Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants discussion

Inside The Academy > Dining Room

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 616 comments Mod
Xavier had been in the dining room for no more then five minutes, bored out of his mind.

Unfortunately, Estephani had to sit across from him, and she was spending her time glaring at him, to which he just winked and she rolled her eyes.

message 3: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Vincent comes in and takes a seat to his right as a few others begin to file in. The room wasn't nearly as full as it would be in a few weeks. The staff didn't seem to understand that however because they'd prepared a lot of food.

Xavier grinned as he faced Vincent. "Hey, long time no see." He said, but kept looking for his brother. And the food, considering they built enough to feed at Sweden. Or America.

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "It has been a while." Vincent smiles,"How is life treating you my friend?"

He shrugged. "Ugly, since that girl-" He nodded to Estephani, "-Wont leave me alone."

She gasped, tempted to throw him something

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Vincent chuckles and quickly clears his throat,"Surely if you ask politely she would."

Adina enters and sits by Estephani.

Estephani glared and faced Adina."Finally, a normal person here." She said, "Besides me, of course." She said

Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants

unread topics | mark unread