comments Hannah Lynn wrote: "I want to start up reading books for indie authors again but I'm very specific in the genres I enjoy, so please don't try to offer me something completely out of my interest. This is an issue I've ..."

Hi Hannah, if you think you'd be interested in a paranormal mystery set in a rural village (more details below) direct message me with your email address and I'll email you a copy over.

Title: Halcyon Rebirth

Genre: Paranormal Mystery

Length: 280 pages (amazon estimation)

Blurb: Gabriel Jones never believed in the occult, or in demons, or witchcraft, or ghosts, or for that matter the bogeyman. He makes a rather poor living as struggling writer and journalist. When money becomes tight he agrees to take a commission to write an article or two about occultism in the more rural areas of Britain. The writer heads to the sleepy village of Stonebank along with his less sceptical friend Anji. “Just a day or two. Dig up a bit of local history and get some nice photos.” That was the plan. Plans change. Halcyon Rebirth takes Gabriel on a journey of self-discovery and revelation, unearthing an occult supernatural darkness beneath the mundane veneer of rural life. He will never be the same man again.

Demons, murder, possession, ritual sacrifice and the ancient legacy of the Halcyon Order all play their part in Halcyon Rebirth.

Links:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Halcyon-Rebirt...
Twitter: www.twitter.com/halcyonorder
Facebook: www.facebook.com/halcyonrebirth/

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Verly | 5 comments My name is Jessica and I am 37; I would happily give an honest review to anyone who would send a book to me. My preferences are; true crime novels, cook books, craft books, historical romance, historical fiction, horror, thrillers and books about women from different cultures.

If anyone is interested on letting me review my email is jverly2013@gmail.com

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (goodreadscomalicerene) | 12 comments Jessica wrote: "My name is Jessica and I am 37; I would happily give an honest review to anyone who would send a book to me. My preferences are; true crime novels, cook books, craft books, historical romance, hist..."
I am very interested in having you review my historical fiction suspense novel, The Other Side of Him. I will email you.The Other Side of Him