Write Your Heart Out discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rivers (joe_rivers) | 62 comments Mod
What better way to start a group then for it's members to know one another and transfer that good positive energy.

Well, this is the time to learn more about each other in depth. Write a few sentences describing what inspired you to join, a little about yourself, and what you hope to obtain from being a member of this group.

I look forward to everyone connecting and sharing creative vibes.

message 2: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Bell | 1 comments Im Brandon. Im here to share some of my creative thoughts and receive feedback. I write short stories and they cover a wide range of genres. Basically I write what comes from my mind. Each day is a story. I sort of have a small fan base and they typically know me for writing erotica romantic stories. So hopefully you guys will like my reads.....

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Brandon wrote: "Im Brandon. Im here to share some of my creative thoughts and receive feedback. I write short stories and they cover a wide range of genres. Basically I write what comes from my mind. Each day is a..."

So happy to have you in the group Brandon. I'm a little late getting the ball rolling but I'm working on it. Please stay actively checking out the group. We're going to be doing some awesome things here.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther Tubbs | 10 comments Hey guys! My name is Esther and I am an inspired writer and a soon-to-be published author. I have been actively writing for 2 years now and am interested and am looking into screen/script writing, that is what mainly pulled me here.

I have written a fairly wide variety of stories, both short and some a bit longer. I also have a trilogy in the works. I hope to be able to widen my knowledge scope as a member here.

Who knows? I may be able to even share some of my own knowledge and experiences with you guys. ;)

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Esther wrote: "Hey guys! My name is Esther and I am an inspired writer and a soon-to-be published author. I have been actively writing for 2 years now and am interested and am looking into screen/script writing, ..."

Welcome to the group Esther! We're honored to have you here in this creative space. I'm going to be updating much more so just bare with me. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on the topics or any resources that I can assist you with be sure to let me know.

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Mar 16, 2018 06:55AM) (new)

Amanda Van Parys (mandalaaxo) I'm Amanda and I've been looking for an active writing group to read, write, and critique with. I'm not an outgoing person and I have no idea how to find a writing group out there in the real world. I'm hoping for consistency and great interactions.

I've written 3 novels, none of them published either traditional or self. I just love to write and have been doing it since I was a kid. I actually wrote 2 novels when I was 12-13 which were hand-written with pencil in my notebooks since that was the 90s, and numerous other unfinished works. Since 2015, I've written one novel per year and it feels great.

I had 50k words written on a SF novel before I put it aside last year after I realized SF is a seriously hard genre to write and I needed to give myself time to solidify my concept. That is where I am now. I look forward to interacting with everyone. I am a daily GR user.

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Amanda wrote: "I'm Amanda and I've been looking for an active writing group to read, write, and critique with. I'm not an outgoing person and I have no idea how to find a writing group out there in the real world..."

Thank you for joining this group and I hope that you find it useful or inspiring in some way as writers connect and share experiences. We’re beyond honored to have you here and please feel free to join in on any discussions. I’m currently updating things as we go to make it more consistent but resourceful as well.

message 8: by Jude (new)

Jude Santos | 11 comments Hi everyone my name is Jude Santos like the song by The Beatles. I joined this group because I want to learn how to publish my poetry. I've been writing since 1997 so I have a lot works that I want to get published. Also Im a fan of encourageing people to chase their goals so if you got plans to publish or an idea for book I will be amongst the first to tell you to DO THE THING!

message 9: by Joseph (new)

Jude wrote: "Hi everyone my name is Jude Santos like the song by The Beatles. I joined this group because I want to learn how to publish my poetry. I've been writing since 1997 so I have a lot works that I want..."

I'm so happy you joined Jude!!!! Thanks for introducing yourself. You're awesome.