Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants discussion

Information > Suggestions!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Please don't be afraid to tell us what you think needs changed. :)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments I think that only already approved or work-in-progress characters should be allowed in personal character threads. Having them be approved there....doesn't make sense.

Queen of The Moon It actually works out rather well, I personally have been in several groups that impliment such approval techniques. The goal is to only have finished characters in the personal character threads, and the works in progress in the workshop thread.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments Personally I think it causes a good deal of chaos. Here's some of my reasoning as to why I think it wouldnt work.
1. The profiles aren't always posted in their respective character threads as well.
2. There will be clutter in the person's thread that they probably want gone, but can't get rid of it.
3. It gives the mods more to keep track of and characters have more of a chance of getting missed.
4. Multiple approval. You can go and erase all the clutter you just made and then....someone forgot to edit the top of the post to say it's approved. And the poor person might get grief from another mod.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments This is of course, just my opinion and a suggestion.

Queen of The Moon 1. There are different character templates for Royals, and Nonroyals and I'm working on a Teacher template right now.
2 & 4. There actually won't be clutter, as there is a specific method that I will be using to approve all characters.
3. There isn't actually much for me to keep up with, I can assure you.

If you would like a reference for the method that I will be using you can refer to my character creation thread here : https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

There have been many mistakes on my way to creating characters in that group, and as you can see no clutter.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments 1. That isn't really relevant to my point?
2 & 4. If you have a method, that's good, but again, I don't see how that's really relevant to my point. Unless of course, you mean that one sentence to be two different points.
3. As a mod myself in several other groups, I know the chaos that can come from a confusing system like this, so I imagine it would give you more. All I can say is best of luck in keeping track.

Also, I don't really see a method there at all.....All I see is a few character profiles and a banner at the bottom that says they're all approved.

Queen of The Moon Thank you for your concern, I will keep it in mind.

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 36 comments Mod
It doesn't look like there's one, but a collaboration thread?

message 10: by Rock (last edited Jan 01, 2017 09:30PM) (new)

Rock sucre'd fiend wrote: "It doesn't look like there's one, but a collaboration thread?"

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
?

message 11: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Good idea!

message 12: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Oh thanks rock lol forgot we even had that

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 36 comments Mod
I totally didn't even see that lol
thanks rock

message 14: by Rock (new)

Rock NP :3

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments May I suggest a music room in the school?

message 16: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Of course! Great idea

message 17: by ♛ Stephanie♛ (new)

♛ Stephanie♛ (whatifyoufly) I have a lot of room ideas for the campus so there are more places to RP

Academy Grounds:
Quad
The Lake
The Glade
The Fountain

Inside the Academy:
The Chapel
The Pools
The Balcony

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Fantastic thank you!!

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I have a few ideas as well concerning room locations. Perhaps there can be multiple floors the library? Like floors one through three. That way multiple people can use the libraries at the same time?

Might there also be a dungeon or basement of some sort under the castle?

Maybe a few empty rooms not in use?

As well as a on the grounds a hedge maze?

message 20: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Great ideas!!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 499 comments Mod
Where should we suggest rooms for our characters, like their dorms/suites? And do we create them or do mods make them?

message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Thanks!

Also i had another thought

Maybe some sort of dining hall and a tea room?

And for the grounds should there be some sort if 'sports field' for over sports like croquet or something? Or horse mounted sport

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 499 comments Mod
Oooooh both a dining room and tea room would be good!

message 24: by Kylie (new)

Kylie If you would like to make a dorm or room specifically for your character you may do that I will make a thread for it so you can create it all other topics I would prefer if you suggest here for a mod to make

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie You guys have great ideas! Keep them coming!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments I thought the suites were in place of dorms?

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Would it make more sense to do shared dorms under the dorms thread and then suites can be single person rooms?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 178 comments I think if anything it would make more sense that royals, and maybe nobles, get suites while the servants and stuff get dorm instead

message 29: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That makes sense we can do that

message 30: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Can there be a thread in the castle called stairs-walkways?

For people who are not already in the specified holes or going upstairs in this large place and in between places?

Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants

unread topics | mark unread