Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Sasha Clinton
This topic is about Sasha Clinton
Review Requests > Review Request for contemporary romance novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Clinton | 4 comments I'm looking for reviews for my new contemporary romance novel, In my Arms Tonight. It releases on August 27th so if you can review it before then or within a week of release, I'd love to hear from you. You can find out more about the book and me on my website www.sashaclinton.com.

BLURB

Kat Cullen has it all—a staff writer position at the New York Times, beauty, independence—until she finds herself alone on the subway at night with a rapist. Saved by Alex Summer, a democratic candidate running for mayor of New York, she develops an unexpected friendship with him.

Alex’s chaotic past is the kind of juicy scoop every political reporter dreams of—which is why he keeps it hidden. But as he starts falling in love with Kat, he opens up to her about his darkest secrets. What he doesn’t know is that Kat already knows all about him, and she’s on an assignment to expose his history.

Caught between truth, love and ambition, two people must figure out the politics of the heart.

I can provide the book in pub, mobi and PDF formats. Please PM me or reply to this post with your email ID.

message 2: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Southwell | 8 comments Hi. I would love to review your book. Nickisbooks is what I review under. nickisouthwell57@gmail.com for a kindle please.