Indie Author Collaboration discussion

Cover art resources > Very Cooperative, Wonderful Cover Design Team

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Namednil | 8 comments The pair who run http://www.storyperfectediting.com/co... are incredibly accommodating, kept helping even when I went through my standard "Oh no, what if I'm wrong about this" phase, and offered very affordable prices.

If you're looking for folks that not only listen, but REALLY listen to your ideas, likes, dislikes and are calm enough and quick enough to respond to make a masterpiece from musings, use them. They are worth every dime, and, honestly, they don't ask for all that much clink to begin with.

message 2: by John (new)

John Robin (john_robin) | 62 comments Mod
Kendra! Thank you so much! I was going to wait until others had shared some more resources here before adding a thread about my company's cover service for authors here, but you beat me to it.

Folks, Kendra's right! Ave and I are really excited to start this new division of Story Perfect, called Dreamscape Cover Designs, our goal being to offer affordable yet high-quality cover design. We are building a website and hope to launch later this month -- I'll share the link here later :)

(Now, anyone want to plug my editing service? )