#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2016 - TBR Catch-up > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 5 & 6

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1329 comments Mod
How's your reading going? Are you reaching the goals you set for yourself?

message 2: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 116 comments Getting there! I did manage to read one of the two books I had picked as "must read first" books. I'm 70 pages into the second. The third one won't be read this week.
So far, I've read 25% of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight and 70 pages of Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica

I want to read as much as possible today because tomorrow will be a tricky day, reading-wise.

message 3: by Paget (last edited Jul 08, 2016 02:21PM) (new)

Paget | 109 comments I didnt do a tbr list this month. I decided to go with my mood. And it is going really well. Today I finished Ender's Game. I read one chapter of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and one of The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear

Pages: 172
Total: 1184

message 4: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 98 comments I finished On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis today. I really enjoyed it, gave it 4 Stars. Tomorrow I'm going to start Everland by Wendy Spinale .

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki For day 5 I finished Prodigy by Marie Lu. I thought it was great! But why did she make Day and June 15? It feels like they're older… Anyway, CramAThon starts today, on day 6, so I will continue on with the challenges they have there. For today, I'll probably just continue in the Legend trilogy with Champion, and finish the trilogy!

Pages read so far: 693
Books finished: 2

message 6: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 126 comments Day 5: I read only 14 pages of The Siren by Kiera Cass but on Day 6: I managed to read 73 pages, depending on what I am doing tomorrow I think I can either finish it in the day or definitely finish it at night.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 198 comments Days 4 and 5 got taken over by school but I'm hoping to read two graphic novels and possibly read part of a novel before bed tonight!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by Ashly (last edited Jul 10, 2016 03:19PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 98 comments Day 6: I started Everland by Wendy Spinale and read up to 81 pages.