Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Soren and Madison [GOT]

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hello! So do you have your character already made, or do you have to make her?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, sounds good. I'm making mine right now! How detailed are you making yours? Like can you give me a basic rundown of what information you're including?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Alright, I can definitely do their two things! I try to make my character detail match my partner's as much as I can, so I'll try to make her pretty detailed!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Also, I'm kind of struggling with what house to have her be from, because I know I want her to be from a lesser one that supports the Stark's but there are only so many of those....

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh, welp, you made that easier than I was making it lol Thanks XD

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Welp, I was having my charrie have six older brothers, so I guess that they all died/are going to die

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Alright, maybe I'll incorporate her... That could be interesting. Maybe she can be the baby of the family. As you can tell, I'm bending things just a bit, but I think that's okay, right? Lol

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh, see, I'm not caught up all the way.... My girl was going to be the youngest, but she doesn't have to be....

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I wanted her to be the youngest before I knew what house I was putting her in. Having her be the youngest just makes sense for her backstory, but I suppose that being the second youngest would work too. She pretty much just has to be younger than allow her brothers for it to make sense, so having Lyanna be younger isn't a problem

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Thanks for helping me! I'm almost done with her, and I'll post her really soon! How is your girl coming along?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Awesome! Sounds good! I'll have my girl up tomorrow too, I'm going to bed right now :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Fɪʀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Astris
Mɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: None
Lᴀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Mormont
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: None
----------------------------------
Aɢᴇ: 22
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Heterosexual
-----------------------------------

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Face Claim: Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Reagan)

Fᴜʟʟ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue/Grey
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 122lbs
Scars/Distinguishing Markings: None
-----------------------------------

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Astris is known by many to be strong. Not strong in the way that a man with a sword is strong, but in the way that a woman with a brain is strong. She is easily able to determine ways to get what she wants by manipulating people whenever necessary. However, most of the time, she simply prefers to present herself as herself, and not mess with people’s minds to make them think that she is something that she is not. Astris often stays out of business that is not her own, but is known to have an opinion on almost everything. She has strong morals and beliefs as to what is right and what is wrong, and she sticks to them, even when it is difficult. She has no lust for power, mostly because she comes from a lesser house and knows that she will never be very powerful in the grand scheme of things. She does not understand people’s desire to control others, which is why she sides so strongly with the Stark’s cause in the war. She believes that the world will be a better place when the people of the North are no longer ruled by the Lannisters and the Baratheons. Astris may be firm, even cold sometimes, but she is always gentle and kind, having a great amount of empathy towards others, especially those who are suffering. She will almost never deny someone who asks her for help, and she almost always has a plan. That being said, she can get stressed very easily, and often worries over things that she cannot control.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

Astris grew up with the rest of her siblings on Bear Island, the ancestral land of her house. She was raised as any other young lady was raised, though she became aware of the realities and evils of the world at a very young age. She was clever, and quick to understand such concepts such as power, wealth, and lust. Because of this, she was known to be a very pessimistic child who never seemed to have an interest in anything. As she grew older, Astris began to accept that the world would only get worse, not better with time. This acceptance turned her attitude around, making her appreciate all of the good things that she had in life. As conflict increased over the years on the mainland amongst the larger houses, Astris convinced herself that she was content right where she was on the little island that she called home, even though deep down inside, she did long to travel and see the world. When war finally broke out between the Starks and the Lannisters, all of her brothers left to serve in the Stark’s army. There was talk that Robb Stark would become king of the North, and that all of the corruption and conflict in the royal family would no longer be a problem for the people of the North. Astris fully believed in cause, so much so that she convinced her father to let her go away with her brothers to serve as a healer for the troops. Astris knew that she couldn’t allow herself to just sit around and wait to see what happened while others were contributing and helping fight for what they believed in. However, Astris quickly realized that she knew very little about healing, and that she certainly did not have a talent for it. She hated the sight of blood and hated seeing others suffering, but she knew that she couldn’t just turn around and go home because things had gotten difficult. She wanted to stay and do her part, just like all of her brothers.

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Astris is the second youngest child in her family, with several older brothers and one younger sister. Her parents were much more concerned with her brothers than her, and she really does not feel as though she knows them on a personal level very well. However, she feels very close to all of her older brothers (even though she favors some over others) since they have willingly or unwillingly taught her almost everything that she knows. Regardless of their treatment of others, all of her brothers look out for her. If any man ever did her wrong, he wouldn’t live to see another day. Her father has yet to work out a deal for her betrothal, and with the war going on, Astris knows that he is much too preoccupied with other things to worry about it, which is fine by her. She does not feel as though she is ready to marry and bear children, even though she knows that it is what she has been preparing for her entire life. The idea of being married off to a stranger terrifies her, for she is not ignorant, and knows that doing so could bring her a life of eternal sorrow and hardship. All that Astris truly wants is to make the best out of her life, and make her house proud, two things that often pull her in opposite directions.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments She looks great! :) Would you like to start us off?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yeah that sounds good! And what about Robb and Astris?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yeah, that makes sense. That all sounds good!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Ok, thanks for letting me know about that! So do you think that you'll get the post up tonight or....?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh, ok. Sorry, I just am really excited to get this started :D

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Haha, ok, good XD Can't wait to see your post!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Think you'll have a post up before you leave? It's totally fine if you're busy, I'm just wondering....

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hey! So sorry, I'm just finishing this up now actually! It should be up in a few

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Sounds good! I'm going to try and start replying everyday too. Sorry, I just got pounded at work and had to work four nine hour shifts in a row, so that's why I didn't have a ton of time to work on this until tonight because I'm finally off :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Daenerys stood silently, looking around at everything before her. She knew that her new life would certainly take some getting used to, but it wasn't like she had a choice. Viserys had gotten her into this, and now there was no going back. She supposed though, that as long as their plan to take back what rightfully belonged to them succeeded eventually, she had no right to complain.

She remained beside her knew husband and watched as people milled about, speaking in a language that she still had very little knowledge of. It was then that a new woman entered the tent, and her eyes fell on her. Daenerys watched and quickly put two and two together, determining that this must be Drogo's sister, the one that she had been told about, but had never actually met, until now. She seemed shocked as she looked at Daenerys, and she knew that she had probably never seen anyone who looked anything like her. She probably wasn't used to seeing blue eyes, and pale skin, and light hair. It was something that set Daenerys apart from everyone else in a big way, and she was still unsure of whether or not this was a blessing or a curse.

She watched, taking a small, uncertain step back as the woman approached her and knelt before her. She was silent as she gently took her hand and brought it to her lips, a gesture of respect that Daenerys could only give a small nod and a somewhat shy smile in response to. As the woman stepped back, Daenerys watched and listened as she spoke of a gift that was to be given. She knew that she had received many gifts today, as was customary for weddings, but she was truly curious as to what this woman had brought for her. There seemed to be something very different about her, about the way she carried herself, and it made her very curious. However, she waited patiently and respectfully to see just what it was that she was to receive.

-----

Astris stayed far enough away from the table where the men were discussing their plans to not be a bother to them, but she also stayed close enough in order for her to hear. She knew that she should be making herself useful elsewhere, but the politics of this war were very interesting to her. Being from a smaller house, Astris knew that her opinion didn't matter. She would never be a great and powerful leader, but she didn't see any harm in pretending that she had the power to make things happen and make a difference as she longed to do.

It was then that Robb Stark caught her eye and she froze, feeling as if she were doing something wrong by listening to the conversation. It wasn't like this was a secret meeting though; she had the right to be here. Astris supposed that no one thought that she was paying any attention, or was much less interested in what the men were saying. Somehow though, she knew that Robb knew. She knew that he could tell that she wasn't just standing around, he could tell that she was thinking and making her own opinions that she knew better than to bring up.

As his eyes remained on her, Astris considered leaving, but it didn't seem as though he necessarily wanted her to go away. If one of her brothers were here, she knew that he would shoo her away and tell her that she had no place here, but thankfully, none of her brothers were around. She took a tentative step forward, not wanting to interrupt the meeting, but then again, she knew the banner men were too busy arguing amongst themselves to notice if she quickly had a word with Robb.
"I don't mean to be a bother, Lord Stark. I can show myself out if you'd like," she said in a hushed voice after she had finished the short walk across the room to the table. "My name is Astris Mormont, by the way. It's been many years, you probably don't remember me," she added after a short silence, knowing that they had met once or twice before when they were much younger. The last time he had seen her, she had been a young girl, only ten or twelve at the most. Astris believe herself to be a very forgettable person, though others would argue otherwise.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Ok! I was just watching GOT today so I'm super pumped to get back to this!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Yay! Now you have wifi! Lol, yeah I've been going back and watching the whole thing, I'm almost done with season 2. I can't wait to get a can to this! Do you think you'll have a reply up soon?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Ok! I guess that the weekend technically starts tomorrow, lol but that's ok! I didn't see this until now anyway))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Lol yeah, you promised that you wouldn't abandon this one, and we have barely even started XD I totally still want to do this one too. Can't wait for your reply!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh alright :) Can't wait to get back to this!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Did you get a chance to watch the episode yet?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Okay, well, I mean, we didn't get very far, we can start another one if you want to...? Or, well, what exactly are you lost on?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Okay, so do you want to start another GOT rp then?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Honestly, I'll play just about anyone.... Who do you have in mind?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((You want me to play Jamie or Jon, or you want to play one of them? I'll play either of them if that's what you mean :) ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Lol I really don't care which one you pick :) ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Hmm honestly is be a better Job I think, but if you want me to be Jamie, I can too))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Ok, I'll do Jamie then. I really don't have much of a preference for who you are. My two picks would be either Rob or Daenerys but it's up to you really. Who do you think would be interesting??))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Cool! That sounds good! So, charries then? I'm going to bed now, but you can make yours for Jamie if you want))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Sure, we can make a new thread. Maybe you could make it and post your charrie and then link it for me in this thread so that I can get to it. Then I'll post my charrie. Although, I was thinking about it, and since you are playing Dany, do you want my character to be a guy or a girl?))