Challenge Corner discussion

Books For Review > Books for Review->Author Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (last edited Oct 27, 2016 04:52PM) (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments If you would like to offer copies of your book to group members for review, please comment below with the following information and we will get back to you to discuss further details.

In your review request, please include the following:
*Name of book(s) you would like to offer
*Formats available
*Number of copies to be offered
*And any other information you would like to share

message 2: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene Almond | 3 comments Initiated to Kill
Available in all E-book formats - .mobi, PDF and Epub.
There is no limit on number of copies offered.

Looking for a dark psychological thriller that will challenge how you see the world? Initiated to Kill explores the conspiracy about how a powerful organization initiated a psychopath into their midst, bringing about one of the world's most infamous serial killers in the 19th century.

While in present-day Spain, the actions from the past drives another man to carry out his own sadistic fantasies.

Annabella Cordova, a deaf art student quickly becomes entangled in the disappearances of students. Unknown to her, Annabella’s past could be the key to discovering the meaning behind these
vicious crimes.

To find out more, you can check out my blog - https://sharlenefreelancewriter.wordp...

And you can email me on sharlenealmond@gmail.com for those that are interested in reviewing my novel.

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments Thanks, Sharlene. I will message you and we can set something up.

message 4: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene Almond | 3 comments Thank you. Chat soon. :)

message 5: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Herrick (ADHerrick) | 10 comments I have 8 books available for review.
Rock On: Katinka
Rocking Away: Damon
Rock Harder: Nikolia
Secrets
Echo
A La Mode
Rip It
Break Down
They are available on KU, PDF, and Epub.
I am willing to offer unlimited copies. I just love hearing what others have to say as it helps me to improve my craft.

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments AD, I will message later so we can discuss more details, but are any of these in a series? Maybe we could start a series review for them, if so. :)

message 7: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Herrick (ADHerrick) | 10 comments Rock on, Rock Harder and Rocking away are in a series. I will be including 2 more in the series as well. I just have to get off my duff and write them.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (writeriz) | 1 comments Hi,
I'd like to request a review of my new book.
Book: Netherfield Prep
Unlimited copies available
I can provide .mobi, .epub, .pdf, .lrf, txt, .pdb

message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments Hi, Elizabeth! Really sorry for overlooking this. Will message now so we can set something up.

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Harrison | 1 comments Hi,
I would like to offer copies of my book, TEENAGE MILLIONAIRE for review.
Unlimited copies are available in pdf format.

James is no ordinary teenager. He is a very smart, nerdy Brit recently relocated to California who thinks big strategic thoughts about everything from, healthy eating to marriage. He has decided he is not going to be digging the other guy's ditches, he will be a CEO of a multinational corporation, earning mega bucks, but first he will be a millionaire before he leaves his teens. His head is bursting with brilliant new business ideas and he forms a company with his best friend Dave. The appointment of Emma, brings James face to face with his first true love and their developing relationship is hilarious and heartwarming. Part two junps forward four years and foloows James as a youing man attending UCLA completing an internship with a private detective.

message 11: by Dawn (last edited Nov 02, 2017 10:26AM) (new)

Dawn Husted (dawnhusted) | 1 comments *Touch of Darkness
*All eFormats
*As many as needed
*And any other information you would like to share --->

Hey! The artist sent me the new cover for my UF prequel that came out in August. It's a GREAT quick read, an intro into the grim reaper novel. It's permafree at the links below. I'm in HUGE need of reviews, especially on Amazon. I'd love to thank you, so send me an email if you follow through with the review :-D dawnhusted@gmail.com

KINDLE https://www.amazon.com/Touch-Darkness...

WATTPAD https://www.wattpad.com/story/1199108...

NOOK https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/touc...

INSTAFREEBIE https://instafreebie.com/book/43319

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Bywaters | 33 comments The Past Is Rising (Language of the Dead Book 1) by Kathryn Bywaters

Hi- I would love to offer copies of my book The Past is Rising for reviews. Unlimited pdf and 5 paperbacks. A synopsis of the book, as well as the first chapter, are posted at kathrynbywaters.com

message 13: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments Hi, Kathryn

I will message you and we can discuss details. Thanks for the interest!

message 14: by Silke (last edited May 01, 2018 09:54AM) (new)

Silke Stein | 1 comments Sleep, Merel, Sleep by Silke Stein Sleep, Merel, Sleep

Review copies available
(unlimited pdf/Epub and 2 paperbacks) for

Sleep, Merel, Sleep, the surreal story of a little girl who faces the scary prospect of staying awake forever.

(children's fiction/lower middle grade)

www.silkestein.jimdo.com
Thank you!

message 15: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments I will message you about this, Silke.

Thanks for the interest!

message 16: by Rae (new)

Rae Lake | 343 comments Wire- A Wings of Diablo MC Novel by Rae B. Lake

Review copies available: PDF/Mobi/Epub
20 available! May be able to get more!

Adult Fiction/ mature content

message 17: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8237 comments I will message you later about more details, Rae.

message 18: by Elie (new)

Elie N. Azar (elienazar) | 3 comments *Name of book: scribbles of the mind
*Formats available: e-book and paperback
*Number of copies to be offered: depends on the number of people willing to leave an amazon and a goodreads review.
*And any other information you would like to share: The book is enrolled in kdp select and can be therefore read using kindle unlimited.

Amazon Int: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PQ4TP16

Scribbles of the mind

message 19: by Erica (last edited Jun 25, 2021 09:21AM) (new)

Erica Damon (ericadamon) | 2 comments Excite
Review copies available of my crime thriller:
Excite (https://amzn.to/3wXSytt)
mobi/epub/pdf
10 copies available - please be able/willing to leave Amazon and Goodreads reviews.

One pill starts a party, how many make a nightmare?

message 20: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 1 comments I would like my book Living in Chaos to be reviewed. You can get your copies on Kindle Unlimited. Feel free to leave a review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Living-Chaos-S...

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex Rodriguez | 1 comments Hello, readers!

I'm an indie author looking for reviews for my first book Lapse! My book is best suitable for those who enjoy YA, time travel, sci fi or romance book. Any other readers are welcome! The novel is currently available in a PDF or ePub file. Please get in touch with which format you prefer.

The synopsis is as follows:

Nora knows the rules.

Find the time marker, never reveal the secrets of the universe, don't get involved in the time marker's lives.

However, in nearly every single life cycle, they're paired together, when it comes to Mason, she breaks all the rules again and again.

She found him when he was twelve. In high school, Nora taught him his place in the universe. And their lives were thoroughly intertwined-now more than ever.

Despite her mistakes, Nora's job was easy enough, until everything took a sharp turn. Mason is angry with her, with the universe telling her who she ought to be. Nora knows her role, and what that responsibility means. She isn't about to start questioning why things are the way they are, though in her heart her efforts are beginning to unfurl a fog over her judgment.

To add to their cosmic dysfunction, Mason and Nora are only one time warp away from being discovered by time travelers, who would like nothing more than to see Mason restart a life cycle, or thrown out of time completely...

Please get in touch on Goodreads inbox if interested.

Alex

Lapse