1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Isabella & Loki

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Here we go. ^.^

message 3: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments No problem. ^.^ How detailed do you want the characters to be?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Just name age appearance and school hobby.

message 5: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Okay I will have her up in a minute.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Name:Chris Hawkins Age:17 Appearance:https://www.chlomo.org/chan/chloe/src... Activities:Chris is the jokester of the class. Everyone sort of knows him but few are his close friends. He doesn't have a girlfriend because all the girls assume that he and his best friend are dating. He loves to play guitar and sing.

message 7: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Name Cadence 'Cady' Newton
Age 15
Appearance

Hobby Photography club

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments k so do you have anything to add or where they should start.

message 9: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Nothing to add. Maybe start they went some where for spring break together?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments ok maybe a lake a couple of extra friends?

message 11: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments That sounds good

message 13: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments ((Sure))

Cadence huffed dropping her cell into her purse annoyed Trent was trying to ruling her trip already when they broke up weeks ago. "Do all ex boyfriends try to make their ex girlfriends miserable?" She looked over at Chris as he drove towards the beach house they were meeting Brandon and Alyssa at.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "Not really," Chris replied gently. He put his hand on her arm. "Just saying, I told you that guy was a jerk from the beginning." He turned onto the final road to the house on the edge of the lake. It was beautiful on spring break.

message 15: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments "I know, what can I say? I hope I can change people for the better." She smiled when she saw the house up ahead, "Oh finally I can't wait to relax here with you guys." She smiled brightly over at Chris.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris grinned. "You can't fix everyone." He pulled up to the house and killed the car. Brandon came outside and waved. He helped bring their bags inside and they all sat down in the living room, making small talk.

message 17: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence laughed hopping out of the car. Pulling her phone out of her bag she texted her parents so they knew they got there safe. Following Chris and Brandon inside she gave Alyssa a hug then sat down on one of the over stuffed chairs. Alyssia cheerfully asked who wanted to go swimming. "I think I will skip until the sun goes down, I don't really want my skin matching my hair," Cadence teased.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris laughed. "I don't know. pale as you are, you might get a moon burn. I don't really feel like swimming either." Then his phone buzzed. He cursed and went to the other room. It would be his aunt, calling to see if he'd made it. Chris lived with his aunt and uncle because his dad was in prison and his mother had died of leukemia when he was 12.
((how do you feel about cursing. I don't want to make you uncomfortable))

message 19: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence glared at Chris and threw one of the pillows at him, but missed as he walked away to answer his phone. She waved bye to Brandon and Alyssa as they left through the back door to go swim. She got up and went to where she heard Chris talking seeing him hang up once she got there, "Everything alright?" She leaned against the door frame watching him.

((Doesn't bother me. ^.^))

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris shrugged. "Just Aunt Meg making sure I was OK. You know how it is." He changed the subject. "So I heard there was a band playing over at the marina tonight. How's that sound?" He didn't know who it was, but Chris was always game for music.

message 21: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments "I told you that you should at least message when we got here," she smiled, "That's why mom and dad left me alone." She rested her head against the wall, "Sounds good to me, you know I'm always up for live music. You're going to have to dance with me though," she teased him.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris laughed. "Like you need a dedicated dance partner." He looked at his guitar case. "Do you think I should bring it?"

message 23: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments She smiled, "You never know I might need one there might be some creeps around," she nudged him playfully. "Yeah, I'll sing with you if they have an open mic part." Cadence loved singing with Chris, he was the only one she really liked singing with at all.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris nodded and grabbed it. "Sounds great. Are the others coming or are they just gonna swim?" He was excited that she would sing. Even with him she rarely did.

message 25: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments "My guess is swim since they haven't been down there long. I'll leave a note on the back door, If they want to join they will be able to." She shrugged a little and went to grab a piece of paper and pen from her bag scribbling it out quickly then taped it to the back door. "I'm going to change really quick," she grabbed her bag and changed into a dark blue skater dress in her room. "Ready?" She smiled meeting Chris in the living room.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris nodded. "Yep. Do you want to walk or drive? It's only about a quarter mile." He didn't really care but it was a nice day so he didn't mind one way or the other.

message 27: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments "Let's just walk. No sense wasting the gas to go such a short distance." She followed him out of the cabin. She loved being at this lake though she was surprised her parents allowed her to go.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris grinned. "I appreciate you helping me save my money and the world." He grabbed his guitar and headed out the door. "It's beautiful tonight." Chris loved being with nature. It always helped him relax, especially when his mom died.

message 29: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments She laughed as they walked, "Well you know, saving the environment one trip at a time." She looked up at the sky, "It is beautiful. I love it here. I wish home was more like this." She looked over at him with a smile.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris nodded. "Sure beats the noise of the city." He lapsed into silence, just listening to the world around him. They finally reached the marina and say at a table. "Do you want to eat first?"

message 31: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence had sat across from him and nodded, "Absolutely, I am starving." She grabbed one menu handing it to him and another for herself although her attention was turn towards the stage more than looking for what she wanted to eat.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny looked over the menu and ordered a burger and fries. He started to listen to the band tuning up smiled. There was no place in the world he'd rather be.

message 33: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments She ordered the same as Chris and smiled liking the local band. "They're really good," she commented unable to hide the surprise in her voice.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris laughed. "Didn't expect them to be? If you watched them set up, you would have known. They know what they're doing." He hummed along to the song because he didn't know the words. Their food came and Chris smirked. "Better eat fast because that guy over there is looking like he wants a dance."

message 35: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence laughed, "I can set up a band doesn't mean I know how to play. Sing sure, play any of the instruments? Not unless you want your ears bleeding." She was about to take a bite of her burger when he pointed out a guy. She saw the guy and smiled politely when he smiled at her then turned back to Chris, "All the more reason to eat slowly."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris grinned. "Why not? You need something to help get you over... him." He said after a small pause. Cadence hadn't been the same since she broke up with Trent. Chris was 90 prevent sure it had something to do with the fact that he kept texting and calling her. He had half a mind to visit Trent personally and have a talk.

message 37: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence scrunched her nose up, "A spring break fling isn't the way to move on from someone. You of all people know that isn't me anyway." She took a bite and thought while chewing, "Besides he has no bearing on my life other than annoying the crap out of me which he is excessively good at."

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris shrugged. "Always works for me," he said indifferently. Most people didn't know, but Chris slept around a lot. "I see several people that I wouldn't mind getting to know better."

message 39: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence made a face, "Maybe I'm just not ready. I don't know. Trent I guess broke me more than a realized." She shrugged suddenly not very hungry as she pushed her plate away.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris suddenly felt bad. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Don't worry about him. He's a dick." With that, he stood up and started swaying to the music. "How about some dancing?"

message 41: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments She smiled a little, "Don't be sorry." Cadence watched him stand up and start swaying making her smile more. "As long as you don't ditch me for one of these girls that you apparently would like to get to know better." She teased standing up.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "I won't change partners until you're tired or want to dance with that guy over there," Chris said smoothly as they started to sway to the music. "I've improved since the school dance."

message 43: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Laughing she shook her head, "That guy isn't even cute, plus he looks a lot older than me. Kinda creepy." Giggling she remembered how sore her feet were after the school dance, "That's good because these other girls probably wouldn't put up with it like I did." She winked at him teasingly as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders so they had to dance closer. "Do you think the other two will join or will they be too busy jumping each other?" Brendan and Alyssa tried to pretend they weren't friends with benefits, but everyone knew better.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris chuckled. "We might want to wait a while before going back. Even if I couldn't dance, all I would have to do is pull out the guitar and sing. That thing melts hearts and drops panties." Though he couldn't figure out why, if Chris brought his guitar, girls always hung around.

message 45: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments "Yeah planned on that even if you do end up ditching me too," she smiled. "Hey now just because some girls, ahem myself included, like musicians doesn't mean we always drop out panties for a cute guitarist with a good voice." She poked his stomach with one finger playfully.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris smirked. "Never dropped yours," he teased. He shrugged. "These girls will fall for it. Just depends on what night I'm feeling." The song ended and he sat down. A couple of high school guys walked in and sat down at a table. "What about I've of those guys?"

message 47: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence laughed, "Like you wanted that anyway," she always assumed Chris didn't think of her in anyway. She had always been a tomboy growing and hanging out with the boys, it wasn't until middle school almost high school that she became more girlie. Sitting down she looked over at the two guys he pointed out and smiled, "They're cute, in a hurry to get rid of me or something?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris shrugged. "Just being helpful. Don't sell yourself short. If I didn't know you so well, I would probably try. You're kind of beautiful, you know." He smiled at her, a feeling deep inside starting to stir. It was a feeling he'd suppressed for the last couple years as she dated Trent. Maybe he didn't actually like one night stands. Maybe they didn't fulfill him like he acted.

message 49: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 704 comments Cadence blushed looking at the table her pulse quickening when he mentioned he would try with her if he didn't know her so well more than with him calling her beautiful, "So what? Should I ignore you for a few months so you would try to get together with me?" She smiled looking up into his eyes partially teasing, but only about not talking to him

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "I just know that trying to have sex with you wouldn't work. It would be a slow process. You're not the same as other girls. You're... better," he said finally. Chris looked down.

« previous 1