The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Vernos > Valita's lab

Comments Showing 1-50 of 277 (277 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
((Alright here we go Leaf and Rock, do you want me to post here first or do you guys want to go first?))

message 3: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((u can if u wanna))

message 4: by Eoraptor (new)

((Okay, Rock you good?))

message 5: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( At work, so go ahead. I'll be slow all day.

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

((Okay.))

Valita was pleased to find the lab in working order, and quickly set to work, clearing a table. "Alright, just set our guest down on the table right here then you can have your way with her first, as I need to prepare some things and by the time I'm through with her, ylu won't be able to do much with her," she told her partner and she preparec her ingredients for what she was hoping to be her magum opos.

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie could hear their voices, they were soft because she was unconscious. Hailie wanted to scream and yell to let her go and bring her back to her sister but she couldn't, her curiousity, and being unconscious stopped her

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Yes it is! Stephan, do u want meh to pm her or for it to be a surprise?))

message 9: by Eoraptor (new)

((Let's keep it as a surprise shall we! :))

message 10: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Deal! :) ))

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Than stay awake and pet da cat))

message 12: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments " Want me to keep her soul intact?" Cyra asked as she started to extras the soul out of her. She wanted to see if she could mess with the shape shifter's powers for a bit.

message 13: by Eoraptor (new)

"As much as possible please, it's not often that I get tl work with someone as powerful as a demigod and I have big plans for her," Valtia replied sweetly as she continued with her work.

message 14: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie was scared half to death, if she could she would be shaking, probably hard enough to shake the whole Earth. Big plans? What's going to happen to me? Hailie thought.

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((How long duz dis last, I wanna know like what part to have her wake up))

message 16: by Eoraptor (new)

((It will takes about two to three hours, and the gas would knock her out for one so she can wake up sometime soon.))

message 17: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments "Alright, I'll try not to tear it out then," Cyra said as she went to work on her victum. Not wanting to spoil the witch's first time her Cyra simply tried to see if she could freeze the demigod half transformation to see what it looked like.

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((K, only question I have now is will Hailie be awake for her dramatic Rp?))

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Mr. Rock wrote: ""Alright, I'll try not to tear it out then," Cyra said as she went to work on her victum. Not wanting to spoil the witch's first time her Cyra simply tried to see if she could freeze the demigod ha..."

((Wouldn't that be ugly xD))

message 20: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Ugly, but informative.))

message 21: by Eoraptor (new)

While that was going on Valita pulled out her final ingredient she needed for her test. A small vail of the gods blood taken from Mortus they god of in one of her run ins with him. Silently she hope that it was still good as this was tbe key ingredient which the entire expieriment rest upon. Still, it looked good enough, so she set it aside and read over the instructions on last time.

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

((Yes, but she'll be restrained.))

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie could hear Valita gathering things, the clanks became louder, louder for her but probably the softest sound to them. Hailie made a small sighing sound, she kind of got excited that she could make a sound. it's wearing off!

message 24: by Eoraptor (new)

((Ready when you are Rock! Can't wait to get started! XD))

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((saaaaaame, *Hailie bows* thank you thank you! And now with Rock's approval! Enjoy the drama!!!!))

message 26: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments After playing with her a bit she handed the girl over to Cyra so they could be the stars. Cyra would get her own adventure soon.

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie's head twisted as she began to woke up. She had noticed that she seemed to be moving from place to place Strange she thought

message 28: by Eoraptor (new)

((Valita's just going to be getting ready til Cyra is done so feel free to skip me until then.))

message 29: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Cyra just handed her over to her. XD.))

message 30: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((xD))

message 31: by Eoraptor (new)

"Thank you," Valtia said as she looked over her subject. "Now she seems to be waking up, so can you help me restrain her then came you head on home to get your pet as I'll need her to produce some of her soulfire later on?"

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hestia looked like she was waking from a bad dream, she shuddered and made a small growling noise.

message 33: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Cyra nodded and quickly went to push down on the girl, trying not to startle her, because it could wake her up faster.

message 34: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie tried to move her arms but they were restrained along with her legs and feet. She slowly opened her eyes, only seeing the bright light and Valtia's face

message 35: by Eoraptor (new)

Valtia moved quickly to tie her down to the table, so as to advoid and unessary injuiry to her and her test subject. Once done she turn back to her helper. "Thank you I think I can handle her now. Now head over your home and get your pet while I get started on her."

message 36: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie growled, she struggled, trying to break free. "You know I can easily get out of this when I change into an animal" Hailie felt like an idiot for telling her that but it was try

message 37: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, which is why, I'm going to do this," Valtia smirked as she hoped onto Hallie's stomach and rolled up her shirt where she proceed to draw a series of symbols on her bare stomach with each on disappearing with a flash of light. "There," shd said once the final symbol had vanished. "Now you won't be able to tranform until I give you the go. So don't worry, by the time I'm through you, you'll have more power than ever."

message 38: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie fell silent "more power?" Hailie wanted to kick this girl for doing that. "I like myself the way I am thank you" Hailie struggled with the restraints. "And what are you planning for me?" Hailie was actually curious

message 39: by Eoraptor (new)

"Don't lie to yourself dear the only man who's truly satisfied is a dead one and even they don't die that way," Valtia replied as he vail of blood and began to use paint simular symbols on every patch of bare skin she could reached. Ignoring her question as telling her would ruin the surprise,

message 40: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie continued to struggle, fidgeting, this kind of tickled and kind of hurt. Hailie stared at it, she was clearly wondering what it was, "Blood" Hailie murmured, she didn't know who's though. Her own? No, that would be strange

message 41: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, from the death god himself, almost cost me my life to get this, but now it's all going to be worth it," Valtia smiled as she added powdered unicorn horn to the symbols to help better conect them with Hallie's soul.

message 42: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie tried to twist her body so Valtia couldn't paint anymore, "The Death God himself huh?" Hailie tried to pull herself free from the restraints but failed epically. "And why am I so special?" Hailie twisted her head to look at the pregnant lady

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Eh, little sis should know her mother, she was curious after all))

message 44: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, a nice man but really has no respect for good craftsmanship," She continued. "Well, sense you asked nicely I can see into you soul, it's part of what I do as a soul molder, and what I see in you is that of no just an ordinary shapeshifter. My friend your a demigod."

message 45: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Hailie's eyes widened, she was now eager to see who her parents were. "A demigod? I know I wasn't human but a demigod?" Hailie had stopped struggling. "I'll still have my original powers correct?"

message 46: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, but they'll be magified tenfold, you see what I'm doing is taking the demi part out and making you a full fledged goddess of beasts. The blood that's on your skin will be that of your future father, as I'm kicking your old mortal one of the picture. Not much of a loss considering how little he cared for you," Valtia explained.

message 47: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments *Mean while*

Cyra got distracted on the way back to the lab. Her pet fire lizard had caught someone on fire, and she was watching them burn.

message 48: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Wow, goddess of the beasts" Hailie could name a ton of species of beasts. Hailie growled at the last part, he was still family. "Are you sure it works that way? Put a god's blood on your skin and he's your father?"

message 49: by Eoraptor (new)

"Biologically yes, but it's much more complicated than that after I finish adding the unicorn horn, I'll fuse these symbols with your very soul. The unicorn horn helps it conect and the god's blood will kick out any influence you father had, and replace it, therebye breaking your mortal chains and turning you into a deity. Now it will take a few months for all these changes to take place and I will have to place inside a crystal egg during that time, otherwise your soul might shatter into a million peaces," she continued.

message 50: by Eoraptor (new)

((Oh, but she's powerless to resist.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6