Young Justice 2nd Generation Roleplay discussion

Gotham City > Gotham Museum

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 320 comments Mod

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kasey had taken about an hour to get ready, with gentle curls and an emerald green dress that fell all the way to her feet. It was a strapless dress with a slit in the side, paired with matching heels and a simple sapphire necklace. She wore her mother's wedding ring on her finger and had a few silver bangles around her wrist. Her makeup was absolutely flawless, complete with fake lashes and colored contacts to make her eyes a very pretty shade of blue.

She stepped out of the limo with her blue clutch in hand, walking towards the entrance with the flashing lights in her face. KJ would have to apologize for her father's absence at the event, and just stood up straight and smiled as she walked through the doors. She walked around and greeted several people that Bruce had reminded her to talk to. She wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything and would twist her ring as she spoke to people. There were a few reporters that she knew would be persistent in trying to get her alone to conduct a brief interview. Kasey was prepared for anything. She quickly excused herself from the group she was in, and wandered down the halls of the museum. She was finally alone, with nothing making any noise besides the clicks of her heels against the floor. Or so she had originally thought. "Who's there?" she called out, knowing someone was following her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Kara waved. "Hey." She said, a bituncomfortably. She wasn't wearing anything special or revealing, since she was a reporter, not a important person. She was wearing jer black leather jacket, with a white scarf over a white t-shirt. She had on her new black skinny jeans with her dark brown ankle high boots. Oh, and her camera. "Sorry, my name is Linda Lee."

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kasey turned around, a smile on her face. This 'Linda' looked familiar, as if she had seen her before. She made a mental note to look this girl up. "Hello Linda," she greeted. "What brings you back here?" she asked, noticing the camera this girl was carrying. A reporter, the first one to seek her out that night. The girl had guts. Her dad had made it clear to the media that Kasey wasn't to be in the spotlight if she didn't want to. Any pictures taken without consent or articles published, Bruce could easily squash a bright eyed young reporter's career.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She looked at the camera in her hand. "Oh, I'm not taking any pictures of you if you don't want." She said. She cleared her throat. "Wouldn't want being on your fathers bad side." She joked. She hadn't really known she was here, she was just trying to get away from...all that in the main room.

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

"No one will, I know. Not many people do, as practically everyone is afraid of him." She couldn't help but laugh at it that. "Sorry," she breathed, catching her breath. "But off the record, he's just a giant teddy bear. Not many people see that side of him though. I'm the first in a long time. He's strict, but that's understandable. He's genuinely a good man, but I've never seen his scary side. Maybe once or twice, but I can't help finding it hilarious," she wiped a tear from her eye from laughing so hard. Kasey sighed. "He couldn't come tonight, so I'm stuck here. I know very few people here, and the ones I do know are so fake that you have to try your best to avoid them," she grinned. "It's actually quite fun. Ignoring the world. Rich, important people get upset so easily it's laughable. They feel entitled to everything, including people. I've put quite a few people in their places and they're always quite shocked about it. I've known very few people who have been blessed financially that are actually humble," she admitted. "And I don't know why I'm saying all this," KJ suddenly realized, a bit surprised with herself.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She laughed. "No, its okay. I mean, I that I'm a reporter can't stand some of them! I had to get out of there." She admitted, looking up. She could still hear their rambling to the waiters and it just...got her angry. 'Anyways, i was supposed to be asking everyone about Heroes. Or more specifically, Super Girl." She said, wondering what she thought of herself. "Since people seem to think shes horrible."

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

"Common courtesy isn't practiced in this crowd," she frowned. Kasey was a little taken back with the question about Supergirl. "What about her?" she replied. "I mean there's really not much to say. She hasn't gotten out there much. Hasn't won over the public. Honestly though, I think she'll do fine for a while. She needs some practice. Coming from the background I did, I know a bit about fighting. I grew up on martial arts. Her style is sloppy and if she keeps it up, she's going to get herself killed. Or even end up getting someone else killed. She means well I believe, but doesn't show it well. She's a mystery to everyone," Kasey gave her opinion. "I'm familiar with the topic of heroes though, and have quite a variety of opinions on them all if you have any more questions," she responded, giving her permission to ask.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Kara nodded, a bit uncomfortable. She had to admit her ways weren't as...good as she wished. But come on, if you saw a plane about to fall, you would want to help them out! Even if you weren't quite good at it... She cleared her throat. "What do you think about other heroes? Like...any of them?" She asked.

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kasey laughed. "No need to be uncomfortable with my answer. We all have opinions. She's got work to do, but she'll get there. Hell, I think she could get more done than Superman if she keeps up with it. I'm support female heroes a tad more. They're so badass. I would love to train with any of them. I'd love to see if I could cream em," she thought about it with a smile. "Anyways, name a hero and I will tell you what I think about them," she offered.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She laughed. "Yeah, i suppose." She thought of it. "How about Aquaman?" She asked.

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

"I'd say he's an unpredictable hero. If he cut ties with the Justice League, he could be a threat. But as of now, he's fine. He tends to care about his people more than us, which is understandable. But not desirable," Kasey told her. "Anyone else?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She nodded. "How about Bat Man?" She asked, then added, "Are you okay with me writing this down?" She asked.

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

"Batman? And sure, you can write it down. I think he's been through so much with the press and it started out negatively. But the police and Batman work together and keep our city safer than its been in the past. The crime rate has gone down and he's just done so much for this city as well as his partners that we don't realize. There's Batman as well as Nightwing, Robin, Shadow, Batgirl, and a few more heroes of Gotham. They do their best to help out and sacrifice their time and their lives saving this city," Kasey spoke to Linda. "He helps in the ways he can and it's admirable," she finished. "Any more questions?" she asked as she fiddled with her ring.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head, writing it down. "Um, are you okay with me taking your picture?" She asked, holding her camera up

message 16: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kasey smiled. "Might as well get it over with," she gave her consent. "Just tell me where you want to take it," she told her. "And it's been great talking to you. You're one of the few that have treated me like an actual person. Most people try to talk to me about my dad and the company and not really opinions. It was fun. If you ever want an interview or pictures, you'd be the one I'd like to do it," she grinned at Linda.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She grinned. "It was nice talking to you too." She said, and just shrugged. "Anywhere you want, I just need the picture." She said, holding her camera up again.

message 18: by Kaitlyn (new)

"Okay, here's fine then," Kasey smiled widely, a curl falling gently in front of her face. KJ saw the flash go off and opened her bag. "Oh, before I forget, here's my number," she pulled out a little card with her private number. "Give this out, and I'll lose my respect for you and you'll be just like any other reporter. But keep it to yourself, and you can contact me any time," she handed it to Linda. "It's been nice talking with you, Linda Lee," she told her before gracefully walking back towards the party.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Kara smiled, holding the card number out. She looked back to the door she had just left. She felt a little bad she had to lie about her name to one more person, but thats what she was supposed to do. Nothing could change the fact to she wanted to be kept a secret. She sighed, and walked out the door and interviewed more people.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((What i we do now? XD))

message 21: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 734 comments Mod
Zelena stared up at the museum in front on her. It was well past the time it closed and all the lights inside were off. She was decked out in her Mimic costume and was prepared to do some robbing. The museum had just opened a few days ago and when she walked through during the day, she m had noticed some artifacts she wanted.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cheshire was at the front door, the keys to the museum in her hand. She once again thanked to everything that Men we're really easy to fool. she rolled her eyes and opened the door quietly, lookin around.

message 23: by Lena (new)

Mimic noticed someone at the door. She walked up behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked, rather rudely.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cheshire rolled her eyes, not bothering to turn around. She picked up a priceless diamond crown, inspecting it. "What do you think?" She asked, putting it into her bag.

message 25: by Lena (new)

Mimic started walking around picking things up and sliding them into her bag, not really seeing what she was grabbing. "Who are you anyway?" She asked, as she inspected a gem before putting it in her bag.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She looked at her for the first time. "I feel Highly offended. if anything, I should be asking you, little...purple." She said. She waved at her mask. "Hello? Familiar to you?" She asked

message 27: by Lena (new)

"I'm Mimic." She said, as she continued to put things in her bag. Mimic glanced over at her before turning back to the process artifacts. "Nope don't know you."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Im Cheshire. Most wanted criminal of all times. Poison Expert? Anything sound familiar?" She asked, amused.

message 29: by Lena (new)

"Can't exactly what the news when ya live on the streets now can you?" Mimic said as she finished stuffing her bag. "No I have no idea who you are. sorry to disappoint."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She laughed. "All you have to do is read, purple." She said, pointing behind the desk and seing something that looked like her mask. She picked it up and sure enough, it was a drawing of her doing the rock and roll sign. "You see? Most wanted. I think this was drawn two years ago?" she said.

message 31: by Lena (new)

"Would you stop calling me that?" Mimic was very annoyed with her new nickname Cheshire gave her. "And I don't read, also I don't care if you're the most wanted criminal."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cheshire smirked. "Whatever you say.... <>lavender>"She said, laughing. "And I wouldn't expect a newbie to know about us important villan's." She said with a shrug as she grabbed a huge diamond crown and put it on her bag.

message 33: by Lena (new)

Mimic started walking around, rubbing her hand against things and looking around. "This seems like a really lame crime for the most wanted criminal to ne doing." She said, picking up am ancient dagger that was sitting on display and examining it.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She rolled her eyes.."More like a horrible crime that two criminals are doing." She muttered

message 35: by Lena (new)

Mimic shrugged. "How long before the bats show?" She asked, twirling the dagger in her fingers. She slid the dagger into its sheath and strapped it to her belt.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She grinned.. "Five minutes tops." She said.

message 37: by Lena (new)

"Cool, that gives me time." Mimic said, pulling out a small disk and tossing it so it flew through the air and released small, dime-sized bombs. They landed on the walls and other artifacts in the museum. "Now we can go. We have 5 minutes till they go off."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She frowned, looking at her. "Thats your huge prank? Really low, if you ask me." She said

message 39: by Lena (new)

"Not prank." Mimic said, opening the front door and holding it for Chesire. "Attention."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cheshire raised an eyebrow but walked out. "Why do you need attention?" She asked.

message 41: by Lena (new)

Mimic glanced at Chesire. "Because I need to have a little run in with the Bat." She said. "He needs to pay for what he did."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She scratched her head. "One night stand? He seems a little too old for you." She said.

message 43: by Lena (new)

"What? no." Mimic said. "That's not at all what meant." She started walking away from the museum.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She laughed, following her. "Then what? Did he say the whole-" She paused, making her voice sound deeper. "-'I work alone' thing?" She asked

message 45: by Lena (new)

"He's the reason my brother is dead." Mimic said. She turned down the sidewalk and continued walking as the bombs went off in the museum behind them.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She frowned. "You sure he is?" She asked, knowing he wouldn't kill on purpose but that was only what she thought

message 47: by Lena (new)

"One of his bat-rang bombs caused a building to collapse on him." Mimic said as she turned to look at the building she just blew up. "Now we wait."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She sighed, sitting cross legged. "Just don't get cought, Purple." She said

message 49: by Lena (new)

Mimic shrugged and watched as emergency vehicles showed up at the scene of the explosion. She was waiting for Batman to show up.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Do you even know if he will show up?" She asked, bored.

« previous 1 3 4