1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Loki & Lilian [[ YouTube RP ]]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hello!

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments So what's the idea

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Two YouTubers that meet through a collaboration or at a convention. whatever you want

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Maybe convention, they should meet through a convention

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Ok so charries then.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yup

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Who's making theirs first?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'll do it in the morning, it's 11:42 pm over her

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments same time for me lol

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Name:Jonny West
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
YouTube Alias: Loki
He does tutorials for the game counter strike global offensive, which he plays professionally, and plays other fps games along with let's plays of single player AAA titles.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Name: Caroline " Carrie" James Matthews
YouTube Alias: Sparkles
YouTube Channel: SparklesWantsToPlay
Appearance:

What she does: Vlogs, Game Videos, that mostly contain GTA, Fan sent games, and COD, she also makes challenge videos

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments k do you want to start or me

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments You please

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny walked around the E3 floor, trying to look inconspicuous. He was using what little free time he had to look at the new games coming out. Jonny had been signing autographs with his team and he had a 1v1 tournament at 2, which gave him a few minutes to check stuff out. He eventually settled at the Bethesda booth to check out the new version of Skyrim.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie was signing autographs, people were going crazy and asking her many questions, she answered them all as she signed things people had of her merchandise that had just come out. Carrie giggled when a guy asked if she was single, " Very single," Carrie replied, then she covered her pen up, " I'm done for today guys," Carrie said and she walked away. Carrie decided to go back to her booth which was covered in black paint, black sparkles and many of her merchandise, her roommate Ashen, was helping her out.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny got very into the game and was having a lot of fun until a fan came and started asking him questions. Jonny answered them and realized he only had 5 minutes to get to the tournament. He grabbed the bag with his keyboard, mouse, and headset and took off that way. He had a reputation to uphold.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie checked the time, " Oh gotta run the tournament starts in a little bit," Carrie said, grabbing her light blue bag that held her keyboard, mouse and headset, she yawned.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny got sat down at an open computer in the tournament area, before plugging his stuff in and starting csgo. He set everything up and got into a death match server to warm up.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie looked around and found an open computer, she walked over to the computer and sat down at it, she began to hook her stuff up.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny was surprised when someone sat next to him. He looked up and saw a pretty girl. He pulled his headset off and smiled. "Extra USBs on the back," he said as he saw she had too many for the front ports.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I know, thanks pointing the obvious out," Carrie replied as she looked up for a moment, she fixed her cords, which were coated in sparkly red rubber.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris smirked. "Just being helpful. No need to be a bitch." He looked back at his computer and started playing again.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie rolled her eyes and cracked her knuckles, " That wasn't me being bitchy, when I'm bitchy, you'll know," Carrie said, she pulled the camera she had off from around her neck and set it in a position where it pointed at her, she pressed record and started telling her fans about where she was and what she was going to be doing.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny smiled innocently and said loudly. "Don't you hate it when you're trying to vlog and someone just starts talking and interrupts it?" He realized a guy heading to the stage and looked up.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie narrowed her eyes, " You are so dead after this," Carrie growled before going back to her fans.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris didn't even hear her as he listened to the announcer. As the bracket was pulled up on everyone's screen he saw one target, and he was on the other side. Shroud was one of the best players in the US and Jonny wanted nothing more to bring him down. First he had to take out someone named sparkles.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Carrie grinned as she listened to the announcer, she began explaining to her fans behind their screens, what she was doing and why.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Chris looked over at her. "Are you going to do that the whole time?" He noticed that her lanyard said "Sparkles" on it. "You're playing me first round by the way."

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Yes I am going to do this for the whole time, and your going down," Carrie said with a smirk, she turned her camera around so that she could get her computer in the vlog.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "Whatever you say," Chris said laughing. "I hope you're as good as you look." The IPs were released and he hopped into the 1v1 server, ready for when the announcer said go.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( thought I replied, sorry ))

Carrie rolled her eyes and she looked at the guy, then she looked at her computer, ready to play when the announcer said go. Carrie kept her mouth shut and then put her headset.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments ((Are you familiar with how csgo 1v1s work?))

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( no, not at all ))

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments It's a super small map, best of 30 rounds. Csgo is super intense so you might just look it up first.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( or can we skip it? Because I'd rather not look it up right now, we can pretend one of our characters won the tournament thing and continue on with the RP ))

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments (( Sounds good. I hope it's OK that mine won since he's a pro.))
Jonny grinned as the crowd cheered after he hit the final shot to beat Shroud in the finals. He shook hands with him and accepted the trophy, along with the 10,000 dollar prize. Jonny went and sat down by himself after signing autographs and getting away from the crowd. "I guess I'm partying tonight," he said to himself.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( would it be okay if Carrie possibly came in second place? Because she's a pro too and I don't want to leave her on the down low ))

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( are you sure it's okay? ))

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments ((yeah I'm just tired lol))

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Okay ^^ ))

Carrie was walking around with her camera, it was off of course, she spotted Chris, " If it wasn't for that fan, you'd be in second place instead of me," Carrie said out loud. She knew very well that he would know who it was.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny laughed. "Everyone knows the timing on that fan. Well everyone except for you." He looked up at her. "And you can tell your vlog that too

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'll do that later, anyways, you are a really good player, almost as good as me," Carrie said with a smirk.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments "That's why you won huh?" Jonny asked smirking. "You know me as Loki, but I'm Jonny." He stuck out his hand

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " You know me as Sparkles, but my actual name is Carrie," Carrie said as she shook his hand. " Also I watch your videos, and again, I would have won if it weren't for that dumb fan," Carrie said.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jonny smiled. "So you're an adoring fan huh? Sorry about that. Let me buy you a drink to make it up to you."

« previous 1