The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1) The Hidden Oracle discussion

Who's read it?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annabel What'd you think of it?

Amira It was pretty good - Rick changed things up a bit, thankfully, because the Percy/Sadie/Magnus voice was getting a bit old. Apollo was narcissistic and egotistical and I loved it. Although I have to say, I didn't like Meg. At all.

Maddi Amira wrote: "It was pretty good - Rick changed things up a bit, thankfully, because the Percy/Sadie/Magnus voice was getting a bit old. Apollo was narcissistic and egotistical and I loved it. Although I have to..."
I totally agree to that. the book was really fantastic and it as nice to get a new point of view, I can not wait for the next book to come out.

message 4: by Lee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee I read it too, I really enjoyed it, I`m also looking forward to
the next book.

Melanie Meg being the bad guy was a little obvious. But I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Loved the whole book and honestly Apollo was a great character. Can't wait to read the next one.

Kaie Loved it. Was way better than I thought it would be. I like how Apollo is very into himself and never stops even when it is clear he probably should. I liked the mentions of previous books. It kind of keeps it all together and gives us an idea where everything takes place as well as reminding us it is a never ending woe for demigods and mortal-turned-gods. I can't wait to see what else is to come.

Laurie i liked it but it wasn't the best.