Austrian School of Economics discussion

Roadmap to Liberty: The Liberty-Approach to Every Economic, Political and Social Topic
This topic is about Roadmap to Liberty
FREE Copies of "Roadmap to Liberty"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucas Vincent | 1 comments HOW CAN I GET A FREE COPY?
Let me know if you are interested in the comment section below (no need for email), and I will private message you the link to a FREE PDF copy.
Usual retail price: $9.99 (Kindle, iBooks), $16.99 (paperback)

WHAT IS ROADMAP TO LIBERTY ABOUT?
ROADMAP TO LIBERTY not only accounts for how our current system of government violates liberty in any imaginable way, but proposes reforms on how to restore our liberties - for every major economic, political and social issue.

Whether you are looking for a comprehensive guide on how to apply the principles of liberty to any life situation, an introduction to key libertarian concepts, or simply a repertoire of fact-based arguments ordered by issue - Roadmap to Liberty delivers.

Your time is limited - this is why I made all efforts to summarize everything you need to know about liberty in little more than 40 chapters and sub-chapters - readable in any order! "Roadmap to Liberty" has one of the highest "information densities" of any book out there - promised.

WHAT IS THE CATCH?
There is none. I would highly appreciate an honest Amazon review (and maybe one on Goodreads :), however there is no obligation.

CAN I GET MORE INFO?
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Amazon: http://amzn.to/29m0yOo
Book’s Website: www.RoadmapToLiberty.com

THANK YOU!

message 2: by Jef (new)

Jef | 3 comments I'll bite! thanks for sharing! I will be clear up front, I have no idea when I will have time to read the book, and consequently won't be able to post a review until after I do. It could honestly be years. If you prefer to skip offering the .pdf, I certainly understand. I'm working on Rothbard and Mises original works, plus several other tomes!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Welch | 1 comments Hi! I would love to read it. Thank you!

message 4: by Patrick (new) - added it

Patrick Peterson (freedomworks) | 6 comments I'm in too.

message 5: by Farhan (new) - added it

Farhan Naushad | 1 comments Hi, I’m not sure if this offer is still valid but I would love to read a kindle version. I’ve been looking for a practical roadmap and haven’t really liked the approach Milton Friedman suggests.

message 6: by Jad (new)

Jad Madi (jadmadi) | 1 comments Hello,
If it still valid offer, I would appreciate receiving the PDF copy.