GOOD REVIEWS discussion

239 views
Looking for reviewers?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Need Reviewers for your latest book? Check us out here! www.tdcbookreviews.com
Request Link:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR...


message 2: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui Stewart | 1 comments Hi! I sent you a message :)


message 3: by Diane (last edited Jul 07, 2016 09:07AM) (new)

Diane (rhonda925) | 14 comments I messaged you guys a while back and haven't heard anything from you. I liked your review of Harvey Click's "the Bad Box." I happen to know Harvey, and learned about you when he posted the link. Is there an alternative way I can contact you, other than your website?


message 4: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Yes our email.
Tdcbookreviews@gmail.com
For a little while our request form was glitching.


message 5: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui Stewart | 1 comments Hi! Did you get my message here on Goodreads? And my form I submitted this morning? I didn't want you to decline the form before reading my message :)


message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane (rhonda925) | 14 comments TDC, I will resubmit. Very interested in your reviews.


message 7: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Jacqui wrote: "Hi! Did you get my message here on Goodreads? And my form I submitted this morning? I didn't want you to decline the form before reading my message :)"

Got it :)


message 8: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Diane wrote: "TDC, I will resubmit. Very interested in your reviews."

Diane found your form on 6/14. Will put it up the blurb for our reviewers, it still was on the old form we were using.


message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane (rhonda925) | 14 comments Awesome. Thank you! I'm so glad I commented. :-)


message 10: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Ledger (sydneyledger) | 8 comments Hey,

I just submitted my request form for review. Do look forward to hearing from you. :)


message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Willows (brittanymwillows) I'm interested! Just have a quick question first, so I sent you a message on here. c:


message 12: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Sonenblick (jerrysonenblick) | 8 comments Sent you a request via the email you provided, very excited about the prospects! Do you take Beta editions for review?

thank you!


message 13: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Jerry wrote: "Sent you a request via the email you provided, very excited about the prospects! Do you take Beta editions for review?

thank you!"

You men unedited?


message 14: by R.D. (new)

R.D. (rdvallier) Hi! I submitted a request ... and I'm about 95% sure it went through. Heh. :) Thank you so much for the opportunity. I really appreciate it.


message 15: by Kenna (new)

Kenna McKinnon (httpwwwgoodreadscomkennamckinnon) | 10 comments I submitted a request for a genre that's popular now, a mystery (Blood Sister) starring a young female private eye who happens to have schizophrenia. However, I didn't submit an uploaded copy, merely gave you a link to the Amazon page. I'll go back and resubmit, but it seems to have gone through.


message 16: by Greg (new)

Greg Rigby | 5 comments Hi,

My name is Greg and I'm the author of two books, "The God Secret" and "The Jesus Phenomenon" that will be promoted soon on Goodreads with two giveaways.

I'd like to know if any of you would be interested in reading and reviewing one of my books before the start of the giveaway.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Greg


message 17: by Eva (last edited Jul 11, 2016 04:18PM) (new)

Eva John | 2 comments I am lucky enough to have had GR Author/reviewer Linda Strong read and review my book recently. I was so pleased with her quick turn around time and honest, straight forward review.

It would be nice to have a few more reviews under my belt before completing my second novel. Please let me know what I need to do to get a book review from you good people at TDC, i.e. any forms and uploads and to whom they are sent, etc.

Thank you for the opportunity. This is what I love about GR, it's such a great forum for authors to connect. Crone A Scarlet St. James Novel by Maria Mayer


message 18: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Greg wrote: "Hi,

My name is Greg and I'm the author of two books, "The God Secret" and "The Jesus Phenomenon" that will be promoted soon on Goodreads with two giveaways.

I'd like to know if any of you would b..."

Yes just submit to this link: https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR...


message 19: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Maria wrote: "I am lucky enough to have had GR Author/reviewer Linda Strong read and review my book recently. I was so pleased with her quick turn around time and honest, straight forward review.

It would be ni..."

yes just submit to: https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR...


message 20: by Beth Durkee (new)

Beth Durkee | 3 comments What a great thread! Thanks so much for opening this to everyone! I just submitted one of my novellas (as Efran Myles). I did not see where the file format was specified so I uploaded an epub. Hope that is okay?


message 21: by Greg (new)

Greg Rigby | 5 comments Thank you MARIA


message 22: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments TDCbookreviews wrote: "Maria wrote: "I am lucky enough to have had GR Author/reviewer Linda Strong read and review my book recently. I was so pleased with her quick turn around time and honest, straight forward review.

..."

Hi guys, Yes I would interested in a review / reviews if you're interested in doing them. Can I suggest you take a little cruise around https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... - so that you know what you might be letting yourselves in for! - and please get back to me if you're interested. Thanks.


message 23: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments We currently have eight reviewers with a variety of liked genres :) If you like a certain review that a reviewer has done make sure to request that reviewer. I know our Wordgirl is quite popular.


message 24: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments TDCbookreviews wrote: "We currently have eight reviewers with a variety of liked genres :) If you like a certain review that a reviewer has done make sure to request that reviewer. I know our Wordgirl is quite popular."
Thanks TDC, a story is on its way.


message 25: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 101 comments I submitted my 2 children's picture books 4 days ago and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for the opportunity and hope you enjoy the books.

Best wishes,
Gina LoBiondo =D


message 26: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) I was extremely satisfied with the review you did for Virgo's Vice, thank you so much. :-) I have submitted my romantic comedy/mystery Backwoods Boogie.


message 27: by Tony (last edited Jul 15, 2016 07:03AM) (new)

Tony Whelpton | 2 comments I'm looking for reviewers (on both Amazon & Goodreads) of my new novel There's No Pride In Prejudice, the sequel to the very successful and highly rated Billy's War.
In Billy's War, the hero Billy Frecknall is a little boy aged 9, but he is determined, clever and resilient. In the sequel we meet him again in his early 20s, and we witness how those same characteristics help him cope with the prejudice, inequalities and discrimination which he finds wherever he goes. Billy was born in 1932 (a year earlier than me!), and we stay with him until he is in his sixties.
There's No Pride In Prejudice is classed as Literary Fiction, and many of my readers are telling me it is my best book yet.
If you would like to review it, let me know, and I'll send you a free ebook version. Many thanks.
There's No Pride In Prejudice
Tony Whelpton


message 28: by Mike (new)

Mike Reuther | 7 comments Looking for reviews for any of my books on both Amazon and Goodreads. Check the link for my books.
http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Reuther/e/...


message 29: by Greg (new)

Greg Rigby | 5 comments TDCbookreviews wrote: "Greg wrote: "Hi,

My name is Greg and I'm the author of two books, "The God Secret" and "The Jesus Phenomenon" that will be promoted soon on Goodreads with two giveaways.

I'd like to know if any o..."

My books uncover the true identity of the person known as Jess Christ and the reasons he was became known as 'The Son of God'. It is an incredible story for all those interested in truth


message 30: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments Ah ...... yes ....... sounds fun though, Greg.


message 31: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments Greg wrote: "Hi,

My name is Greg and I'm the author of two books, "The God Secret" and "The Jesus Phenomenon" that will be promoted soon on Goodreads with two giveaways.

I'd like to know if any of you would b..."


How much time do you have before this giveaway? What I was going to propose was a swap - I'll review one of yours, you review my "The Red Grouse Tales"? Unfortunately I am extremely busy at present and would not like to make any promises re deadlines that I can't keep. Over to you for your thoughts.


message 32: by Greg (new)

Greg Rigby | 5 comments Whenever you're ready Leslie


message 34: by John (new)

John Mathews (johnmathews) | 11 comments Hey guys, I have two books on Amazon in the suspense / thriller niche, and am looking for some good, fair review exchanges. Please contact me. My Amazon profile is below. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/John-Mathews/e/...


message 35: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments John wrote: "Hey guys, I have two books on Amazon in the suspense / thriller niche, and am looking for some good, fair review exchanges. Please contact me. My Amazon profile is below. Thanks!

http://www.amazon..."

Hi John,
Could be interested. You can check me out on http://www.lesliegarland.co.uk


message 36: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Garland | 94 comments John wrote: "Hey guys, I have two books on Amazon in the suspense / thriller niche, and am looking for some good, fair review exchanges. Please contact me. My Amazon profile is below. Thanks!

http://www.amazon..."

Hi John,
I've had a busy day, hence my late response. Did you manage to check out my website and get a feel for my books? I managed a brief look at yours and feel sure we can work something out to mutual advantage. Send me an email at redgrouse@lesliegarland.co.uk if you are interested in taking this further.


message 37: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 70 comments Still looking for reviews.
Sherrie Miranda's historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
tinyurl.com/klxbt4y
Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11Ch...
If interested, email me at sherriemiranda1@aol.com. Let me know if you prefer PDF or Mobi.
Thanks,
Sherrie


message 38: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 12 comments TDCbookreviews wrote: "Need Reviewers for your latest book? Check us out here! www.tdcbookreviews.com
Request Link:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR..."


hiya

i just submitted the form pls let me know if you got it


message 39: by John (new)

John Mathews (johnmathews) | 11 comments Segilola wrote: "TDCbookreviews wrote: "Need Reviewers for your latest book? Check us out here! www.tdcbookreviews.com
Request Link:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR..."

hiya

i just s..."


Good afternoon. I took at look at your book review blog and am interested. My question is: I prefer paid downloads, since reviews without them don't carry much weight on Amazon. I have one book at just 99 cents, and can always lower the price of the other and / or reimburse you for purchase costs. Would that be acceptable? Here is my Amazon link.

John

http://www.amazon.com/John-Mathews/e/...


message 40: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Henry wrote: "I’m a boring old Australian to whom nothing much ever happened until I was diagnosed with leukaemia, went through chemotherapy (twice), lost most of my bone marrow (which generates red blood cells ..."

We actually have a nurse that is a reviewer with us. I'll check with her and fwd your email address to her.


message 41: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments hey John! I actually just put your email up with the book blurb this afternoon. Our wait time is a little long during this month, since most of our reviewers are college age or have children heading back to school. Keep checking your email!


message 42: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) @TDC: Hiii!

*waves happily*

I submitted a request 10 days ago for Hart Broken. No rush at all!! Just wanted to make sure you guys got it. Technology and I are not the best of friends... ^_~

Hugs,
Ann


message 43: by Henry (new)

Henry Sheppard TDCbookreviews wrote: "Henry wrote: "I’m a boring old Australian to whom nothing much ever happened until I was diagnosed with leukaemia, went through chemotherapy (twice), lost most of my bone marrow (which generates re..."

Thank you.


message 44: by J. (new)

J. Rose | 5 comments Hi there, Just filled out the submission form! Very excited to hear back, and I will try to be patient ;)


message 45: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 101 comments I have both dates for reviews marked on my calendar! Thanks so much, can't wait to read them!


message 46: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Yes Diane has hart broken, I'll check with her on the date.


message 47: by John (new)

John Mathews (johnmathews) | 11 comments TDCbookreviews wrote: "hey John! I actually just put your email up with the book blurb this afternoon. Our wait time is a little long during this month, since most of our reviewers are college age or have children headin..."

Ok, thanks, I will


message 48: by TDCbookreviews (new)

TDCbookreviews | 18 comments Annie wrote: "@TDC: Hiii!

*waves happily*

I submitted a request 10 days ago for Hart Broken. No rush at all!! Just wanted to make sure you guys got it. Technology and I are not the best of fr..."


August 2nd


message 49: by Stefan (new)

Stefan Vucak | 15 comments I am looking for a reviewer for my new political drama novel 'Legitimate Power'.

What happens when a person living on the outskirts of Jerusalem digs up two ossuaries and finds a strange crystal the size of a smartphone able to repair itself when scratched and turns into a perfect mirror under laser light? When the crystal is put on the shadow gem market, suspecting that it is not natural, an American collector buys it, wanting to tap into its hidden potential. When the Israelis learn what it is, they want it back…as do the Chinese…as does the American government, which sets off a race to get it, no matter what the cost in shattered lives.

The book is available in PDF and Mobi formats.

Stefan Vucak
stefanvucak.com


message 50: by Aarti (new)

Aarti Patel (apatelnd) TDCbookreviews wrote: "Need Reviewers for your latest book? Check us out here! www.tdcbookreviews.com
Request Link:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/TDCBookR..."


Hi TDC,
I just submitted two book review requests, thank you for this! If my book(s) get accepted, do you accept kindle gifts for the book format?

Thank you,
Aarti


« previous 1
back to top