The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) The Crown's Game question

CROWNS GAME #2 PREDICTIONS!!!!
Lindsay Lindsay Jul 07, 2016 08:45AM
Crowns Game was amazing in my opinion and I cant wait for the last book. Do you guys think Nikolai is really dead? will Pasha and Vika working so close together make them fall in love? Will Nikolai's zombie mom attack those who killed her son or will she resurrect him? Also Evelyn Skye has stuck to some Russian History facts, will she continue to do this? After the Tsar Alexander (Pasha's dad) died in Russian history Nicholas (sounds like Nikolai) became Tsar. Coincident? i think not! comment your ideas!

WAITTTT THERE IS A SECOND BOOK COMING UP?!?

Belle Yep it's called The Heirs Crown. ...more
Jul 09, 2016 11:26AM · flag

I know cannot wait

R Oct 22, 2016 11:35PM   0 votes
I really, really need Nikolai and Vika to happen. Their chemistry is honestly just so much more intriguing and fresh. I feel like in a lot of fantasy books there are characters like Pasha and it's nice to have a sweet, caring, gentleman like Nikolai end up with the heroine. I will be in absolute ruins if Nikolai is not revived in the second book and if Pasha ends up with Vika.

Lindsay wrote: "Crowns Game was amazing in my opinion and I cant wait for the last book. Do you guys think Nikolai is really dead? will Pasha and Vika working so close together make them fall in love? Will Nikolai..."

First of all YES This book was AMAZING.
Second of all No Nikolai is not dead because right at the end of the first book it hinted towards him being alive, he was that guy on top of the horse. But that bit about his zombie mother resurrecting him sounds interesting.
I hope that Pasha and Vika do not end up together only because I ship Vika and Nikolai so much it hurts.
That makes sense that Nikolai becomes Tsar because he is technically the oldest son of Tsar Alexander even tho he is the illegitimate son.
that was really interesting thanks for sharing.