Horror Aficionados discussion

A Subtle Agency (The Metaframe War, #1)
This topic is about A Subtle Agency
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Free Kindle Book from July 18th 2016

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graeme (new) - added it

Graeme Rodaughan I will be making the kindle version of the first instalment of The Metaframe War A Subtle Agency (The Metaframe War, #1) by Graeme Rodaughan A Subtle Agency free for download from Amazon on the following dates.

BEGINS: Monday 18th July 2016

ENDS: Friday 22nd July 2016

My first novel, "A Subtle Agency" is the first instalment in my The Metaframe War series.

In a universe where reality can be re-programmed, any wish can be satisfied or any nightmare realised.

Set in a near future Boston & New York; in a world that looks a lot like ours, vampires rule from the shadows, but they are not unopposed.

Standing against them are two ancient secret societies. The Order of Thoth and the Red Empire, united in their opposition to the vampires and bitterly divided by their different values.

A young Anton Smith, a Boston university student in his freshman year, and star Hockey player comes to the attention of the 2nd most powerful vampire in the world, General Chloe Armitage. She has a visionary plan for the future in which she needs Anton to play a critical part.

Anton's world and everything that he thought he knew is shattered, he is thrown onto the streets of Boston and must quickly adapt to survive. But will he learn what he needs to know quickly enough to make a difference or will he become a knight in an ambitious vampire's chess game where the future of humanity is at stake.

Additional background on the series can be found on my Goodreads blog at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Cheers Graeme

message 2: by Graeme (new) - added it

Graeme Rodaughan Free Kindle Promotion is now on
Everyone can now download a free version of A Subtle Agency A Subtle Agency (The Metaframe War, #1) by Graeme Rodaughan

If you follow the link above, and select preview it will give you the option to reach the right Amazon market place to get your copy.

The promotion will end this Friday the 22nd of July.

Enjoy

Cheers Graeme